Antibiotic dose for acne?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
has anyone taken oral antibiotics to inhibit bacteria causing acne?
did it help you guys?
thanks I really want to become human again

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
JFL at treating the symptoms not the cause

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Steve bachall
Im taking 100mg doxycycline a day rn before i visit a new derm. it clears like 30-40% and mainly no painful/sensitive acne, however once I got off once it just came back. also, lookswise I didnt change all that much

so theyre ok if u have annoying sensitive spots, other than that dont expect to be 100% clear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Im taking 100mg doxycycline a day rn before i visit a new derm. it clears like 30-40% and mainly no painful/sensitive acne, however once I got off once it just came back. also, lookswise I didnt change all that much

so theyre ok if u have annoying sensitive spots, other than that dont expect to be 100% clear
Thanks bro. I already have a decent routine (benzoyl + tretinoin) so this would be meant just to help it a bit more

• +1
Reactions: 712127
Minocycline 100mg daily for 3 months is the best anti biotic treatment. Idk why no one megadoses vitamin B5. I have first hand experience, it works, clears everything....

has anyone taken oral antibiotics to inhibit bacteria causing acne?
did it help you guys?
thanks I really want to become human again
take EPIDUO.
if it doesn't work get isotretinoin, it has many side effects but removes 100% of acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
take EPIDUO.
if it doesn't work get isotretinoin, it has many side effects but removes 100% of acne
thanks bro
for topical treatment I am already using benzoyl and retin-a
I just want an antibiotic to help alongside new inflamations

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
thanks bro
for topical treatment I am already using benzoyl and retin-a
I just want an antibiotic to help alongside new inflamations
don't forget sunscreen to protect your skin from retin-A

• +1
Yup I'm on it right now,
Second cycle.
It does remove all of the acne and once the cure is over you will have basically 0 acne.
But after the cycle is over it usually comes back.
Once you have tried antibiotics they will check if it worked or not and if it didnt you will get accutane.
It hasnt worked for me so Im going on accutane after summer.
take EPIDUO.

You are supposed to use epiduo with the antibiotics.
Thats what my doctor told me atleast.

• +1
Thousands of anecdotes found online and even on this forum. After going on this diet all my digestion problems got fixed and my skin got even more smooth and clear.

Thousands of anecdotes found online and even on this forum. After going on this diet all my digestion problems got fixed and my skin got even more smooth and clear.
k