Any medications I can take to become low inhib?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I want to fuck girls I've reached the point where they like the way I look but I'm still an incel on the inside.

I just want to fuck a girl on drugs then get rid of my inhib and be able to do it without drugs eventually.

What do I take?

@Bewusst tagging my plug

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Xanax
Alcohol
Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and Lux
xanax, phenibut (never worked for me though), alcohol, weed, ecstasy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Lars, thecaste and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Lux
cyanide

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Caber

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and xefo
Penis in the butt

Get a fucking life.

I want to fuck girls I've reached the point where they like the way I look but I'm still an incel on the inside.

I just want to fuck a girl on drugs then get rid of my inhib and be able to do it without drugs eventually.

What do I take?

@Bewusst tagging my plug
most of the time its not about inhibition but its about the anxiety and nervousness, take propanolol its beta antagonist, meaning it will calm down ur sympathetic system which makes u nervous and autistic. Doctors prescribe this for stage fright

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Chew some Qat

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
most of the time its not about inhibition but its about the anxiety and nervousness, take propanolol its beta antagonist, meaning it will calm down ur sympathetic system which makes u nervous and autistic. Doctors prescribe this for stage fright
Should I take caber or that shit which one is the least unhealthy for my brain

you were rambling about self love and confidence, why take drugs to change when its all about that anyway?

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
you were rambling about self love and confidence, why take drugs to change when its all about that anyway?
Well dude self love and confidence got me where I am mentally right now. I was super depressed, now I'm normal. But I need a different sort of low inhib now that my T levels can't provide and I just want to make it easier.

- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking
- Sharing your individual thinking and being PREPARED for simpletons to disagree for baseless reasons

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

We are just brain patterns at the end of the day and our minds are either mindful of this or mindless. Mindlessness is good, if it's the right mindlessness. You need to be mindful to have the right mindless state and you need to have the right mindless state, to have the right mindful state. They are like night and day. Observe yourself outside of the moment and then observe yourself as you are in the moment. You'll get to know your mindless state and SLOWLY alter this day by day, bit by bit.

You need to listen to the audiobook called the Pook Manifesto. Talks about a lot of shit. I really recommend it for you OP.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and .*my*.
Well dude self love and confidence got me where I am mentally right now. I was super depressed, now I'm normal. But I need a different sort of low inhib now that my T levels can't provide and I just want to make it easier.

Morons here will bring back the old brain patterns. Don't even engage with those on the outside looking in. They have no-clue.

- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking
- Sharing your individual thinking and being PREPARED for simpletons to disagree for baseless reasons

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

We are just brain patterns at the end of the day and our minds are either mindful of this or mindless. Mindlessness is good, if it's the right mindlessness. You need to be mindful to have the right mindless state and you need to have the right mindless state, to have the right mindful state. They are like night and day. Observe yourself outside of the moment and then observe yourself as you are in the moment. You'll get to know your mindless state and SLOWLY alter this day by day, bit by bit.

You need to listen to the audiobook called the Pook Manifesto. Talks about a lot of shit. I really recommend it for you OP.
Ill have to read it I need to learn to act like a slayer now that I know I can ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Ill have to read it I need to learn to act like a slayer now that I know I can ascend

Don't read it. Listen to it. The narration is sick.

This is the entire bundle.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
i wouldnt listen to his advice if i was you

- CBD Oil
- Meditation
- Big-crowd exposure
- Lifting
- Sport
- Individual thinking

HABITS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rewiring of brain

Lol this dum dum giving advice while he gets dumped over text (ask him if you don’t believe me).

Just one part from the Pook Manifesto @Native

"Men trapped in the Matriarchy are often dull, bored, and go around with tired eyes. Men outside the Matriarchy are living their dreams (instead of women’s dreams) and so are full of energy (along with several cute girls eyeing them)."

Give me more advice tbh
Do more of what you’re scared of. Takes time but you will become a little more low inhib.

• Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11
Just do shit, keep yourself busy, dont overthink things, dont caught yourself in a loop of anxiety thinking about things people dont give a fuck, get a job, start a business, do sports, workout, spend tme with friends or quality time alone, psychedelics, shrinking amygdala

to people saying smoke weed, weed wont make you low inhib, it'll just make you quiet and awkward.