Any experience with chin tucking for forward head posture?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
im a pretty hard vidyacel and my neck posture suffers from it and I was too lazy to chin tuck until I realized how subhuman it actually looks, anyone here fix their FHP with chin tucking alone?

Yes, keep a full rigid posture and you'll be all fixed, also avoid sitting down for months stand up all day or lay down flat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, GoMadAndSTFU, retard and 1 other person
Simple posture practice should do the trick. and yea try to stand more often.

However dont get a brace if you have thought about it, it will overtime weaken the already weak muscles that keep your posture straight. Its because when a brace is doing all the work, those muscles are not being activated, so they weaken over time, and your body comes to rely on the brace.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, retard and stuckneworleans
Its cope my nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and balding17yomanletcel
Its cope my nigga
autist fuck off, you are the biggest nigga i hate on this fucking forum of subhumans defeatist cunt, @6ft5manlet should bully you everywhere he sees

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
autist fuck off, you are the biggest nigga i hate on this fucking forum of subhumans defeatist cunt, @6ft5manlet should bully you everywhere he sees

What did I do to deserve this hostility though. Thats more in line with what ur ass should be asking urself

• WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
What did I do to deserve this hostility though. Thats more in line with what ur ass should be asking urself
because you call everything "COPE", cope this cope that fuck off to incels.is you stupid bastard FUCK YOU

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alvik
because you call everything "COPE", cope this cope that fuck off to incels.is you stupid bastard FUCK YOU

What have I said is cope other than this and mewing? I am literally calling cope on what is actually cope. This shit is gonna make no difference, its advertised by mike mew, lol

What have I said is cope other than this and mewing? I am literally calling cope on what is actually cope. This shit is gonna make no difference, its advertised by mike mew, lol
welcome to my ignore list son, and always remember this , you are literally the only fucking person i hate with burning FUCKING PASSION

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alvik and stuckneworleans
It's cope, I autistically did the 20-reps a day chin tucks suggested by Mike Jew for 6 months and my head posture is still the same (I never had that bad forward head posture though).

welcome to my ignore list son, and always remember this , you are literally the only fucking person i hate with burning FUCKING PASSION
He's right tho

Lmao imagine coping this hard and raging this much about honesty. Most people here think chin tucking and mewing is cope, but ok

It's cope, I autistically did the 20-reps a day chin tucks suggested by Mike Jew for 6 months and my head posture is still the same (I never had that bad forward head posture though).

He's right tho
brb ading u to my coping defeatist cuck ignore list

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
legit. imagine having a defeatist mentality on a SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM. what an utter fucking retard. ive seen this cuck around and he gets on my nerves

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
You can do chin tucks all day, but if you don't proactively try to fix your forward head posture, you'll end back where you started.

• +1
Reactions: retard
You can do chin tucks all day, but if you don't proactively try to fix your forward head posture, you'll end back where you started.
I always sit with perfect posture in chairs and I never sleep with a pillow