ANXIETY PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GO OUT

TheUpcomingE

TheUpcomingE

Iron
Hey guys, every time before going out to meet someone (a friend, a girl, a sales guy, etc.) I get a mild stomachache because I feel excited/anxious and it lasts from getting dressed to when I meet the person and then it goes away once I start talking with that person but sometimes it never leaves me (just gets less mild).

I dont know what to do, been having this problem for 6 years, remember when I went out every Saturday night I would go to the bathroom to take a shit because of that stomachache.

Has anyone some solutions?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
just blast benzos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, rydofx and Deleted member 2729
Yeah I am the same tbh. The long term solution is to probably accept it as a part of yourself and try to improve by going out more and more often.
Idk if it works tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 4416, wateriswet and 1 other person
Try propranolol

• +1
Reactions: AlphaDude
Exposure therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Seppukucel, Deleted member 5143 and 8 others
What's that? Just going out more often?
exactly. ive forced myself out of my comfort zone so much in the last few months its unreal tbh tbh
its a path of torture and misery but at the end when u are NTmaxxed its worth it

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
You just care too much what people think about you
be a chad and just don't give a fuck about what they think about you

if it didn't help just think like this: they'll forget everything you did ~wrong~ withim an hour so just don't give a fuck and act like you want

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
exactly. ive forced myself out of my comfort zone so much in the last few months its unreal tbh tbh
its a path of torture and misery but at the end when u are NTmaxxed its worth it
Did it go away?

yeah. getting out of your comfort zone will help you tremendously
Probably, I haven't gone out too much.

Was also considering taking Ashwagandha

Did it go away?
i dont feel much anxiety at all, i just feel depressed when i look like shit. the simple fix to every problem in your life is to look better. can you really not be anxious when all your friends are 5 inch taller than you, framemog you, facemog you, handmog you and lifemog you in every way?

just looksmax and when you have a reason to be confident for, you WILL be confident

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, NothingCanStopMe and Edgar
Probably, I haven't gone out too much.

Was also considering taking Ashwagandha
Acting would help you, improv, public speaking. You will never be cured but will be able to manage it a lot better because you will have less uncertainty. This is a very important thing to work on

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
exposure or death
i ve the same problem but i keep going
feel the cringe and frustration but fck it and keep going

I was the same for many years. Exposure therapy and looksmaxing will cure it. Or stop caring about others' opinion.

Just nihlishtmaxx and realize you're a subhuman so no one values your actions as a sub 8 male, worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Try Clonazepam.

become better looking

Hey guys, every time before going out to meet someone (a friend, a girl, a sales guy, etc.) I get a mild stomachache because I feel excited/anxious and it lasts from getting dressed to when I meet the person and then it goes away once I start talking with that person but sometimes it never leaves me (just gets less mild).

I dont know what to do, been having this problem for 6 years, remember when I went out every Saturday night I would go to the bathroom to take a shit because of that stomachache.

supplement ashwagandha
is what i heard from other to fight high inhib.nervousness decently.
I wanna try also

Ignore people saying to do any sort of benzodiazepine, if you want to go on meds try propanolol, it is a very safer drug, more effective than benzos for social anxiety, not addictive and sold over the counter.
But what I really recommend is going to a psychiatrist if you can, they will prescribe you the proper way and send you to therapy if you don't need meds.

Your social anxiety seems to be very weak, it will probably be easy to treat.

just read this

Attachments

• success pepe.jpg
    success pepe.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 24
no anxiety for your face

Only answer that won’t lead to a drug dependence is accept your anxiety and still go out. Life ain’t meant to be easy

Bad place for actual advice and you seem sincere. LISTEN, no drugs. NO DRUGS!!! No xanax, no propranolol, no phenibut. NO DRUGS.

Natural alternatives: CBD oil, l-theanine, taurine, ashgwanada, research more yourself.

Killer combo: caffeine + l-theanine.

How to help improve your actual baseline to combat social anxiety:

meditation (headspace = app in phone)

nofap

nosurf

eat healthy

exercise

have a purpose

work hard and consistently towards something = HUGE. After a long days work I have no way to get anxious over anything, I’m too depleted and satisfied and out of my head taking action all day.

