Any catholic-cels here?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Used to be, CBA with that shit anymore as I don't enjoy my life anyways, and praising a divine being isn't going to change that, especially since it has sentenced me to a miserable existence.

I gotta alot yrs in the Catholic system, I know alot about it

---
For instance, did you know if it wasn't for Henry 8th England would still be heavy Catholic country

Why did Henry defy Catholic Church? The simple reason that he wanted a son :ROFLMAO: such is the absurdity of this world

Some ppl say someone else was bound to change it

I think it helps tbh
Used to be, CBA with that shit anymore as I don't enjoy my life anyways, and praising a divine being isn't going to change that, especially since it has sentenced me to a miserable existence.
You sentenced yourself. Our plight is environmental not genetic remember.

Yeah bro

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Our plight is environmental not genetic remember.
cope
It is and always was genetic, it's just that for a brief moment monogamy was more "enforced"

Ur god made u ugly. Lol nice god u got.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Well I was born into a Catholic family, but of course I don't buy into that bs. Catholicism is probably the best form of Christianity though because its the one which incorporates the most pagan beliefs and traditions.

Ortho-cel, well kind of. more of a Orthodox on the outside appearance but secretly Gnostic. I admire Marcion Of Sinope. which I know is heresy but he was the OG antisemite.

Yeah me.
I gotta alot yrs in the Catholic system, I know alot about it

---
For instance, did you know if it wasn't for Henry 8th England would still be heavy Catholic country

Why did Henry defy Catholic Church? The simple reason that he wanted a son :ROFLMAO: such is the absurdity of this world

Some ppl say someone else was bound to change it
Honestly at one point I wanted to become Anglican, they seem to be more Catholic then the Catholics.

What do you want :feelswhat:

I have never touched a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611