Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
My dad is subhuman but my mum mogs most Indian women srs

Nope, feel bad saying it but hey...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 1680
They looked decent when they were young, came from farms and had healthy jaws but now old and fat

my mom has amazing harmony, Dad had all the masculine features, Top percentile wrist and hand size etc. mogs mine to oblivion

My dad was a chad in his youth. He still looks pretty good for his age.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Warlockcel, Einon and 2 others
They looked decent when they were young, came from farms and had healthy jaws but now old and fat
Yeh wish I was brought up on a farm where Id have had good nutrition

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and impure666
My mom was very attractive and my dad I'd say was chadlite.He had light blue hunter eyes

Last edited:
my mom has amazing harmony, Dad had all the masculine features, Top percentile wrist and hand size etc. mogs mine to oblivion
Same my mum has ridiculous harmony
Yeh same my mum has ridiculous harmony and hasn't aged badly despite being 50. Can't say the same for my dad tho unfortunately he's not so good looking, is short and a framecel

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Sizzurp
Yeh wish I was brought up on a farm where Id have had good nutrition
Bro tbh i think it's cope that people that live on farms and closed off villages are healthy and stronk. I come from a village in Romania where basically every food is grown at home and thus "natural" yet while my great-grandparents did live well into their 80s and 90s the last 15-20 years of their lives they had bad diseases like Atherosclerosis and Alzheimer and Dementia as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Bro tbh i think it's cope that people that live on farms and closed off villages are healthy and stronk. I come from a village in Romania where basically every food is grown at home and thus "natural" yet while my great-grandparents did live well into their 80s and 90s the last 15-20 years of their lives they had bad diseases like Atherosclerosis and Alzheimer and Dementia as well.
I mean it more in that they ate hard foods and had good posture growing up doing farm work while I ate junk and hunched over the TV

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
Idk it's more the fact id have eaten better food if I'd lived on farm rather than eating shit like pizza for most of my childhood

Plus the manual work I'd have done when younger wouldve definitely meant I'd have a more robust body

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
My dad mogs me hard. He looks very masculine.

I look like a twink faggot tbh
Cope
we all know you're an androgynous prettyboy chad.

6'1
Blue eyes
Blonde hair
probably has good frame, skinny abs
Probably has long hair, JB appeal
probably has clear skin no acne
probably has no deformities

kill urself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
My dad mogs me hard. He looks very masculine.

I look like a twink faggot tbh
Same.I look like my mom,but with short hair.I look nothing like my chad dad.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
My dad mogs the whole family to the moon and back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190521-000916.png
    Screenshot_20190521-000916.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 9
My dad
He is 60 already,but still looks chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
the apple didnt fall far from the tree in my case