Any metformincels here?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Got prescribed metformin to block weight gain.

Any advice/experiences?

You can find them on anti aging forums tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tbh, most people here are just mewing

Quote:Scientists think the best candidate for an anti-ageing drug is metformin, the world’s most widely used diabetes drug which costs just 10p a day. Metformin increases the number of oxygen molecules released into a cell, which appears to boost robustness and longevity.

When Belgian researchers tested metformin on the tiny roundworm C.elegans the worms not only aged slower, but they also stayed healthier longer. They did not slow down or develop wrinkles. Mice treated with metformin increased their lifespan by nearly 40 per cent and their bones were also stronger. Last year Cardiff University found that when patients with diabetes were given the drug metformin they in fact lived longer than others without the condition, even though they should have died eight years earlier on average.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/...o-120.html

This seems like some legit shit.

From all recent research it seems this pill really is a "just fucking lol if you are not taking metformin".

It has crazy benefits.

Anyway.. just took one on empty stomach before sleep to see what the worst case side effects will be.
Ill start with 500mg a day. Maybe up it to 1000. But from what i read specially the low dosage had the additional benefits (as in extended the life of the mice instead of killing them).

And for the skeptics complaining about micelabtests: this med has been in use for over 60 year so heavy data on humans is available. Read the article below.

Ill keep you posted.

FYI:

[*****]

Quote:Quick quote:
Mice treated with metformin have been found to live nearly 6% longer than controls.11 And most impressively, diabetics taking metformin were shown to live 15% longer than healthy individuals without diabetes!1"

For all you incels who dont want to live longer (this benefit of the drug is kinda counterproductive i admit):

The beauty lies in insulin control = insulin is the Death Hormone.
regulated insulin = weight loss
regulated insulin = not damaging your organs (including skin and hair)
regulated insulin = less risk of diabetes and cancer
regulated insulin = less activation of other stress hormones improving your mood and anxiety
and so on and so on.

[Image: H7ykWKy.jpg]

My dad’s a physician with a 160+ IQ and really believes that metformin works. I’d take it tbh. Anything to look younger and live longer is worth it and i think the only sides is a weird body odor.

Metformin is actually used to treat diabetes typ 2 but studies suggest it is THE anti ageing drug

https://lookism.net/Thread-IMPORTANT-for...-Metformin

So as the coping oldcel i am i ordered some and took for 4 weeks, 500 (1 pill) everyday

...and holy shit - my facial aesthetics improved. My weight stayed the same but the facial fat distribution changed. More defined jawline, less nsl fold, less bloat in generel - but not the unhealthy look that u get when u starve yourself

I had people comment on my facial improvement aswell

Basically metformin inhibs the glucose production of the lever so you can probably get the same results by avoiding/reducing sugar intake drastically (reminder: the massiv sugar intake nowadays is pouson for health and aesthetics proven by various studies) but we have to be honest here: youre lazy faggots who want fast results without any efforts ... and here you go: take 500mg metformin everyday. By the way i got my blood sugar checked before i did this and it was within the normal range so facial gains can also be expected for healthy males even tho bloatcels will probably profit the most.

Besides metformin has various other effects in the body which arent fully known yet, like it changes the bacteria of the gut etc. So starving wont get you get this facial aesthetic gains and ageing protection affects.

There are some downsides though

Metformin lowers (free) t noticeable (if you a healthy no obese male - for fatcels who loses weight on metformin the t lvl stayed the same) so i recommend to take in a cycle for 3 weeks 4 times a year. Studies show the t lvl goes back to normal within 7-14 days after the the people quit metformin.

I noticed that it also may enforce male pattern baldness so if you have problems there u should watch your hairline during the cycle

Metformin is very cheap but only will described to you by a doc if you insulin resistance or diabetes.

Metformin source: https://lookism.net/Thread-Post-legit-on...-stuff-itt

@ugly_mong
@on_crack_24/7

Try it out. I garantuee you positive changes within 3 weeks.