Any pills for shyness and High inihib?

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
I think we all need some pills to fix shyness and high inihib here.
What are some good options?
The idiot doctor wont give me nothing for prescription they dont belive shyness and high inihib is a real sickness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
injecting shotgun

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and dodt
No booze pls that a low quality cope that makes most people lazy and quiet

I think we all need some pills to fix shyness and high inihib here.
What are some good options?
take 2 vodka shots or magic tuffles microdose

opiods, xanax can do fine but they are addictive and can fuck you up .

Ashwagandha helps some people with anxiety/chilling out. I've also heard mixed things about phenibut. Fixing your gut biome will also help.

Low quality solution there must be some pills
no magic pill

you gotta have to take risk and sides. mdma, coke, adderral etc can work

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
I need something that gives me courage to do things i wont do usually but that keeps me concentrated and skilled not fucked up

i use a drug called phenibut, it's pretty legit removes basically all anxiety.

it's legal in most places as well and there's a lot of information on reddit about it

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and jefferson
if you look drugged is not worth it

Phenibut but limit it to once or twice per week cause it's addictive and tolerance builds fast

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel and william
Phenibut but limit it to once or twice per week cause it's addictive and tolerance builds fast

i cant find phenibut in italy without doc prescription
THe idiot doctor wont give me nothing they dont belive shyness and high inihib is a real sickness

i cant find phenibut in italy without doc prescription

Phenifucked
Phenifucked
Most addictive drug I've ever taken. I never was addicted to any other substance. Glad I stay away from it now since it almost cost me my life. Just go for Ashwagandha. You won't win with Phenibut. That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
ASHwaghanda, cbd

Phenifucked

Most addictive drug I've ever taken. I never was addicted to any other substance. Glad I stay away from it now since it almost cost me my life. Just go for Ashwagandha. You won't win with Phenibut. That's all I have to say.
That stuff will make me do stuff i wont do without? i dont care for being calm i just want to be able to do stuff im usually scared to do

How did you get into the addiction? I've just used it several times for social situations or when I had bad anxiety but needed sleep

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Ritalincel
That stuff will make me do stuff i wont do without? i dont care for being calm i just want to be able to do stuff im usually scared to do
Due to your situation that you're scared to do stuff. You will eventually take 20grams of Phenibut every day to survive and you will have serious problems. I'm making this warning very serious about the addictiveness of Phenibut. I've consumed kilograms of that shit years ago. It ends bad. You can't rely solely on a drug to help you through life. Get a doctor to prescribe you benzos or something like lyrica, or both. Just don't buy Phenibut because in the end you'll be eating spoonfuls of it out of a 1KG tub. Tolerance and addiction unlike anything else....

It's not a solution.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Mateusz74
Booze makes people quiet? You retarded?
Yes it makes me quiet and sleepy others too and it makes no sene to look drunk....whats the point i need to look concentrated and at my best

Booze makes people quiet? You retarded?
VirtueSignaller

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 502
Due to your situation that you're scared to do stuff. You will eventually take 20grams of Phenibut every day to survive and you will have serious problems. I'm making this warning very serious about the addictiveness of Phenibut. I've consumed kilograms of that shit years ago. It ends bad. You can't rely solely on a drug to help you through life. Get a doctor to prescribe you benzos or something like lyrica, or both. Just don't buy Phenibut because in the end you'll be eating spoonfuls of it out of a 1KG tub. Tolerance and addiction unlike anything else....

It's not a solution.
i mean that indian plant you said

How did you get into the addiction? I've just used it several times for social situations or when I had bad anxiety but needed sleep
I had 1KG of it and relied on it for everything and thought I could just take it once a week or once a month. But I was in a bad place and ended up using it for almost every social situation, and tolerance builds up so so fast. Haven't taken it for 2-3 years now but I'm pretty sure I've taken up to 40G in a day and I'm so glad I got past that stage... everything was fucked up... my own stupid choices because I chose to supplement with some drug just because I had anxiety doing certain things..

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
MDMA, shrooms, or coping tbh

i mean that indian plant you said
Ashwagandha. Yeah I take it now and it's fine. Calms you down a bit I guess. Crosses the GABA blood brain barrier, works as an anti inflammatory, good for insulin sensitivity and upregulates the thyroid. Pretty nice herb :)

MDMA, shrooms, or coping tbh
How the fuck can i look normal when im on MDMA and shrooms wtf guys thats not what i need i need something that makes me do stuff and look normal not a crazy drugged guy

How the fuck can i look normal when im on MDMA and shrooms wtf guys thats not what i need i need something that makes me do stuff and look normal not a crazy drugged guy
nigger u will remember the feeling, it alters ur brain chemistry

stimulants help

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
aschwaganda mah nigga

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i will try the indian plant but i dont think it will make me low inihib

Maybe concerta man. Get it from the doctor and don't self medicate or rely on it or think it's going to be a miracle pill. Just try trick him into diagnosing you with ADHD. Difficulty level = 0.0000000001/10

I hate to say It but there are none.None that won't drive you to suicide,or even worse madness.

