Any questions for Ronald Ead?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Thinking of spending $$$ to ask him a few questions about MSE (and other treatments). Are there any questions specifically worth asking that y'all have?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Guten Tag, ich hab da mal 'ne Frage.

Kann man mit dem Pipimann auch A A machen,
oder ist er dafür noch zu klein?

Darf man mit dem Popo auch mal Pipi machen,
oder kommt dann gleich die Polizei?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xico32, Deleted member 2227 and needsolution

Bringen sie mir fegelein.

WHAT?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • Ask Ronald Ead if he experienced any changes in IPD (interpupillary distance) during any of his treatments.
    (If anyone else knows the answer to this question then please let us know)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Golden Glass and curryslayerordeath
  • Ask Ronald Ead if he experienced any changes in IPD (interpupillary distance) during any of his treatments.

Apparently according to @retard ‘s measurements, he gained about 1.5 mm. But the difference is so minimal you literally cannot see it, the irises appear to overlap pretty much perfectly in the before and after when you set them to be the same size, but @retard counted the exact pixel count to calculate that he got 1.5 mm.

I have to stress that this amount of IPD expansion is NOT noticeable in the images, and likely much less so in real life. HOWEVER, younger patients can definitely get their IPDs to increase more, to the point of it being noticeable without needing to zoom in and count pixels in the before and after.
@curryslayerordeath please ask him if his Ortho would attempt to correct a class III in a 19-21 year old with MSE and face mask regimen.

Also ask whether maxillary impaction is actually possible via face mask anchored to MSE at an upward angle, and if so, how? Where would the excess bone go in order for the maxilla to be impacted?

And finally, ask him what he thinks is CRUCIAL for potential MSE patients to know beforehand. Especially information that’s not easily available online or not commonly mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, prgfromnl, GetThatBread and 3 others
Apparently according to @retard ‘s measurements, he gained about 1.5 mm. But the difference is so minimal you literally cannot see it, the irises appear to overlap pretty much perfectly in the before and after when you set them to be the same size, but @retard counted the exact pixel count to calculate that he got 1.5 mm.

I have to stress that this amount of IPD expansion is NOT noticeable in the images, and likely much less so in real life. HOWEVER, younger patients can definitely get their IPDs to increase more, to the point of it being noticeable without needing to zoom in and count pixels in the before and after.
@curryslayerordeath please ask him if his Ortho would attempt to correct a class III in a 19-21 year old with MSE and face mask regimen.

Also ask whether maxillary impaction is actually possible via face mask anchored to MSE at an upward angle, and if so, how? Where would the excess bone go in order for the maxilla to be impacted?

And finally, ask him what he thinks is CRUCIAL for potential MSE patients to know beforehand. Especially information that’s not easily available online or not commonly mentioned.

Noted, the IPD is also a concern for me (albeit in the anti-widening way). I got some stuff to finish but sometime next week I'll start consulting around.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Please ask about increasing IPD

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Please ask about increasing IPD
I measured it and according to my measurments it was 1.6mm around.
Retard measured it and it was 1.5mm so its definietly in this range. Probably if you are young (like 18-21) you can get a bit better results than 30yo Ead tho.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Retard measured it and it was 1.5mm so its definietly in this range. Probably if you are young (like 18-21) you can get a bit better results than 30yo Ead tho.
Need 1cm of IPD so probably need orbital box Osteotomy if I can even get one

• +1
Need 1cm of IPD so probably need orbital box Osteotomy if I can even get one
What is your IPD. No way you need that much. My IPD is in 58mm range and i would be fine with around 2mm increase.

What is your IPD. No way you need that much. My IPD is in 58mm range and i would be fine with around 2mm increase.
Somewhere between 55-62

Don’t know how to measure properly

Will probably get a tool to, a ruler aint the best.

Definitely need a big IPD boost

Somewhere between 55-62

Don’t know how to measure properly

Will probably get a tool to, a ruler aint the best.

Definitely need a big IPD boost
It cant be somewhere. You have to know exact IPD. There is big difference between 55 and 62mm IPD. Also IPD in itself wont give a shit, there is needed PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 3202 and Golden Glass
It cant be somewhere. You have to know exact IPD. There is big difference between 55 and 62mm IPD. Also IPD in itself wont give a shit, there is needed PFL.
Nigga I don’t know it cuz I can’t get anything accurate with a damn ruler to my face in the mirror

I just know it can be much better and wider

hmm I wonder if there's a way to limit the ipd increase while still young. More ipd would make me look like a fish lmao

He already stated that he didn't notice any difference in IPD himself, although some people have analyzed his photos and seem to believe that it has.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
hmm I wonder if there's a way to limit the ipd increase while still young. More ipd would make me look like a fish lmao
IPD is uselss if u lack PFL. People here seem to not understand this.

So how has your session gone?

