Any of you ever try ru58841 and had success?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
So on paper this is supposedly the wonder drug for us, barely goes systemic as suppose to fin.

The thing is, I’ve only seen one legit good transformation and that was from moreplatesmoredates. Every one on reddit has iffy results 40% saying it doesn’t even work. That could be because scalp sebum not letting the med get in though. According to moreplatesmoredates

It does go systemic and yes it works.

It does go systemic and yes it works.

I’ve heard it doesn’t go AS systemic. And the amount it does is not enough to affect hormones since it’s only there for a hour

any before and after pics?

I’ve heard it doesn’t go AS systemic. And the amount it does is not enough to affect hormones since it’s only there for a hour

any before and after pics?
I've used it in the past but I'm back on finasteride. Finasteride is cheaper, that's why I've stopped using RU. But it does work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
The reason this drug was cancelled in stage 2 trials was probably because it was legit effective and the Jews couldn’t risk their huge hair loss industry going down the drain. Anyone that I’ve seen online that has used it properly has had great results from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6217
I've used it in the past but I'm back on finasteride. Finasteride is cheaper, that's why I've stopped using RU. But it does work

Would it be bad for a complete noob to use ru over fin as his first drug? From what I’m reading is it’s not fda approved but way less sides

Would it be bad for a complete noob to use ru over fin as his first drug? From what I’m reading is it’s not fda approved but way less sides
Yes

Why yes? You’re not actually nuking 70% of your body’s dht

I mean I want start that ketoconazle shampoo but I keep hearing from everyone that it makes you shed and actually makes it worse

Why yes? You’re not actually nuking 70% of your body’s dht

I mean I want start that ketoconazle shampoo but I keep hearing from everyone that it makes you shed and actually makes it worse
Because the overwhelming majority of men doesn't get any side effects from long term finasteride use and it actually works

Resuscitated my NW2.5 corner thinning back to think NW1. I have retained most of my body hair, so if it does go system it is very minor. Fin/dut makes my bodyhair fall out