Reactions: Festrunk, psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, UltraExtremeIntense, Arkantos and 5 others
any results?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
bro bonesmash was always a meme/prank for dumb incels to follow. It was never a serious thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 245, Arkantos and 4 others
bro bonesmash was always a meme/prank for dumb incels to follow. It was never a serious thing.
yeah but bones actually grow bigger when broken. I know it's not a legit way to looksmaxx. But there must be an incel who's into self harm who done it

@Mansnob

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
yeah but bones actually grow bigger when broken. I know it's not a legit way to looksmaxx. But there must be an incel who's into self harm who done it
that shit sent me to see a psychologist

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Mansnob
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, pisslord, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I think Knajjd had something in his sig about it perhaps, either here or on co. Not sure if it's serious or just some trolling.

damn bro, you doing better now?

im not sure hwy you feel insecure about your looks. youre 6'4" and have an above average face. youre man than good to get laid and recieve respect. youre still going through puberty so you may even end up chadlite at the end.

u still doing bonesmashing etc.? and how did your counseling go?
Hey thanks for your concern man, didn't think I'd ever see that here.
As far as the insecurity goes, I've gained a lot of confidence in my looks since then, which is partly due to me losing my virginity and also having a few flirts since my last visit in May. I've stopped bonesmashing since then, since I didn't want to risk getting facial deformities. And besides, it was becoming difficult to lie to my family members about how I got the yellow bruises in my face.
Now I only use vitamin c serum in my eye area and castor oil for my eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and BigBoy
Hey thanks for your concern man, didn't think I'd ever see that here.
As far as the insecurity goes, I've gained a lot of confidence in my looks since then, which is partly due to me losing my virginity and also having a few flirts since my last visit in May. I've stopped bonesmashing since then, since I didn't want to risk getting facial deformities. And besides, it was becoming difficult to lie to my family members about how I got the yellow bruises in my face.
Now I only use vitamin c serum in my eye area and castor oil for my eyebrows.
Nice man, glad to know you're doing better.

Is the vitamin C cerum for under eye dark circles? Cuz I need it for that too. How effective is it?

99328 da90c02bc111fbd2d545236b73217ea2

I did

i did for a few days back in december 2018.

Nice man, glad to know you're doing better.

Is the vitamin C cerum for under eye dark circles? Cuz I need it for that too. How effective is it?
Partly for the circles and partly for wrinkles. I've been applying it twice a day, morning and evening, for about a week now, and it seems to be making it smoother, but I don't know if it's just placebo or if I'll have to wait longer to notice anything

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
GenericChad1444 saidJFL at mewing cucks, bonesmashing is far better cos it's high T and low inhib, I even do it in public to attain dark triad gains

• +1
Reactions: zeno
i remember i did it on my zygos for 1-2 hr straight

mom was shouting who tf fucked me up, i told her nothing. however i was mirin the whole day in the mirror at my protruding beautiful cheekbones and i legit ascended 2 points with the bruising

next day swollen left and was weak af, and i couldnt be arsed repeating due to severe headaches while doing it.

srs..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
@fukmylyf thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I bonesmashed and got insane results.
Hqdefault

Do you see my browridge it got much bigger.

y 2 years ago, i bonesmashed one day before school, got huge bumps, my ogee curve looked insane and i thought id discovered the secret to looksmaxing, i was red in my cheekbones the next day at school and clean shaved it must looked gooed, kids asked me who punched me hehe

sadly it got away

hehe