Any forex traders? Online investors? Have some money that I can spend...

J

joseph

Gold
Hey,
Does anyone here actually invest in forex or stocks? I'm totally oblivious to these methods but I'm young and willing to learn and have some money that I dont want just sitting around... Is there solid potential in forex? Reply here or PM

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You should invest in futures over stocks or currencies.

I have a currency trading system that works around 80% of the time after backtesting since 2003 and forward testing (for around a year). However it’s once in a blue moon kind of setup and I’m currently collecting enough cash to make it worthwhile.

I don’t want to go in with like $50 to make another 50$ when I can make twice from a much larger starting capital.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
H

How do I do that?
CME has tutorials on futures. Pick up a book on trading futures. Futures is ideal for day trading. Also learn price action trading, indicators, volume.

I invest online and made around 2 euros in profit over the course of 4 months. Ask me anything.

Hey,
Does anyone here actually invest in forex or stocks? I'm totally oblivious to these methods but I'm young and willing to learn and have some money that I dont want just sitting around... Is there solid potential in forex? Reply here or PM
I tried day trading, besides my regular job, with a big leverage even. In the past. I lost about $6000 at least so far.
Obvioulsy I quit.

The best video about it is from that guy Martin Skrelli, imo. Nasty person, but very true here: