Any jaw/zygos looksmaxxing tips?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
What do you guys do to maximize lower third gains safely without causing you to get TMJ or worsen if you already have it.

Also about mewing, do you guys mew in your sleep and while you eat or how the fuck does any of that shit work? Or chewing, or all of that

Really wanna get down to low BF and get hollow cheeks, figured this'd be a good place to start.

Every time the same fucking threads. No you can not change your jaw or any other bone in your face. The only option is surgery. Nothing else will change your face. Even if mewing works, its soo little that I wont make or break you. Either you have bones or you dont.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jake_okok
Every time the same fucking threads. No you can not change your jaw or any other bone in your face. The only option is surgery. Nothing else will change your face. Even if mewing works, its soo little that I wont make or break you. Either you have bones or you dont.

jfc username checks out

What do you guys do to maximize lower third gains safely without causing you to get TMJ or worsen if you already have it.

Also about mewing, do you guys mew in your sleep and while you eat or how the fuck does any of that shit work? Or chewing, or all of that

Really wanna get down to low BF and get hollow cheeks, figured this'd be a good place to start.
This forum takes mewing as ameme, it's sad

as for mewing, watch tomaazo

and low body fat avoid carbohydrates (pre 1960-s diet, i.e. the time everyone got fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 9699
Proper swallowing ,muscles in your cheeks may make you look bloated so better to not to use them until they become thin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
bonesmashing.