[LifeFuel] Any fatcel ascensions with before and after pics?

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

LARP
@dotacel knows he's ascended

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

Adept
haircutcel

haircutcel

I tote aks and glocks and xds and etc
Then it's most likely over tbh. You're gonna have a lot of loose/excess skin. Still worth to leanmax though because of increased facial and body attractiveness (in clothes). But you'll never look good shirtless, you'll never get a good looking shredded physique with abs (since excess skin is gonna cover it).
you realize loose skin surgery is a thing right? and probably a lot more realistic to get than many looksmax surgeries discussed on this forum

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
you realize loose skin surgery is a thing right? and probably a lot more realistic to get than many looksmax surgeries discussed on this forum
You'll end up with a ton of scars. It's never gonna look good, no matter what you do.

haircutcel

haircutcel

You'll end up with a ton of scars. It's never gonna look good, no matter what you do.
i mean i’m not saying you’ll look as good as you could have looked without ever having a massive bf percentage but i imagine it’s a lot better than loose skin, haven’t really looked into before/after results though
who tf cares about scars jfl

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
i mean i’m not saying you’ll look as good as you could have looked without ever having a massive bf percentage but i imagine it’s a lot better than loose skin, haven’t really looked into before/after results though
Yh but if your body fat % is just around 40%, getting loose skin surgery is just not something you do, the end result might look worse than what you had initially, since you won't have as much loose skin as someone who's dropping 200 pounds. So you're in a situation where you have loose skin covering and fucking up the look of your physique, or getting the surgery done (paying a ton, getting a ton of scars, and potentially looking worse).

What I'm trying to say is that you'll NEVER have a good looking natural physique like someone who hasn't been obese before, it's just not possible. Also, search up before and afters of those surgeries + the cost jfl.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
But I won't have loose skin if I lose weight steadily, 1-2 pounds per week, and do weight training on top of cardio. I think you guys have the wrong impression of me, I'm around 80-100 pounds overweight. I shouldn't have excess loose skin afterwards.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

wasting time
Yh but if your body fat % is just around 40%, getting loose skin surgery is just not something you do, the end result might look worse than what you had initially, since you won't have as much loose skin as someone who's dropping 200 pounds. So you're in a situation where you have loose skin covering and fucking up the look of your physique, or getting the surgery done (paying a ton, getting a ton of scars, and potentially looking worse).

What I'm trying to say is that you'll NEVER have a good looking natural physique like someone who hasn't been obese before, it's just not possible. Also, search up before and afters of those surgeries + the cost jfl.
yes i can see your point, but its totally irrelevant to the subject. you still go for it every time if you're obese

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
But I won't have loose skin if I lose weight steadily, 1-2 pounds per week, and do weight training on top of cardio. I think you guys have the wrong impression of me, I'm around 80-100 pounds overweight. I shouldn't have excess loose skin afterwards.
Anything above a 60 pound weight drop is likely to cause excess skin regardless of how quickly or slow you drop it. When you're dropping 100 pounds you're nearly guaranteed to have excess skin. Literally look at before and afters of a 100 pound weight loss, it's insane lol. EVERY single one of them have a lot of excess skin. Dropping 100 pounds is an insane amount.

yes i can see your point, but its totally irrelevant to the subject. you still go for it every time if you're obese
What do you mean? Everyone gets teh surgery done? What if they're exactly in the middle (not sure if the surgery will make you look better or worse)? i.e. imagine a 60-80 pound weight loss instead of a 200 pound one? What do you do at that point? My experience is that most people don't do it, not worth it.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
Anything above a 60 pound weight drop is likely to cause excess skin regardless of how quickly or slow you drop it. When you're dropping 100 pounds you're nearly guaranteed to have excess skin. Literally look at before and afters of a 100 pound weight loss, it's insane lol. EVERY single one of them have a lot of excess skin. Dropping 100 pounds is an insane amount.

What do you mean? Everyone gets teh surgery done? What if they're exactly in the middle (not sure if the surgery will make you look better or worse)? i.e. imagine a 60-80 pound weight loss instead of a 200 pound one? What do you do at that point? My experience is that most people don't do it, not worth it.
Sad shit man. I hope that my skin elasticity will offset the exess skin. I'm nearing 17 rn, so it shouldn't be that bad.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

wasting time
What do you mean? Everyone gets teh surgery done? What if they're exactly in the middle (not sure if the surgery will make you look better or worse)? i.e. imagine a 60-80 pound weight loss instead of a 200 pound one? What do you do at that point?
its irrelevant as it brings nothing to the discussion. you're arguing that someone who is very obese is in the a bad situation and skin gonna be fucked up unless rly lucky and even then will need surgeries. i understand this and dont necessarily disagree, but what are you trying to argue here? to stay fat? you try to drop bf% no matter what or how shit your life is as pros outweigh cons in every single case

haircutcel

haircutcel

i’m not gonna look too deep into it because as a slightly skinnyfat skelly i’m not gonna be the one looking into potentially getting the surgery, but i’m just putting it out there as an option instead of saying its over you will have disgusting loose skin forever. i think for most people scars are preferable to having weird loose skin but you may be right and it may actually be a meme surgery, i don’t know too much about it.

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
Sad shit man. I hope that my skin elasticity will offset the exess skin. I'm nearing 17 rn, so it shouldn't be that bad.
At that age it's more elastic yes, maybe you have potential. If you were in your late 30's to early 40's it would be completely over even after a 50 pound weight loss.

its irrelevant as it brings nothing to the discussion. you're arguing that someone who is very obese is in the a bad situation and skin gonna be fucked up unless rly lucky and even then will need surgeries. i understand this and dont necessarily disagree, but what are you trying to argue here? to stay fat? you try to drop bf% no matter what or how shit your life is as pros outweigh cons in every single case
I even said earlier in the thread that it's worth it, because you'll look better in the face and in clothes. Whether you'd look better without clothes depends on the weight loss I guess lol.... Another reason to lose weight is for health reasons as well. Your body doesn't function properly when you're obese, that's why it's so dangerous.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that one of the stupidest things you can do is to get overweight (especially if you get really overweight). You'll just get a ton of stretch marks and loose skin.

i’m not gonna look too deep into it because as a slightly skinnyfat skelly i’m not gonna be the one looking into potentially getting the surgery, but i’m just putting it out there as an option instead of saying its over you will have disgusting loose skin forever. i think for most people scars are preferable to having weird loose skin but you may be right and it may actually be a meme surgery, i don’t know too much about it.
Yea as far as I know it's a meme surgery, but I'm not completely sure. It's a meme surgery unless you lost a shit ton of weight. In that case you get it 100% of the time.

Zyros

Zyros

Enthusiast
1565723394378.png
1565723410442.png

color is different but light intensity, lighting angle and distortion are similar. 12 kg of difference + loss of water retention + botox masseter reduction

S

Syobevoli

Trainee
That is only 15-20kg? Daaaamn bro
I do also need to lose ~15KG, pure lifefuel
Yeah 15-20kg of weight, I also gained a slight bit of muscle in the same time though, but not that much. So net fat loss could be slightly higher.

Estimated body fat parentage in last pic?
~16%. Pic was taken with top-down lighting so it's kinda frauded compared to the before pics. I don't look like that IRL under normal lighting.

Recently broke up with my first gf so I am back to looksmaxing again cuz im not getting jack shit from women again lol. Gonna try to reach 11-12% bf to and make some new photos. Another 9 weeks of 800kcal daily deficit and i'll be there.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)