Discussion Any medications I can take to become low inhib?

Native

Native

cursed child, blessed with misfortune
Time online
56d 7h 59m
I want to fuck girls I've reached the point where they like the way I look but I'm still an incel on the inside.

I just want to fuck a girl on drugs then get rid of my inhib and be able to do it without drugs eventually.

What do I take?

@Bewusst tagging my plug

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

π•˜π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•˜π•šπ•£π•π•€ π•”π• π•”π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
Time online
97d 4h 2m
Xanax
Alcohol
Phenibut

Bronze8

Bronze8

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Time online
76d 3h 53m
xanax, phenibut (never worked for me though), alcohol, weed, ecstasy

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

191cm Green-eyed Med Monster & Master of Ebonics
Time online
60d 1h 29m
Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Time online
103d 9h 30m
EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
Time online
12d 9h 54m
I want to fuck girls I've reached the point where they like the way I look but I'm still an incel on the inside.

I just want to fuck a girl on drugs then get rid of my inhib and be able to do it without drugs eventually.

What do I take?

@Bewusst tagging my plug
most of the time its not about inhibition but its about the anxiety and nervousness, take propanolol its beta antagonist, meaning it will calm down ur sympathetic system which makes u nervous and autistic. Doctors prescribe this for stage fright

Native

Native

Time online
56d 7h 59m
most of the time its not about inhibition but its about the anxiety and nervousness, take propanolol its beta antagonist, meaning it will calm down ur sympathetic system which makes u nervous and autistic. Doctors prescribe this for stage fright
Should I take caber or that shit which one is the least unhealthy for my brain

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Time online
139d 14h 34m
you were rambling about self love and confidence, why take drugs to change when its all about that anyway?

Native

Native

Time online
56d 7h 59m
you were rambling about self love and confidence, why take drugs to change when its all about that anyway?
Well dude self love and confidence got me where I am mentally right now. I was super depressed, now I'm normal. But I need a different sort of low inhib now that my T levels can't provide and I just want to make it easier.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Time online
67d 17h 47m
- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking
- Sharing your individual thinking and being PREPARED for simpletons to disagree for baseless reasons

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

We are just brain patterns at the end of the day and our minds are either mindful of this or mindless. Mindlessness is good, if it's the right mindlessness. You need to be mindful to have the right mindless state and you need to have the right mindless state, to have the right mindful state. They are like night and day. Observe yourself outside of the moment and then observe yourself as you are in the moment. You'll get to know your mindless state and SLOWLY alter this day by day, bit by bit.

You need to listen to the audiobook called the Pook Manifesto. Talks about a lot of shit. I really recommend it for you OP.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
67d 17h 47m
Well dude self love and confidence got me where I am mentally right now. I was super depressed, now I'm normal. But I need a different sort of low inhib now that my T levels can't provide and I just want to make it easier.

Morons here will bring back the old brain patterns. Don't even engage with those on the outside looking in. They have no-clue.

Native

Native

Time online
56d 7h 59m
- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking
- Sharing your individual thinking and being PREPARED for simpletons to disagree for baseless reasons

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

We are just brain patterns at the end of the day and our minds are either mindful of this or mindless. Mindlessness is good, if it's the right mindlessness. You need to be mindful to have the right mindless state and you need to have the right mindless state, to have the right mindful state. They are like night and day. Observe yourself outside of the moment and then observe yourself as you are in the moment. You'll get to know your mindless state and SLOWLY alter this day by day, bit by bit.

You need to listen to the audiobook called the Pook Manifesto. Talks about a lot of shit. I really recommend it for you OP.
Ill have to read it I need to learn to act like a slayer now that I know I can ascend

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
67d 17h 47m
Ill have to read it I need to learn to act like a slayer now that I know I can ascend

Don't read it. Listen to it. The narration is sick.

This is the entire bundle.

T

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Time online
30d 19h 4m
i wouldnt listen to his advice if i was you

IwantToLooksMaxx

IwantToLooksMaxx

6’3, 20 year old late bloomer
Time online
37d 16h 39m
- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

Lol this dum dum giving advice while he gets dumped over text (ask him if you don’t believe me).

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
67d 17h 47m
Just one part from the Pook Manifesto @Native

"Men trapped in the Matriarchy are often dull, bored, and go around with tired eyes. Men outside the Matriarchy are living their dreams (instead of women’s dreams) and so are full of energy (along with several cute girls eyeing them)."

Users who are viewing this thread