Any cool MMORPG?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
I remember playing mmorpg when i was a kid they were quite new and even tho they all just wantedmoney, model pay2win wasnt that popular

is there any cool mmorpg u would recommend? i dont usually play games but i would login once in a while for teh lulz ;)

I remember enjoying WoW a lot but haven’t played it in years.

I’m sure @Ritalincel would recommend OSRS.

I remember enjoying WoW a lot but haven’t played it in years.

I’m sure @Ritalincel would recommend OSRS.

runescape was legit althrough i learned about it too late, because i was past my gaming phase :p

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
if osrs was past your gaming phase what did you play then
not many options

Diablo 3. Soon to be D4. Can't fucking wait for that to come out I feel like a soi male gettinf excited for a game, but my best friend and I used to play the fuck outta d3

Outside world.

runescape was legit althrough i learned about it too late, because i was past my gaming phase :p
Yeah I played it for a bit a while ago. Was pretty good.
Outside world.
Terrible gameplay and storyline. Graphics are good and the open world is huge but the characters are trash and have atrocious dialogue.

U can go out in public and participate in the real world MMOrpg but u have to be at least human (not any other race such as ogre or Twink or indian)

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Diablo 3. Soon to be D4. Can't fucking wait for that to come out I feel like a soi male gettinf excited for a game, but my best friend and I used to play the fuck outta d3

i liked diablo1.

didnt play D2 and D3 but these are not MMORPG afaik

try osrs
i learned about it too late, because i was past my gaming phase
> r/blunderyears
Betabuckxxx