Anti LL Copers

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
There’s so many people on here saying
“bro you can’t run after LL”
“You can’t exercise at all”
They just say this stuff because they are too scared to get it, or they will never afford it.
This video has been posted here already but the betz institute does professional LL and if people weren’t able to run afterwards it would definitely hurt their business.

LL or death lifts are cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, DidntRead, Deleted member 4671 and 10 others
what is the cutoff height iyo for LL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
I will be the first one on here to get LL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Romnel, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
There’s no cutoff.
I mean what height do you think it is reasonable for? like a 5'6" guy needs it more than a 6'6" guy, at what point does it become pointless?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Its good, but face surgeries are so much more important
Face surgery > LL > any other cosmetic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, retard and 8 others
I mean what height do you think it is reasonable for? like a 5'6" guy needs it more than a 6'6" guy, at what point does it become pointless?
if you’re above average height by a few inches for your country it’s pointless

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, Kade and 1 other person
6'3 - 6'5 is considered the ideal height range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, GetThatBread and 3 others
No LL for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
There’s no cutoff.

Someone already did.
Who did it? I thought most people on here only talk and don't take action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I want to get one seriously but last I checked it cost 100000$ maybe even more. I used to think it was 50 thousand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, middayshowers and 1 other person
When you don’t feel short around other people anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
  • +1
Completely unrealistic for the average guy here

Atleast 60k+ € from what ive heard
1,5-2 years of recovery and pain

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
if you are under 6ft you pretty much have to have this as your priority. face after you left manlet territory. being a manlet is just miserable. recovery is shorter and complications less likely with the new method but it is also more expensive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5293, CursedOne and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Anything can be a halo. Height can be a halo. If I was 5’8 it would be over for me.

Height can't compensate for a subhuman face ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
there is a cut off the bone can only be lengthened so much before tendons get too stiff, you cannot lengthen the tendons the more you lengthen the more you lose functionality. 2inches LL even with intramedullary nails like stryde or betzbone leaves you with 20% loss in functionality. But imo that trade off is fair enough for the actual gains for turbomanlets
LL 2inches femur and 2 inches tibia. I think functionality matters more for the lower leg so you could also get away with 3inches femur. A 5inch gain in total, from never began to maybe there's a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
there is a cut off the bone can only be lengthened so much before tendons get too stiff, you cannot lengthen the tendons the more you lengthen the more you lose functionality. 2inches LL even with intramedullary nails like stryde or betzbone leaves you with 20% loss in functionality. But imo that trade off is fair enough for the actual gains for turbomanlets
LL 2inches femur and 2 inches tibia. I think functionality matters more for the lower leg so you could also get away with 3inches femur. A 5inch gain in total, from never began to maybe there's a chance.
Are you sure? What functions can be lost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
Are you sure? What functions can be lost?
just basic functionality like walking or running, explosive sprinting takes a big toll. Go to limb lengthening forum and read some threads about that stuff. Basically you wouldn't be able to lock ur knees as you could pre surgery, the heel portion of the feet loses flexibility and range alot of times the Achilles tendon has to be severed with surgery to allow for more functionality

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
just basic functionality like walking or running, explosive sprinting takes a big toll. Go to limb lengthening forum and read some threads about that stuff. Basically you wouldn't be able to lock ur knees as you could pre surgery, the heel portion of the feet loses flexibility and range alot of times the Achilles tendon has to be severed with surgery to allow for more functionality
What did you just do femur lengthening

• +1
What did you just do femur lengthening
I didn't lol, I'm saying that femur doesn't affect your everyday functionality that much so it's ideal to lengthen it more than the tibia but lengthening both should be the norm. People want to cheap out, lengthen just one bone too much and then regret it later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
my torso is small af but it is LL or death. If you are below 6ft you will never make it to anything in life unless you luck out with an IQ of 160+. Assuming thats not the case you will get treated like shit by everyone and girls you are with will always dream of getting fucked by a gl 6'5 chad. around you they will feel worthless inside. If you dont LL as a sub 6 ft manlet just jump off a bridge now. if you cant climb the railing ask a tall chad to lift you up. He will gladly help cleanse this planet of you manlet scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
The majority of this forum is too high inhibition to inject finasteride, and you want me to believe even a single person here will undergo LL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Completely unrealistic for the average guy here

Atleast 60k+ € from what ive heard
1,5-2 years of recovery and pain
How is 60k not realistic? Any wageslave could afford it after some time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
95% of this forum will never get surgery and just rot realistically
How is 60k not realistic? Any wageslave could afford it after some time.
60k to get slightly taller, no one here will do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Who did it? I thought most people on here only talk and don't take action.
@needsolution did it,but it was done for medical reasons not cosmetic i believe. I think one of his legs was much longer than the other so he had LL done to the other one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
ll is the last hope for us i nthe century
look how pathethic those scientist are, cant even comeup with a vacinne

JFL i prey to gandy for AI finally solve our problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Only works if you the the armlenght for LL

