Any person with very good social skills?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Can u trach me the way to get social and get high status and have lotd of friends?

I need this so school isnt suifuel

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7079, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
looks > social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Here I am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 7753, RoundHouse and 2 others
Number one: Squinch dont squint
two: Clench
three: mew as hard as you can

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6402, Deleted and 2 others
you can only learn through exposure

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Number one: Squinch dont squint
two: Clench
three: mew as hard as you can
Looksmaxers in the wild

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7079, Insecure03 and 9 others
Do dark triad shit at school unless russian schools are strict like gulag

• JFL
just observe and mimic until you learn the dynamics yourself... anything too analytic will make you overthink shit in social situations = death..

Just be the shit... its either the leader of the group or death. If you dont have it naturally, you can probably learn it. Gonna need to delusionmaxx a lot until you adopt it subconsiously

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7079, Ocelot and 1 other person
So that means....
just b urself

fr though what do you want to know specifically
most people irl are aut and aren't going to go out of their way to befriend you

• +1
Step 1: be good looking
Step 2: be low inhib and random
If you failed to get past step 1 then it’s over

• +1
just b urself

fr though what do you want to know specifically
most people irl are aut and aren't going to go out of their way to befriend you
Like the psycology

There must be a way to get social

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
just observe and mimic until you learn the dynamics yourself... anything too analytic will make you overthink shit in social situations = death..
Give me pointers

Be funny and good looking

• Woah
Send the girls a link to this forum to socialize with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Lev Peshkov
try fashion

• JFL
Like the psycology

There must be a way to get social
be amicable, don't look for fights, don't antagonize
talk to whoever you're sitting beside/behind/in front of in class before the class starts/right after it ends

• +1
Ok nice thanks for that
be amicable, don't look for fights, don't antagonize
talk to whoever you're sitting beside/behind/in front of in class before the class starts/right after it ends

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Step 1: look like Pitt
Step 2: realize that since you completed step 2 you dont have to worry about doing anything weird since it wont matter and every girl you meet Will get a crush on you

• Love it
  • JFL
You need to get out of your comfort zone and hang out with the chads/popular guys in the class, try to get in the topic they re talking about and speak your mind , say funny jokes and stuff like that . Now I wasnt popular back in highschool ( i was known by everyone but only a few were actually good friends ) but that s literally how a fat manlet became the clown/funniest guy in the classroom , even if he was fat he had high T personality .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, mulattomaxxer and Lev Peshkov
You need to get out of your comfort zone and hang out with the chads/popular guys in the class, try to get in the topic they re talking about and speak your mind , say funny jokes and stuff like that . Now I wasnt popular back in highschool ( i was known by everyone but only a few were actually good friends ) but that s literally how a fat manlet became the clown/funniest guy in the classroom , even if he was fat he had high T personality .
Ok how yo jestermax then? Lol

Give me pointers

Its dofferent for every1. Im naturally disagreeable and agressive ( not like angry but like ruthless/ big ego)... so i had to learn to be nicer and relate more.

Im assuming youre just shy and get ignored. Thats the hardest cuz you make yourself think you need to do more which makes the group shunn and dislike you more and it turns into a cycle.... this is the worst cuz its brutally aparent to everyone in a group. Ie. Low self-esteem = disgusting

Stop tryna prove anything to any1. You should be 100% convinced youre the muhfkin shit and are just there to make friemds and jfl with other ppl. Stop thinking any1s judging you.. even if they are your self-esteem shlould be high enough that you couldmt give a single shit.

• +1
  • +1
act like you care about other people
Ask questions about them
Pretend to be interested

• +1
just smile and laugh a lot

• +1
Its dofferent for every1. Im naturally disagreeable and agressive ( not like angry but like ruthless/ big ego)... so i had to learn to be nicer and relate more.

Im assuming youre just shy and get ignored. Thats the hardest cuz you make yourself think you need to do more which makes the group shunn and dislike you more and it turns into a cycle.... this is the worst cuz its brutally aparent to everyone in a group. Ie. Low self-esteem = disgusting

Stop tryna prove anything to any1. You should be 100% convinced youre the muhfkin shit and are just there to make friemds and jfl with other ppl. Stop thinking any1s judging you.. even if they are your self-esteem shlould be high enough that you couldmt give a single shit.
Low inhib badboy by nature , i am mirin

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Lev Peshkov and NarcyChadlite
  • +1
jk jk jk

• +1
yes i am here

• +1
Be gl or/and have a good body, then start approaching to gain experience of how to make friends

• +1
Be gl or/and have a good body, then start approaching to gain experience of how to make friends
Before lockdown i was likable maxxed i just wanna know being likable is ebough to have a good social life

Before lockdown i was likable maxxed i just wanna know being likable is ebough to have a good social life
Socialmediamax and start adding people you meet irl

Play team sports and play them good. Even if you are aspie, that will increase your social status. Getting hot girls will also increase your social status.
Do the monkey see monkey do thing and use soft drugs if need be to lower your inhibitions. Also be alpha and not afraid to fight and get beaten up, so better gymmax. But you are russian you probably do this things by default.