Any hairstyle suggestions, hair products suggested?

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I have a thinning right temple point that is slowly spreading out to my right, I used minox and all of the dermatologists I went to refused to give me finasteride, I never had a perfectly straight hairline, it was always messed up but it had density. Now I’m missing the section where it’s supposed to bend over my ear, now it comes straight up. I tried cutting my hair low and trying waves my now it just makes my hairline worse. I don’t know what to do anymore. First my dad denied I was balding because his inferior genes were involved in creating this and now he just tells me balding isn’t so bad and just get over it.

I also have gay alien skull, going bald isn’t an option for me
I’m also dealing with eczema, scalp and scalp inflammation, can someone suggest a hair mask and products for me etc

Last edited:
I have a thinning right temple point that is slowly spreading out to my right, I used minox and all of the dermatologists I went to refused to give me finasteride, I never had a perfectly straight hairline, it was always messed up but it had density. Now I’m missing the section where it’s supposed to bend over my ear, now it comes straight up. I tried cutting my hair low and trying waves my now it just makes my hairline worse. I don’t know what to do anymore. First my dad denied I was balding because his inferior genes were involved in creating this and now he just tells me balding isn’t so bad and just get over it.

I also have gay alien skull, going bald isn’t an option for me
I’m also dealing with eczema, scalp and scalp inflammation, can someone suggest a hair mask and products for me etc
Can we see a picture

Can we see a picture
5F3E5BBC 1FDC 4A9A 9888 C0D470BB5E3F

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393