• +1
my torso is small af but it is LL or death. If you are below 6ft you will never make it to anything in life unless you luck out with an IQ of 160+. Assuming thats not the case you will get treated like shit by everyone and girls you are with will always dream of getting fucked by a gl 6'5 chad. around you they will feel worthless inside. If you dont LL as a sub 6 ft manlet just jump off a bridge now. if you cant climb the railing ask a tall chad to lift you up. He will gladly help cleanse this planet of you manlet scum
Blackpilled af, glad to see you on this forum. Hate the guys on here for keeping guys from ascending by making LL or roids sound more dangerous than it really is.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
I didn't lol, I'm saying that femur doesn't affect your everyday functionality that much so it's ideal to lengthen it more than the tibia but lengthening both should be the norm. People want to cheap out, lengthen just one bone too much and then regret it later.
My bad, I meant would femur lengthening be more ideal than tibia. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
I get mocked for my size by boomers, I'm 5'10. It's fucking over for turbomanlets. I gotta say though that my hands and arms are like the lowest 1 percentile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
I hope this man stays alive long enough for me to use his service

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, MaxillaIsEverything and 1 other person
what is the cutoff height iyo for LL?
I've read from guys as tall as 5'10 in the limb lengthening forums.
There is no a cutoff really, you just pay and get it done.
Its good, but face surgeries are so much more important
Face surgery > LL > any other cosmetic surgery
Agree, I checked the video and the guy in question is facemaxxxed already. Ascending

bbed96caf71d5aeee7a6cb6b696624a3.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen, Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
Its 100% not worth it unless you are a true manlet

You are not a true manlet unless people IRL bring up your short height without you asking

I would recommend tanning, 8 % bodyfay + roids, hair loss treatment, facial surgery, and moving to another country before doing LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, OOGABOOGA, Mateusz74 and 5 others
people dont openly admit it. if you are below 6ft they wish you were dead, did not exist. If they are ever seen around you they pretend they do not know to their chads friends. They talk to you because they pity you but when their own status is at risk they turn away. You disgrace them. The biggest embarrassment a hot girl can feel is being seen with a manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, DidntRead, Deleted member 4671 and 6 others
Its 100% not worth it unless you are a true manlet

You are not a true manlet unless people IRL bring up your short height without you asking

I would recommend tanning, 8 % bodyfay + roids, hair loss treatment, facial surgery, and moving to another country before doing LL
I'm 5'10 and people in real life call me short quite often.
True manlet begins below 6'.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and 2 others
I want to get LL to 6’2.5/6’3 from 6’0.5

At this point I don’t trust the LL process but they might improve on it
I wouldn’t say you’re short, I think everywhere out of Northern Europe you’re at a solid height. I would say you are at the cut off for manlet

Like at 6 foot in a 5’9/10 country I feel firmly above average in height I don’t feel average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
I'm 6'2 manlet filth and would get LL if I don't grow at least 1 inch, I'd go from 6'2 to 6'6, not ideal but livable unlike pathetic 6'2 where a 5'10 subhuman has the top of their heads at your eyebrow level.

• +1
I'm 6'2 manlet filth and would get LL if I don't grow at least 1 inch, I'd go from 6'2 to 6'6, not ideal but livable unlike pathetic 6'2 where a 5'10 subhuman has the top of their heads at your eyebrow level.
I have a feeling you’re not a legit 6’2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Chadelite, Mateusz74 and 4 others
If you’re 6’2 for real you are average I am the manlet here you don’t need LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
They offer up to 7 inches of combined upper and lower leg lengthening. huge lifefuel. height after 6'6 is bad so tallfags do not get nearly the same benefits if any benefit at all.

• +1
They offer up to 7 inches of combined upper and lower leg lengthening. huge lifefuel. height after 6'6 is bad so tallfags do not get nearly the same benefits if any benefit at all.
Don't be too greedy. 6'4 is a good height, 6'6 is better but not necesseray atm. I'll reach 6'3 after LL and I have to be content with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
I can’t imagine a 5’9 dude getting LL to 6’3 his skull would be comically small

Oh and 6 foot to 6’6 would have the same issue
Don't be too greedy. 6'4 is a good height, 6'6 is better but not necesseray atm. I'll reach 6'3 after LL and I have to be content with that.
You sure you have decent proportions at 6’3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
Height copers are getting out of hand
@SirGey
@Enigmatic93

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 6401
I can’t imagine a 5’9 dude getting LL to 6’3 his skull would be comically small

Oh and 6 foot to 6’6 would have the same issue

You sure you have decent proportions at 6’3?
I don't care about proportions, man.
I internalized that I'll forever be a "subhuman". All I want, all I fucking want, is to not have to look up to other men and women so much. It makes me feel helpless, incapable of protecting myself or my family. It makes me feel like I'm not a man. It's a psychological thing.
My proportions will be a little bit weird, but I'll be tall.
I'd rather be an incongruent tall loser than an incongruent short loser.
Don't overestimate proportions by the way. You won't look off if your legs are a little longer. It actually usually enhances your looks to a specific degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MaxillaIsEverything and Deleted member 4887

Location Location

You need to either move, wear lifts, or I guess go ahead and leg lift

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
Just put all your money towards saving for your LL. this is the only fix. Learning to accept your manlet height or even seeking therapy for coping will never work because other people will always treat you like shit.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6401