Any point saving the hair?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
I’m seriously thinking if there’s any point saving my hair right now. I mean the obvious answer would be yeah always save your hair, but when you have an average/ugly face, there’s not a big difference anyway. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Yeah nigga hop on fin wtf are you doing

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
yes, bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Whats up with that faggot shirt tho

Can you still grow longer thicker hair? If not, just shave it.

From this selfie alone your face looks definitely above average

As for your question - it depends. I myself thought about abandoning all my hair routines and just blast Masteron to go completely bald and then buy one of those nice looking wigs. You will get awesome body, improved face and decent hair. But I didn’t decide yet. Want to test Ru58 first

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, kobecel and HorseFace
Whats up with that faggot shirt tho
Idk just a shirt, but I ditched that style, nowadays I’m just wearing black or white shirts

Can you still grow longer thicker hair? If not, just shave it.
My hair got worse, this pic is kinda old, so no it’s not thick but Fin might help that

From this selfie alone your face looks definitely above average

As for your question - it depends. I myself thought about abandoning all my hair routines and just blast Masteron to go completely bald and then buy one of those nice looking wigs. You will get awesome body, improved face and decent hair. But I didn’t decide yet. Want to test Ru58 first
What rate you’d give?
Doesn’t a wig look fake tho? Same with hair pieces.

Last edited:
I’m seriously thinking if there’s any point saving my hair right now. I mean the obvious answer would be yeah always save your hair, but when you have an average/ugly face, there’s not a big difference anyway. What do you think?

are you stupid? losing hair is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Idk just a shirt, but I ditched that style, nowadays I’m just wearing black or white shirts

My hair got worse, this pic is kinda old, so no it’s not thick but Fin might help that

What rate you’d give?
Doesn’t a wig look fake tho? Same with hair pieces.
It is impossible to rate accurately from a selfie. So no point in that.

I ve seen a few people on pics and videos where it looked quite good and real. But I won’t be convinced until I see one in real life and study it up close on another person

It is impossible to rate accurately from a selfie. So no point in that.

I ve seen a few people on pics and videos where it looked quite good and real. But I won’t be convinced until I see one in real life and study it up close on another person
Tbh all we do is rate ppl based on pics lol. I don’t think there’s anyone here who saw Chico or Gandy irl and said yh this guy looks like in pics
But ok

are you stupid? losing hair is the worst thing that can happen to a man.
Yes but if one’s face is already ugly or average (same thing to me), there’s no point in wasting time. That’s why I asked.

Tbh all we do is rate ppl based on pics lol. I don’t think there’s anyone here who saw Chico or Gandy irl and said yh this guy looks like in pics
But ok
I am against rating people based on selfies. Especially like this. You need a full frontal pic taken at higher distance by another person and a profile one. Than it can be somewhat accurate

I am against rating people based on selfies. Especially like this. You need a full frontal pic taken at higher distance by another person and a profile one. Than it can be somewhat accurate
Sounds like cope to me but ok man

Just took a look of your pic. Hop on Fin + Nizoral asap. Your hair makes 50% of your SMV. You can run latino bad-boy / dark mysterious game, if you keep your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You look good in the pic. Save yourself ??

Sounds like cope to me but ok man
That is not cope. People can look drastically different depending on distance/angle/lighting etc. females abuse it all the time on dating apps. What supposed to be 6/10 often turns out to be just a 4/10 irl

You look good bro but do something against the temple receding. Save for a ht

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You don't look ugly but will if you lose your hair
your nose will appear bigger and your ears will flare out like elephant
+ you will have 5 o cloak shadow on the the side of your head until you are 60 and lose the hair there too thus giving you horse shoe shape to your head

To pull of balding you need to have top 0.01% skull shape and massive viking beard or some shit otherwise you turn out to look like soyboy

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Ok, thanks.

Ofc there is a point, looksmaxing is good even if you know you won't get good female attention. At least you'll have a head full of hair even tho ur ugly.

@Ryo_Hazuki sacrificed his erections for hair srs.
He takes spironolactone.
Not worth it. I should know, I've been bald for months at a time and had erectile dysfunction for years at a time.

I could live with being bald but a permanently broken dick would be one of the few things that could push me to suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

i said the same until i grew a pair of balls and shaved it all off, i still get ptsd remembering it

Ofc there is a point, looksmaxing is good even if you know you won't get good female attention. At least you'll have a head full of hair even tho ur ugly.
So you looksmax for what lol

For any better treatment from anyone or at least avoiding negative attention from femoids.
Anyone? If you’re ugly, hair or not, you won’t get female attention so anything else from them is cope.
Men treat men based on their perceived strength. If you think a man treats another man better because of how he looks you’re either a deluded incel or a faggot

He’s not ugly at all lol

Hop on fin like a man.

Or do snake oil and nettles :bluepill:

Definitely. Time is of essence here, try everything you before it's too late.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theropeking and Extra Chromosome
I always hated erections, so it wasn't even a sacrifice for me.

I always feel like someone knows I have one when they're around me, and are gonna shame me for it because i'm ugly.

Get on it and follow one of the hair guides here. You want to save as many hair follicles as you can because regenerative tech is coming within the next decade and it could be the difference between a $5-10k procedure and $20k for full scalp. Also it's possible you respond really well to a full hairloss regimen and can get a full head of hair. Your pic was deleted so I don't know where you're at now but answer is the same no matter what.