Any online jobs that give you a decent salary?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I'm going to try becoming a successful youtuber.

What other online jobs are there that can potentially give you a decent salary?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what do you plan on doing for youtube? It's hard to become successful on there, and if you di you would get canceled after someone finds your posts on here

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
what do you plan on doing for youtube? It's hard to become successful on there, and if you di you would get canceled after someone finds your posts on here
I wanna surgerymaxx and then become famous off my looks bro. I wanna stream gameplays, do podcasts, vlogs etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
I wanna surgerymaxx and then become famous off my looks bro. I wanna stream gameplays, do podcasts, vlogs etc
besides looks, you would probably need to bring something different to the table
maybe some edgy content? Or something like nelk boys or Danny Duncan, youtube channels like those have high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
besides looks, you would probably need to bring something different to the table
maybe some edgy content? Or something like nelk boys or Danny Duncan, youtube channels like those have high appeal
Exactly bro, edgy content.

You don't have to be that good looking to become a streamer, you just have to be really entertaining or be part of a certain niche.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 7776
You don't have to be that good looking to become a streamer, you just have to be really entertaining or be part of a certain niche.
I love how u cucks pretend to be experts on everything
The internet was a mistake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted
I love how u cucks pretend to be experts on everything
The internet was a mistake
What did I say that was wrong retard. There is like one good looking streamer out of the top 100.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
What did I say that was wrong retard. There is like one good looking streamer out of the top 100.
Shut your fucking pie hole rat cunt

Where's your successful twitch channel bro?

Why aren't you a streamer yet bro? You know so much

youll never be gling to be a youtuber, besides you cant really rely on looks alone for that usually

With online jobs you are competing with millions of indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, The Bleach Pill and xefo
Undercover incel on incel forums

Probably not many because jobs with low barriers to entry aren't well payed. By the way who's the guy in you avi

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
youll never be gling to be a youtuber, besides you cant really rely on looks alone for that usually