Any race of women that you don't feel attracted to?

• White

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

• Arab

• Latina

• Aboriginal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I don't find the Arab phenotype attractive. Objectively some Arab chicks look fine but I simply don't feel attracted to them. Most of the time I automatically swipe left on Arab foids' profiles.

Nope, if a woman is good looking and has a nice body i find her attractive regardless of race. And I think most people here too, and the ones that say they wouldn't fuck black chicks under any circumstance are talking out of their ass. If a cute skinny black girl with wide hips and a thin waist approached them they'd embarrass themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
No bro

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
everything with white bones and coloured eyes

i prefer gooks and whites, but i legit dc. if shes cute, shes cute.

If she cute she cute, no matter her race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I' m not attracted to whores of any race

I am attracted to all of them

i prefer gooks and whites, but i legit dc. if shes cute, shes cute.
I've only fucked white and black foids ngl (hookers included). Some noodles from Asia are cute but most gooks living in Europe are ugly af. As for Latina and aboriginal there're practically none where I live so I don't really know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I used to not be attracted to black girls, that really changed

I used to not be attracted to black girls, that really changed
HereForReasons

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
all races. fuck else would I mean?
Even this?

Those are the native population of Australia

Tbh I’m kinda glad that british colonized them

Fuck they are ugly 😂

Even this?
View attachment 82941
Those are the native population of Australia

Tbh I’m kinda glad that british colonized them

Fuck they are ugly 😂
. the ones you showed are fat. show ones who are not. they have good hunting skills and are long legged.

have huge brow ridges and the BEST VISION IN THE WORLD.

also saw somewhere an inherent absence of a fear of heights.

I am glad I have some ancestry from australoids tbh

I've only fucked white and black foids ngl (hookers included). Some noodles from Asia are cute but most gooks living in Europe are ugly af. As for Latina and aboriginal there're practically none where I live so I don't really know.
aboriginals are dogshit ugly. i feel bad for saying this, but i have never seen a gl aboriginal. although ive never seen one irl, the ones i see in pics are pretty ugly.

and i live in a rlly diverse city so i come into contact with foids of every kind. ive seen gl foids of all races, so idrc what race they are. latinas are valid tho. they dont have a good face, but usually theyre pretty thick.

• +1
black women btfo

aboriginals are dogshit ugly. i feel bad for saying this, but i have never seen a gl aboriginal. although ive never seen one irl, the ones i see in pics are pretty ugly.

and i live in a rlly diverse city so i come into contact with foids of every kind. ive seen gl foids of all races, so idrc what race they are. latinas are valid tho. they dont have a good face, but usually theyre pretty thick.
its because they are pretty robust. im pretty sure a human male would not be attracted to a homo erectus female for the exact same reason.

but idgaf pussy is what attracts me and also ass

its because they are pretty robust. im pretty sure a human male would not be attracted to a homo erectus female for the exact same reason.

but idgaf pussy is what attracts me and also ass
i am sometimes attracted to women with robust jawlines, so its not that. but i do prefer feminine women.

its their features themselves. if you look at face averages of any aboriginal phenotype they look incredibly ugly. And that's supposed to be average. i have never once seen a gl aboriginal woman. but ill still treat my aboriginal homies with respect, dont get me wrong.

i am sometimes attracted to women with robust jawlines, so its not that. but i do prefer feminine women.

its their features themselves. if you look at face averages of any aboriginal phenotype they look incredibly ugly. And that's supposed to be average. i have never once seen a gl aboriginal woman. but ill still treat my aboriginal homies with respect, dont get me wrong.
jawline does not mean robust or else I would be fucking chewing through steel right now with a fucking 20 inch wide jaw.

in the case of aboriginals its the brow ridge and maxilla. if you changed an abo girl to have a reduced brow ridge and less proganthism she would literally look attractive.

whats the difference? forward growth and brow ridge.

reduce the one on the right or grow the one on the left and they will just look like black or white versions of the other tbh

Last edited:
asians, negresses, and abos needless to say

jawline does not mean robust or else I would be fucking chewing through steel right now with a fucking 20 inch wide jaw.

its the brow ridge and maxilla. if you changed an abo girl to have a reduced brow ridge and less proganthism she would literally look attractive.

View attachment 82955

whats the difference? forward growth and brow ridge.

reduce the one on the right or grow the one on the left and they will just look like black or white versions of the other tbh
that can make anyone subhuman or chad. thats not gonna change their overall face shape tho. theyre still gonna have shit noses, lips, etc.

that can make anyone subhuman or chad. thats not gonna change their overall face shape tho. theyre still gonna have shit noses, lips, etc.
lips are hot on abos because they are big. noses idgaf about tbh. what other feature could it be?

it still amazes me how much black women overestimate their smv

imo the guys tend to look chad if they grew right.

guy on left doesnt look bad tbh
it still amazes me how much black women overestimate their smv
still mogs any male models smv to oblivion so does not matter tbh

This thread proves that bleachmaxxing is based and high IQ

• JFL
I like every girl but asian. White guys praise asians because they are average or less so they go the easy route. Which is depressing. Also because stereo typically asian women are used to small dicks. White girls, Mixed girls, black girls and latinas only go for black dudes and top tior white guys with swag.