[LifeFuel] Any fatcel ascensions with before and after pics?

BigBoy

BigBoy

i will never leave my nakama behind
cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

Åshild Ringhus Facesitting Alliance (ÅRFA)
bodyfat = everything

everything else is cope in the end

every other softmaxx,eyebrowmaxx,hairstylemaxx etc.

even surgery in most cases/outcomes

only thing that drastically changes ur smv/psl. how people treat you, how you fare in dating market. if ur not blackpilled on this and not low bodyfat% enough (not low bodyweight, idc if ur skinny fat and underweight) then you arent looksmaxxing

BigBoy

BigBoy

bodyfat = everything

everything else is cope in the end

every other softmaxx,eyebrowmaxx,hairstylemaxx etc.

even surgery in most cases/outcomes

only thing that drastically changes ur smv/psl. how people treat you, how you fare in dating market. if ur not blackpilled on this and not low bodyfat% enough (not low bodyweight, idc if ur skinny fat and underweight) then you arent looksmaxxing
lmfao im 40% bf, fuvking bloatmaxed to the extreme.

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
lmfao im 40% bf, fuvking bloatmaxed to the extreme.
Then it's most likely over tbh. You're gonna have a lot of loose/excess skin. Still worth to leanmax though because of increased facial and body attractiveness (in clothes). But you'll never look good shirtless, you'll never get a good looking shredded physique with abs (since excess skin is gonna cover it).

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
25% bodyfat at worst a psl 4 holding hope for a high tier normie status at 12

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
I'm like 5 percent bf and look like absolute shit, I wish I had something to cope about
Build some muscle. Super skinny is just as bad as super fat.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
I am hurt my back years ago at the gym and came back about 2 months ago or so and figured out why my back hurts.

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
I am hurt my back years ago at the gym and came back about 2 months ago or so and figured out why my back hurts.
Similar story. What are you working with? Height and weight etc

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Similar story. What are you working with? Height and weight etc
Before hurting my back I was 6'3'' 175 lbs but on creatine so probably like 5 lbs was water.

2 months ago I started at 140 lbs (basically straight up underweight) right now I'm probably at around 150 lbs.

My goal is to be 185-195 lbs lean

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
Before hurting my back I was 6'3'' 175 lbs but on creatine so probably like 5 lbs was water.

2 months ago I started at 140 lbs (basically straight up underweight) right now I'm probably at around 150 lbs.

My goal is to be 185-195 lbs lean
What bodyfat?

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
What bodyfat?
for my goal? 10 percent, not sure tbh depends on what body fat I am now i said 5 percent but I'm forsure higher. My veins are bulging right now tho.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Lol wtf, same. Fucking deadlifts man.
yeah it was from deadlifts, I was doing 2 plates and 35s on each side for like 8 reps and fucked my shit up could hardly walk the next day, 2 years later i tried the gym and realized my back was still fucked and fucked it up even more, and recently i figured out what my problem is and my back feels fine, though when i did deadlifts today i realized again I'm doing them slightly wrong but it's not like my back hurts from it right now

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
for my goal? 10 percent, not sure tbh depends on what body fat I am now i said 5 percent but I'm forsure higher. My veins are bulging right now tho.
Sorry bro no sympathy for the lean, thought you were a fat fuck like me haha. Goodluck with the gains though.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Sorry bro no sympathy for the lean, thought you were a fat fuck like me haha. Goodluck with the gains though.
ngl I think it's harder to gain weight than to lose

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
yeah it was from deadlifts, I was doing 2 plates and 35s on each side for like 8 reps and fucked my shit up could hardly walk the next day, 2 years later i tried the gym and realized my back was still fucked and fucked it up even more, and recently i figured out what my problem is and my back feels fine, though when i did deadlifts today i realized again I'm doing them slightly wrong but it's not like my back hurts from it right now
Yeh just quit deadlifts tbh, not worth the risk.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Then it's most likely over tbh. You're gonna have a lot of loose/excess skin. Still worth to leanmax though because of increased facial and body attractiveness (in clothes). But you'll never look good shirtless, you'll never get a good looking shredded physique with abs (since excess skin is gonna cover it).
Yo is he being legit? Last time when I lost 20 lbs there was nl excess skin. But my starting bf was around 32% tho

25% bodyfat at worst a psl 4 holding hope for a high tier normie status at 12
I was rated 3.5 at this bf, I'm really hoping I end up being chadlite.

rockndogs

rockndogs

yes bro
Well, since i finally got laid 2 months ago, i think you can count this as an ascension (200lb at 5'8ish ~28% bf or more 4 years ago to 145ish lb at 5'10 ~18% bf two months ago) :

Screenshot_20190811-210715_1.jpg

P_20190701_151506_1.jpg

im trying to lower my bf even more but its hard af for me.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Well, since i finally got laid 2 months ago, i think you can count this as an ascension (200lb at 5'8ish ~28% bf or more 4 years ago to 145ish lb at 5'10 ~18% bf two months ago) :

im trying to lower my bf even more but its hard af for me.
Good shit bro, lifefuel

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)