Any High IQ fags have tips for better grades

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Im struggling currently with my school work and second semester is coming up how can i fix my self back up.

Im struggling currently with my school work and second semester is coming up how can i fix my self back up.
Start shit early and go to office hours or some shit for help always create relationships with your profs

School is cope

Start shit early and go to office hours or some shit for help always create relationships with your profs
This is legit.
School is cope
This is true.

Just do what I do, don't have a social life and naturally your grades go up like magic.

Two things you need in order to succeed in school
1. Genuinely like (vivid interest) the field of study you choose
2. Have high IQ

Motivation comes easily when the first requirement is met. If the second requirement is met you will excel. If you have to force yourself to study, ask yourself the fuck you are doing with your life.

Last edited:
Be very organized. I've been in college since fall 2017. My IQ is on the higher end of the bell curve (~97th percentile) but I get horrible grades and have since late 2014. I see people around me (mainly girls) that don't have my intelligence but have a sense of urgency about school and are highly organized. They keep planners and write in several colors. Their sense of organization is far beyond anything I have considered. As a result, they get good grades. How to Become a Straight A Student by Cal Newport is a good read.

personally as highschoolfag i'm planning on working a trade. jfl at falling for the college jew

Last edited:
Two things you need in order to succeed in school
1. Genuinely like (vivid interest) the field of study you choose
2. Have high IQ

Motivation comes easily when the first requirement is met. If the second requirement is met you will excel. If you have to force yourself to study, ask yourself the fuck you are doing with your life.
Even people with lower IQs can do well in school, if they study a lot. I don't think I have a particularly high IQ, but I mog almost everyone in grades in my college classes.

Even people with lower IQs can do well in school, if they study a lot. I don't think I have a particularly high IQ, but I mog almost everyone in grades in my college classes.

It helps. But I agree high IQ with no discipline/low interest won't succeed while average/low IQ disciplined/high interest can succeed since school is built in a way that everyone above a certain IQ threshold that put in the efforts will succeed. Real life isn't as straightforward as school so those very disciplined low IQ who succeed academically don't translate well in the real world though.

It helps. But I agree high IQ with no discipline/low interest won't succeed while average/low IQ disciplined/high interest can succeed since school is built in a way that everyone above a certain IQ threshold that put in the efforts will succeed. Real life isn't so straightforward so those very disciplined low IQ who succeed academically don't translate well in the real world though.
Tbh I'm not even disciplined or driven, pretty intense procrastinator. I just have a way to know what to study and how to answer on tests. I got expelled in hs for being lazy even.

Imho, school is mostly a cope. It CAN help you succeed, but you can just as easily succeed with good social skills and networking. One good entry level job can lead a person down a good career path with good pay if they actually learn skills on the way.

Grades = (Intelligence x Effort) / Difficulty of curriculum

You can read all the how to study books you want but they'll only help if you if you simply have no idea how to study at all. Sometimes what you major in might require too high of an IQ for you. The best you can really do is just study everything a little bit everyday.

Structure your time. Review alot, take frequent breaks to shitpost here (my personal favorite), and get help when needed. Stop being lazy

For reference I'm pre med and have 4.0 GPA

Education is the biggest scam in current era . Focus on practical skills and social skills . And looks maxx.