PM for more.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, KDA Player, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
just become better looking :lul:

Exposure therapy, go outside more often

Bad place for actual advice and you seem sincere. LISTEN, no drugs. NO DRUGS!!! No xanax, no propranolol, no phenibut. NO DRUGS.

Natural alternatives: CBD oil, l-theanine, taurine, ashgwanada, research more yourself.

Killer combo: caffeine + l-theanine.

How to help improve your actual baseline to combat social anxiety:

meditation (headspace = app in phone)

nofap

nosurf

eat healthy

exercise

have a purpose

work hard and consistently towards something = HUGE. After a long days work I have no way to get anxious over anything, I’m too depleted and satisfied and out of my head taking action all day.

PM for more.
Love it, thank you so much man

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
You've probly experienced negative feedback loops your entire life. So your brain is trained to avoid anything on the outside and therefore releases anxiety inducing chemicals to keep you in your comfort zone at home. Taking drugs like the other guy suggested can reduce the anxiety in the short term, but the only way to get rid of the anxiety forever is to go out over and over again AND having positive feedback loops in social environements. Then your brain will associate these positive feelings with going outside and the anxiety will vanish and you will probly enjoy going outside.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, JeremyMeeks, Deleted member 5522 and 3 others

caber, phenibut... etc... and of course looking better will skyrocket your confidence.

Low T and or ugly

You've probly experienced negative feedback loops your entire life. So your brain is trained to avoid anything on the outside and therefore releases anxiety inducing chemicals to keep you in your comfort zone at home.
Nearly everyone is giving good advice here, but damn your the only one who actually pointed at the root cause of this... I actually felt it when I read what you said, tbh the more I go out the more I want to, but damn I've missed so much shit because of this, I might never make up for it but I'll try

You've probly experienced negative feedback loops your entire life. So your brain is trained to avoid anything on the outside and therefore releases anxiety inducing chemicals to keep you in your comfort zone at home. Taking drugs like the other guy suggested can reduce the anxiety in the short term, but the only way to get rid of the anxiety forever is to go out over and over again AND having positive feedback loops in social environements. Then your brain will associate these positive feelings with going outside and the anxiety will vanish and you will probly enjoy going outside.
very high quality post. I assume a whole lot of us are cucked by this as well.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
One user mentioned feedback looos. This is a key concept.

Another would be that, in similar fashion, to rewire your brain to be inclined to use shorter and more extrovert-typical neural pathways by lowering the stress response and increasing the perceived reward seeking response you get from socializing. This means, finding a way to remain calm, such as socializing based mindfulness training from/along with prior meditation, CBT exercises for this very thing, uncovering trauma and resolving them, boosting self-esteemby valuing yourself more than that of an anticipated response from others etc etc.

For a amplification in your pleasure response, nofap, nosurf etc resensitizes your dopamine receptors for these things. Understanding your personality type, your mental conditions + state and figuring how YOU can have fun outside. For me I’m antisocial and despise small talk, and an INTP so I am included to find ideas and original theoretical models highly stimulating, so I do things that provoke that partially, such as screaming in public, skipping/dancing, resting social norms, deep conversations etc these things also help get out of my head and therefore experience less anxiety.

Social momentum is another key conceit. Example:

1) 1st stranger you walk by, make eye contact

2) 2nd stranger, prolong the eye contact

3) Wave to 3rd stranger

4) Say hi to 4th

5) Say Hi how are you

etc...

Key is to do it consistently enough and immediately without hesitation. This will kill the brains resistance, perceived through “reasonable” excuses to not talk to anyone because “muh, they seem busy” or whatever. THE BRAIN WONT STOP WORRYING YOU WITH THOUGHTS JUST CAUSE YOU TELL IT TO, IT LISTENS ONLY TO REFERENCE EXPERIENCES. So by screaming in public (99% people are self absorbed or in their own bubble they will only register it for 1 second) , or using social momentum, you show your monkey brain that your not under threat and the alphas of the tribe won’t murder you for example taking to a women. Then all the neurochemicaks the brain withholds from you for your own survival within the tribe that make you too charismatic, loud, energetic... etc it will start giving you those which will cause a positive feedback loop as the other user described.

Honestly I used to be really worried about how others viewed me and had severe social anxiety around it.

After a couple years of forcing myself to go outside it started to fade. The more you push through it the better it gets imo

Martial arts, alcohol, and meeting more people.