I haven't talked to ronald yet bc he's busy until next week however, I did consult with one of Won Moon's students. Her and Dr Moon will be going over my specific treatment once they receive my ct scans sometime soon.

• +1
I haven't talked to ronald yet bc he's busy until next week however, I did consult with one of Won Moon's students. Her and Dr Moon will be going over my specific treatment once they receive my ct scans sometime soon.
Can you ask about the facemask(puller) and a CCW rotation in adults? I have heard a lot of skeptics say it's impossible. I mean we know lateral expansion is possible through MSE. We also know facial forward growth through AGGA can't be achieved. What is still a mystery to me is how efficient can a facemask(puller) be in adults and if there is any way of achieving any CCW and forward growth. Since Le Fort 1 doesn't affect the upper maxilla it would render even in combination with an invasive surgery a desired result impossible had the facepuller not worked in adult patients without a plastic surgery.

Can you ask about the facemask(puller) and a CCW rotation in adults? I have heard a lot of skeptics say it's impossible. I mean we know lateral expansion is possible through MSE. We also know facial forward growth through AGGA can't be achieved. What is still a mystery to me is how efficient can a facemask(puller) be in adults and if there is any way of achieving any CCW and forward growth. Since Le Fort 1 doesn't affect the upper maxilla it would render even in combination with an invasive surgery a desired result impossible had the facepuller not worked in adult patients without a plastic surgery.

That's one of my main questions that I'll ask after confirming that MSE will fix my breathing issues. She did tell me that my "longish face" can be corrected by maxillary impaction and ccw rotation since I have a gummy smile. I'll ask the next time I go there about if similar CCW rotation can be achieved by using a mask-type appliance (which hopefully brings more support across the whole face rather than just the lefort 1 region). It may be different for me from you given that I'm 17 going on 18 though.

I also want to ask if it'll make my eyes too wide but idk if there's a non autistic way to ask that lol.

That's one of my main questions that I'll ask after confirming that MSE will fix my breathing issues. She did tell me that my "longish face" can be corrected by maxillary impaction and ccw rotation since I have a gummy smile. I'll ask the next time I go there about if similar CCW rotation can be achieved by using a mask-type appliance (which hopefully brings more support across the whole face rather than just the lefort 1 region). It may be different for me from you given that I'm 17 going on 18 though.

I also want to ask if it'll make my eyes too wide but idk if there's a non autistic way to ask that lol.
Hasn't Ronald kind of cleared that already? I mean the thing with the airway. Ronald said he has not had a stuffed nose once since he widened his maxilla which is insane since I can barely breathe. Even Moon said it as far as I know. But yeah thanks for contacting them.

I am kind of coping I guess since my midface is recessed and my undereyes aren't good. I don't want fillers or other shit, I wanna fix my maxilla but there are a lot of people doubting the facemask(puller).

Hasn't Ronald kind of cleared that already? I mean the thing with the airway. Ronald said he has not had a stuffed nose once since he widened his maxilla which is insane since I can barely breathe. Even Moon said it as far as I know. But yeah thanks for contacting them.

I am kind of coping I guess since my midface is recessed and my undereyes aren't good. I don't want fillers or other shit, I wanna fix my maxilla but there are a lot of people doubting the facemask(puller).

Well yea that's why I'm getting it lol. My doc just needs the scan to confirm that my airways are narrow (maybe for insurance purposes ig). According to them it should solve the narrow nasal airways.

I'm hoping that I can get the same type of aesthetic results mainly in the midface and undereye area. I've seen a few people on this forum saying that they've gotten improved zygos and eye area from mse and protraction so I believe its not cope (don't think it will helps jaws at all tho).

Some nice life fuel. So CCW rotation is real We’ve only seen simulations and here-say, no concrete evidence but Ron did say that the face mask can shorten the midface, I really wished he pulled through though. He stopped using the face mask after day 2 post MSE treatment. I’m thinking of creating CopeAndRopes device but instead it’s anchored to the maxilla thus creating full bone borne sagittal expansion

Last edited:
What you wrote was some serious life fuel. So CCW rotation is real? I’ll actually jump out of a window from happiness if it is. We’ve only seen simulations and here-say, no concrete evidence but Ron did say that the face mask can shorten the midface, I really wished he pulled through though. He stopped using the face mask after day 2 post MSE treatment. I’m thinking of creating CopeAndRopes device but instead it’s anchored to the maxilla thus creating full bone borne sagittal expansion

No unfortunately that's not what I intended by that. I meant that she told me that I need CCW rotation but I will have to ask if a face mask can achieve that.

Well yea that's why I'm getting it lol. My doc just needs the scan to confirm that my airways are narrow (maybe for insurance purposes ig). According to them it should solve the narrow nasal airways.

