Any fix for Unilateral masseter hypertrophy?

T

Tall n Mad

Iron
As we all know on this forum jaw asymmetries are largely based on external factors, such as sleeping on the side, bad tongue posture from an early age etc.
I recently found a 3 year old flipped picture, usually this makes you want to fucking neck rope since all asymmetries become much more apparent.

gay.png
gay2.png

Now mind, I still realise my face isn't symmetrical but comparing to my face today the difference is staggering.
Lighting could have been better but i still think the visual issue is very clear.

In these 3 years I have dropped a decent amount of bf but there is to me no indication that this asymmetry of the masseter was prevalent in the earlier pic.
Now in the 2nd pic my left masseter seems much more hypertrophied and defined, and way more aestethic.
I have noticed that when I bite down and clench the contact with my left side teeth is much stronger and it almost feels as my right side teeth all don't really connect, coincidence then that my left side is the better looking? :/

Does anyone have any experience with this issue ? I would by no means ''ascend'' if my left side would match my right side ( I still got a laughable fucking eye area ) but it would certainly help.
Is it a possible soft max and just as easy as '' just chew falim gum on the other side '' or is there something else to fix this ?
any input on fix or even what the actual cause of issue is, will be appreciated.

Attachments

• gay.png
    gay.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 10
  • gay2.png
    gay2.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 9
jfl the picture names

i heard that if you chew on the side you're weaker on and sleep on it, eventually you can gain balance in a few months

jfl the picture names

i heard that if you chew on the side you're weaker on and sleep on it, eventually you can gain balance in a few months
I guess I might as well try and see if I notice any difference, thanks