Any fatcel ascensions with before and after pics?

bodyfat = everything

everything else is cope in the end

every other softmaxx,eyebrowmaxx,hairstylemaxx etc.

even surgery in most cases/outcomes

only thing that drastically changes ur smv/psl. how people treat you, how you fare in dating market. if ur not blackpilled on this and not low bodyfat% enough (not low bodyweight, idc if ur skinny fat and underweight) then you arent looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Incelking, Zoneator and 8 others
IMGUR elara760 897328

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jemenezrositaa, Ayush, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
bodyfat = everything

everything else is cope in the end

every other softmaxx,eyebrowmaxx,hairstylemaxx etc.

even surgery in most cases/outcomes

only thing that drastically changes ur smv/psl. how people treat you, how you fare in dating market. if ur not blackpilled on this and not low bodyfat% enough (not low bodyweight, idc if ur skinny fat and underweight) then you arent looksmaxxing
lmfao im 40% bf, fuvking bloatmaxed to the extreme.

Lol his eye area got worse
that's the thing with fatcels is that the fat pads fraud hunter eyes for them, but when they lose it, it looks shit and hollow

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
  • +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink and Chadelite
lmfao im 40% bf, fuvking bloatmaxed to the extreme.

Then it's most likely over tbh. You're gonna have a lot of loose/excess skin. Still worth to leanmax though because of increased facial and body attractiveness (in clothes). But you'll never look good shirtless, you'll never get a good looking shredded physique with abs (since excess skin is gonna cover it).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Usum
25% bodyfat at worst a psl 4 holding hope for a high tier normie status at 12

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm like 5 percent bf and look like absolute shit, I wish I had something to cope about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Nosecel9000
I'm like 5 percent bf and look like absolute shit, I wish I had something to cope about
Build some muscle. Super skinny is just as bad as super fat.

I am hurt my back years ago at the gym and came back about 2 months ago or so and figured out why my back hurts.

I am hurt my back years ago at the gym and came back about 2 months ago or so and figured out why my back hurts.
Similar story. What are you working with? Height and weight etc

Similar story. What are you working with? Height and weight etc
Before hurting my back I was 6'3'' 175 lbs but on creatine so probably like 5 lbs was water.

2 months ago I started at 140 lbs (basically straight up underweight) right now I'm probably at around 150 lbs.

My goal is to be 185-195 lbs lean

Before hurting my back I was 6'3'' 175 lbs but on creatine so probably like 5 lbs was water.

2 months ago I started at 140 lbs (basically straight up underweight) right now I'm probably at around 150 lbs.

My goal is to be 185-195 lbs lean
What bodyfat?

What bodyfat?
for my goal? 10 percent, not sure tbh depends on what body fat I am now i said 5 percent but I'm forsure higher. My veins are bulging right now tho.

Lol wtf, same. Fucking deadlifts man.
yeah it was from deadlifts, I was doing 2 plates and 35s on each side for like 8 reps and fucked my shit up could hardly walk the next day, 2 years later i tried the gym and realized my back was still fucked and fucked it up even more, and recently i figured out what my problem is and my back feels fine, though when i did deadlifts today i realized again I'm doing them slightly wrong but it's not like my back hurts from it right now

for my goal? 10 percent, not sure tbh depends on what body fat I am now i said 5 percent but I'm forsure higher. My veins are bulging right now tho.
Sorry bro no sympathy for the lean, thought you were a fat fuck like me haha. Goodluck with the gains though.

Sorry bro no sympathy for the lean, thought you were a fat fuck like me haha. Goodluck with the gains though.
ngl I think it's harder to gain weight than to lose

yeah it was from deadlifts, I was doing 2 plates and 35s on each side for like 8 reps and fucked my shit up could hardly walk the next day, 2 years later i tried the gym and realized my back was still fucked and fucked it up even more, and recently i figured out what my problem is and my back feels fine, though when i did deadlifts today i realized again I'm doing them slightly wrong but it's not like my back hurts from it right now

Yeh just quit deadlifts tbh, not worth the risk.

Deadlifts are not necessary.
Check out Athlean X.
I am 46 and almost never been hurt at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jackthenerd
30n8m8hfauf31

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ayush, Asnep, didntreadlol and 6 others
Then it's most likely over tbh. You're gonna have a lot of loose/excess skin. Still worth to leanmax though because of increased facial and body attractiveness (in clothes). But you'll never look good shirtless, you'll never get a good looking shredded physique with abs (since excess skin is gonna cover it).
Yo is he being legit? Last time when I lost 20 lbs there was nl excess skin. But my starting bf was around 32% tho

25% bodyfat at worst a psl 4 holding hope for a high tier normie status at 12
I was rated 3.5 at this bf, I'm really hoping I end up being chadlite.

2D2C9D86 CB76 4889 9E52 9BF2C70D2D4B

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 7902 and 7 others
Well, since i finally got laid 2 months ago, i think you can count this as an ascension (200lb at 5'8ish ~28% bf or more 4 years ago to 145ish lb at 5'10 ~18% bf two months ago) :

Screenshot 20190811 210715 1

P 20190701 151506 1

im trying to lower my bf even more but its hard af for me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 7560, Ayush and 11 others
Well, since i finally got laid 2 months ago, i think you can count this as an ascension (200lb at 5'8ish ~28% bf or more 4 years ago to 145ish lb at 5'10 ~18% bf two months ago) :

im trying to lower my bf even more but its hard af for me.
Good shit bro, lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and rockndogs
C4523cb9981dbb6d834e6fa116dcb20c

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
@FatmanO

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod

Lost 15-20kg. Ascended half a year after the last pic, at 23,5 yo khhv. :lul: :lul:

That is only 15-20kg? Daaaamn bro
I do also need to lose ~15KG, pure lifefuel

Ascension1

Ascension10

Ascension2

Ascension11

Attachments

• ascension10.jpg
    ascension10.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 259
  • ascension11.jpg
    ascension11.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 248
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zoneator, ascension, Zygos4Life and 12 others
I have some but I didnt turn into chad.

@dotacel knows he's ascended

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
you realize loose skin surgery is a thing right? and probably a lot more realistic to get than many looksmax surgeries discussed on this forum

you realize loose skin surgery is a thing right? and probably a lot more realistic to get than many looksmax surgeries discussed on this forum

You'll end up with a ton of scars. It's never gonna look good, no matter what you do.

You'll end up with a ton of scars. It's never gonna look good, no matter what you do.
i mean i’m not saying you’ll look as good as you could have looked without ever having a massive bf percentage but i imagine it’s a lot better than loose skin, haven’t really looked into before/after results though
who tf cares about scars jfl