I'm hoping that I can get the same type of aesthetic results mainly in the midface and undereye area. I've seen a few people on this forum saying that they've gotten improved zygos and eye area from mse and protraction so I believe its not cope (don't think it will helps jaws at all tho).
Has Ronald gotten any undereye improvements?
00179ae32ff23c2d1c8f2c8b6aee147d.png

Looks like maybe a little bit (his eye area wasn't bad before either), but the extreme differences can only be seen on cherry picked pics with massive lens distortion. Mine is a lot worse than his before tbh. Have you ever spoken to someone who has had good results as an adult with the facemask(puller)?
What you wrote was some serious life fuel. So CCW rotation is real? I’ll actually jump out of a window from happiness if it is. We’ve only seen simulations and here-say, no concrete evidence but Ron did say that the face mask can shorten the midface, I really wished he pulled through though. He stopped using the face mask after day 2 post MSE treatment. I’m thinking of creating CopeAndRopes device but instead it’s anchored to the maxilla thus creating full bone borne sagittal expansion
he never really used it as it gave him headaches, I think he only used it for a few days

Looks like maybe a little bit (his eye area wasn't bad before either), but the extreme differences can only be seen on cherry picked pics with massive lens distortion.
There seems to be *some* undereye improvement:
F567C745 A64A 476F B25D 077BFC6AD297

EF23B6B7 5393 4203 A0F4 1C1259C71B0C

• +1
Reactions: spark and curryslayerordeath
No unfortunately that's not what I intended by that. I meant that she told me that I need CCW rotation but I will have to ask if a face mask can achieve that.
Oh I see; that makes sense. I’m assuming that the FaceMask does work post MSE treatment, if it didn’t I wouldn’t think they’d offer it in the first place
Has Ronald gotten any undereye improvements?
00179ae32ff23c2d1c8f2c8b6aee147d.png

Looks like maybe a little bit (his eye area wasn't bad before either), but the extreme differences can only be seen on cherry picked pics with massive lens distortion. Mine is a lot worse than his before tbh. Have you ever spoken to someone who has had good results as an adult with the facemask(puller)?

he never really used it as it gave him headaches, I think he only used it for a few days
I see; I think the FaceMask treatment would differ in each patient. For Ron; his eye area isn’t horrendous so pushing the maxilla forward wouldn’t cause great improvement

There seems to be *some* undereye improvement:
View attachment 231850
View attachment 231851
Indeed but it's still cherry picked, it looks like in the before pic he is more relaxed and his eyes are half closed. I have watched all of his videos, tried watching them side by side from before and after and he definitely looks better but some people try to overrate the results. I mean I still think the pic you posted above is relevant, I posted your pic on lookism like a week ago.

• +1
Indeed but it's still cherry picked, it looks like in the before pic he is more relaxed and his eyes are half closed. I have watched all of his videos, tried watching them side by side from before and after and he definitely looks better but some people try to overrate the results. I mean I still think the pic you posted above is relevant, I posted your pic on lookism like a week ago.
Lmao you did? I can’t even remember the last time I logged into Lookism. The average IQ there is just undeniably lower than here. There was barely any new content and most posts were abysmal quality and most users are just lacking in knowledge and reasoning when compared to here. I still like surgerymaxxed though. Thank god I found this forum lmao

Oh I see; that makes sense. I’m assuming that the FaceMask does work post MSE treatment, if it didn’t I wouldn’t think they’d offer it in the first place

I see; I think the FaceMask treatment would differ in each patient. For Ron; his eye area isn’t horrendous so pushing the maxilla forward wouldn’t cause great improvement
Le Fort 3 does in fact improve your entire midface:

this girl is extremely deformed but these are the people who are usually getting this treatment so if the facemask could move the entire maxilla up and forward with a CCW rotation it would have a positive effect on the eye are as well

That is the main problem I have with the surgery. For an entire midface one needs Le Fort 3 which is insanely invasive
79926-79932-1799897-1875019.jpg

Le Fort 3 does in fact improve your entire midface:

this girl is extremely deformed but these are the people who are usually getting this treatment so if the facemask could move the entire maxilla up and forward with a CCW rotation it would have a positive effect on the eye are as well

That is the main problem I have with the surgery. For an entire midface one needs Le Fort 3 which is insanely invasive
79926-79932-1799897-1875019.jpg

Well it’s safe to say no one here is ever getting a LeFort 3, the cost is insane and that’s only an iota of your problems. It’s almost nearly impossible to get it and even if you do, the down time is horrendous, there’s a reason why it’s mostly done on children because they can afford the 8 months to a year recovery. I’m in the belief that if you can expand the maxilla over 10-12mms through MSE and then find a way to push the maxilla upwards and forward at a 30 degree angle, you can expect a lefort level change. Bone borne Sagittal expansion is key here; Now this is a huge statement I just wrote but I fully believe it because you’re expanding the maxilla transversely and sagittally.

Attachments

• 866D6B07-A8DE-4934-A57C-6159CE62244C.jpeg
    866D6B07-A8DE-4934-A57C-6159CE62244C.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4