• +1
I hate to say It but there are none.None that won't drive you to suicide,or even worse madness.
That indian plant looks prettysafe maybe i can take a higher dose every 2 days or so

i will try the indian plant but i dont think it will make me low inihib
Coz low inhib is a byproduct of achievement and progression over time with tons of external validation and positive affirmation from others which converts to inner joy and only then you MIGHT be LOWER inhib as a byproduct of overachieving and being a fucking living legend. Trying to be "low inhib" starting from ground zero is a total fad. I advise you drink 2L of vodka per day and go out into your local town and talk to people. You'll feel low inhib but everyone else will autodetect that you're some fucked up dude. Same applies with Phenibut, you'll feel more confident than you are, and you'll destroy your life. You gotta realise that everyone has things they're afraid of. No miracle drug dude. Unless you want to die, literally. You'll get a rude awakening if you decide to take Phenibut or tianeptine or some bullshit like that.

Coz low inhib is a byproduct of achievement and progression over time with tons of external validation and positive affirmation from others which converts to inner joy and only then you MIGHT be LOWER inhib as a byproduct of overachieving and being a fucking living legend. Trying to be "low inhib" starting from ground zero is a total fad. I advise you drink 2L of vodka per day and go out into your local town and talk to people. You'll feel low inhib but everyone else will autodetect that you're some fucked up dude. Same applies with Phenibut, you'll feel more confident than you are, and you'll destroy your life. You gotta realise that everyone has things they're afraid of. No miracle drug dude. Unless you want to die, literally. You'll get a rude awakening if you decide to take Phenibut or tianeptine or some bullshit like that.
i will try with 1000 mg of
Ashwagandha
every 2 days and see if i improve

i will try with 1000 mg of
Ashwagandha
every 2 days and see if i improve
Sure. But don't focus just on the Ashwagandha, try and figure out what's causing you to be so anxious and tackle it head on by putting yourself in uncomfortable but necessary situations.

This thread is a goldmine for me. I’m more high inhib than anyone here especially around females

• +1
Sure. But don't focus just on the Ashwagandha, try and figure out what's causing you to be so anxious and tackle it head on by putting yourself in uncomfortable but necessary situations.
I just cant do things like going on a date or talking on phone so i really need any medical help is not for big things or uncomfortable is normal things that come hard

• +1
I just cant do things like going on a date or talking on phone so i really need any medical help is not for big things or uncomfortable is normal things that come hard
The doctor might prescribe you clonazepam. That helps. You will gradually be able to handle anxieties better with the right help and the right plan of action. Just try to accomplish small things and you'll feel a sense of achievement and you will be better able to do the same thing again even if you still find it nerve wrecking. Keep momentum, don't over analyse it and honestly just believe in yourself. Nobody else gives a fuck if your nervous about something, they just care about themselves. So don't think other people care that your nervous because they don't, and it's just a manifestation in your head. On the other hand, if you're doped up / barred out in an interaction, people will notice and they'll care and wonder why you had to do that to yourself. So basically, get out of your head. Other people don't give a fuck. Talking on the phone to someone. They don't give a fuck, notice/feel your anxiety, so why should you give a fuck!

Microdosing LSD or shrooms

Kratom

Low dose GHB

xanax (and benzos in general presumably) although it's pretty addictive

you don't worry about anything if you take enough due to nonexistent inhib

Nofap makes u low inhib srs

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and kobecel
How can a shroom trip make you be low shyness and low inihib after?
it can change your outlook on life and view of things and overall just mix shit up in your brain, never tripped before though. you could also have a bad trip and fuck yourself mentally so do research and make sure you're in a good environment and with someone you trust to watch you. and microdosing is when you take a small dose and don't trip but it still has effects on you. shrooms and lsd are the only drugs really mentioned here that you don't have to take very often and that aren't addictive. xanax completely erases inhib but is addictive with horrible withdrawals and not a long term solution.

it can change your outlook on life and view of things and overall just mix shit up in your brain, never tripped before though. you could also have a bad trip and fuck yourself mentally so do research and make sure you're in a good environment and with someone you trust to watch you. and microdosing is when you take a small dose and don't trip but it still has effects on you. shrooms and lsd are the only drugs really mentioned here that you don't have to take very often and that aren't addictive. xanax completely erases inhib but is addictive with horrible withdrawals and not a long term solution.
The problem with shrooms its that i have negative thinking about scary stuff and the devil so this can fuck me up if it takes control of my mind for hours

The problem with shrooms its that i have negative thinking about scary stuff and the devil so this can fuck me up if it takes control of my mind for hours
yeah then you shouldn't take them. the general saying is that if you think you're gonna have a bad trip then you're gonna have one. you need to have the right mindset. but with shrooms they just distort your vision, you don't actually see shit that isn't there at least at beginner doses. their main effect is how they change your thinking and how you perceive things

This is really situational as peoples social anxiety stems from different things and treatment/ cope is different based on the person.
I have personally found all of the following to be helpful:
  • Antidepressants
  • adderall
  • sleep
  • phycology vids :redpill:- a lot of it is bullshit but some raises social iq. currently I'm just watching this guy and he has a lot of good stuff but admittedly some bs as well
  • looksmaxing
  • exercise
  • nice sort of oversized hoodie (nice to have somewhere to put hands & able to put hood up when I don't want to be seen)
  • Fashion-max but make it somewhat plane so you can blend in
  • low stress and easygoing lifestyle
Other people have had success with booze and depressants but that just makes shit worse for me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel