Anti inflammatory diet (Thread for niggas tryna maintain hair)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This thread won’t be in the looksmax section because I’m not an expert on this, I’m giving an option backed by some research. Don’t troll this thread, I am putting effort in.

Opening

A lot of people Norwood at a young age now and Norwood HARD Ontop of that. They quickly lose their youth and instantly hop on drugs like finasteride.

Now I don’t wanna diss finasteride, IT WORKS. For sure. But it can have some dangerous sides. Dangerous sides that have pushed men to losing their skin, masculinity and eventually their life once they couldn’t take it anymore and decided their life has come to an end.

You don’t wanna risk that unless you have to. Unless you know your hair loss problems can be solved with fin with minimal side effects, it’s better if you try a natural method first.The natural method I wanna explain here is the anti-inflammatory diet.

Part 1: What is it?

Anti-inflammatory is a special diet meant to maintain your hair health and combat early norwooding. The diet is based around healthy, low carb, low sugar (HFCS for example) and low chemical foods. It’s what you should be eating if you want to lower your chances of norwooding or slow down norwooding through natural means

Due to men eating like shit 24/7, they Norwood hard once the effects of sugar, shitty carbs and toxic additives start wrecking havoc on their body (and hair eventually)

What is the diet made up of? (Specifics)

Kale, broccoli, cabbage, salmon, sardines, peppers (chilli and bell peppers), olive oil (to cook your meals in), plain tea, water, guacamole, chicken (grilled at home only, get the most natural chicken u can find), sweet potatoes (don’t have too much ofc), natural beef not pumped with hormones and chemicals might work too.

U need to create a combination with all this shit. Combine the vegetables with the meats, use guac as a small snack to fill you up (don’t be a fat shit and use it as an excuse to get torilla chips, cut up bell peppers and use them as something to chew on instead)

Combine the fish with the vegetables ofc. Don’t use stupid shit like corn oil or peanut oil to cook. Use olive oil. Olive oil mogs if you want to be healthy (don’t OD on it though. Use a moderate amount, DONT drench everything in olive oil).

If you want something to drink, drink plain green tea or WATER. Abstain from soda. Abstain from juice from the store. Don’t even look at energy drinks

If you want juice, invest in a juicer and make your own juice at home. The stuff at the store is packed with added sugars and chemicals. You don’t want that in your body if you don’t want to Norwood fast. The sugar in fruits alone is enough, which is why I didn’t mention it as a regular part of your diet. It should be a TREAT. Not a staple of your daily diet.

Exercise when you can ofc. Get SLEEP. Don’t stay up. Something unrelated to this thread I wanted to mention is to stay LOW CORTISOL. Cortisol will Age you and Norwood you. I’ve seen it myself. If shit is giving you stress, just leave. Cut it out of your life by any means necessary. You don’t need shit to weigh you down. You can’t eliminate stress unless you’re a rich playboy. But you can always minimize it and make it less of a problem in ur life.

If you want candy, eat FRUITS. I can’t stress this enough. There’s literally no difference in quality between the odd packet of skittles or the odd bowl of fruit you have every now and then. They both will satisfy your cravings. The difference in the health benefits are massive though and are enough to keep you in good health if you decide to take the bowl of fruit over the packet of skittles.

But tbh I’m gonna tag somebody on this thread who knows more than me when it comes to sugar intake.

End
That’s my thread. I made this to help some niggas who might want to find ways to improve their hair health. This is a follow up to my natural method thread about hair loss prevention and alternatives to fin, RU, etc.

@Dyorotic2 (I need you to add your input in this thread. U know more about sugar than me and shit. Correct me in the comment section below, I won’t respond but hopefully you can give vital info to those who want to hairmaxx)

@LordNorwood
@turkproducer
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Catawampus
@Alexanderr
@Aesthetic
@MrGlutton
@StressShady

Disclaimer

I ain’t coming back. Don’t take this thread for me coming back. I wanted to just give vital info to some niggas that no one else wanted to talk about.

I know if I come back for good I’ll just be hunted and stomped again by superior niggas

This is how niggas are getting ready to eviscerate me once they find out about this thread and my presence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, OOGABOOGA, Incoming and 17 others
Aye ur back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Aesthetic
Welcome back NIGGER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Elias
Bookmarked, will use this once the time comes. Its worth the try, even if it doesnt work there is always finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
cortisolminning is most overlooked looksmax

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, lookismfugee and 1 other person
thanks cuz, seems very legit. i already eat well now that im home but my sleep and exercise is FUCKED.
I ain’t coming back. Don’t take this thread for me coming back. I wanted to just give vital info to some niggas that no one else wanted to talk about.

I know if I come back for good I’ll just be hunted and stomped again by superior niggas

View attachment 333620

This is how niggas are getting ready to eviscerate me once they find out about this thread and my presence
why u leaving?

• +1
Good thread, i drink green tea all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
You down for another beating nigger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and lookismfugee
based

• +1
Aspirin is very good for tanking cortisol and prolactin

The video thumbnail is a troll btw. This guy believes baldness is due to elevated estrogen, cortisol and prolactin.

Fin works due to the fact it has progesterone like qualites, and progesterone lowers prolactin. So the whole lowering of DHT maybe a complete waste of time and damaging your body ontop of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell

I try to do a half of pill per day andi t helping me..
Godo for weight loss and herth conditions too

• +1
I’m a big believer in inflammation contribution heavily to early hair loss as well. Good post. Ever since I cut out refined carbs and dairy a few months ago I never lose hairs in the shower or on my pillow anymore. It looked like I was about to start my norwood journey for a little bit and now I’m completely fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, oldcell and stuckneworleans
:sick:

• +1
I try to do a half of pill per day andi t helping me..
Godo for weight loss and herth conditions too

i take 1.5-2g a day and it works wonders. It completely halted any shedding

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell

The video thumbnail is a troll btw. This guy believes baldness is due to elevated estrogen, cortisol and prolactin.

Fin works due to the fact it has progesterone like qualites, and progesterone lowers prolactin. So the whole lowering of DHT maybe a complete waste of time and damaging your body ontop of that.

Raypeat lurker

Fina against Alopecia works mainly because of Reductase Inhibition

Aspirin for Alopecia works because it inhibits both PGD2 and PGE2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TURBO
i take 1.5-2g a day and it works wonders. It completely halted any shedding

What do u think, with diet like at OP , aspirin an dermarolling, i think maybe no finasteride needed

• +1
What do u think, with diet like at OP , aspirin an dermarolling, i think maybe no finasteride needed
Jfl if you take Aspirin just to avoid Fin. Aspirin has a lot of side effects too.

• +1
I would really go on this diet, since it's something I grew up with as a kid.

But milk is my biggest priority at the moment. It is unavoidable for me.

• +1
Good thread, anti-inflammatory measures have a much more significant impact on things like hair loss than people realize.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 6401
In what way does Fin affect skin
I'm 1 month in and nothing has changed

• +1
Kale, broccoli, cabbage, salmon, sardines, peppers (chilli and bell peppers), olive oil (to cook your meals in), plain tea, water, guacamole, chicken (grilled at home only, get the most natural chicken u can find), sweet potatoes (don’t have too much ofc), natural beef not pumped with hormones and chemicals might work too.

Want candy? EAT FRUITS!

Shit thread, kys.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6401
One thing that I want to add if I may, is that olive oil has a low smoke point. Best to cook without it first, then drizzle a bit on the food.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Im not following any diet rn i will check this one

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl