Any real bodybuilders on this forum?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
How long did it take you to build a body that looks respectable by bodybuilding standards?

And how many steroids?

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I think if I start steroids now (18), I can get to bodybuilder level by 20-21.

Something to keep me busy

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I think if I start steroids now (18), I can get to bodybuilder level by 20-21.

Something to keep me busy
how will u change ur username. Is the main issue.

• +1
Reactions: shibo and nattycel
dbolcel

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Rear back

6 months lifting with 1 poorly executed 12 week test cycle

Wait till you see me in a couple more months though hehe

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove and JovanD
You look lean and muscular at the same time, it took a total of 6 months of gym with steroids?
wasn't on steroids the whole 6 months but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and nattycel
wasn't on steroids the whole 6 months but yeah.
Nice body for 6 months. I think I'll link up with this dude from gym to hook me up with steroids.

Stay natty unless you know what you’re doing. I’d say @jefferson is the only person on this forum who has made good gains with gear.
B10126DB 7D27 42C0 9726 3E02B720B75D
9FAB65A3 7777 4D7E ABBF 97F89FFDF3FD

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, androidcel, jefferson and 1 other person
Stay natty unless you know what you’re doing. I’d say @jefferson is the only person on this forum who has made good gains with gear.
View attachment 20493View attachment 20494
There nothing real complicated about lifting I think dude, all information is easily available if
I decide to take steroids I'll do my research.

You also look good, muscular and lean.

Me @ZyzzReincarnate and @Deltoid all look good. @jefferson looks good too. @ZUZZCEL needs to start another cycle but looks good

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deltoid
There nothing real complicated about lifting I think dude, all information is easily available if
I decide to take steroids I'll do my research.

You also look good, muscular and lean.
I’m just saying most people on this site don’t even know how to train and look like overall dog shit. Like that fat fuck Esteban who hopped on gear because “he trained for a year and couldn’t lose weight.”

Yes this guy
6BAD09DD 630A 4621 8BEB E55E90838F66 And this as well B07B2A3A C93C 48AB B12A A98BD1C5354E

Me @ZyzzReincarnate and @Deltoid all look good. @jefferson looks good too. @ZUZZCEL needs to start another cycle but looks good
What does your body look like man?

Anyways, do you think 2-3 years of steroids from absolute noob level can get someone to this level
Greg-super-jacked-as-f.jpg

Your chest is insane for a natty lifter
Yea man, I have really good insertions. Got that gorilla chest lmao. You’re looking good though, back is looking juicy.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Anyways, do you think 2-3 years of steroids from absolute noob level can get someone to this level
1 year if you know what you're doing. Hell I made so many mistakes but will probably look like that but with worse abs and bigger delts after 6 more months (1 year total) of lifting.

@jefferson

ok just saw your post. 1 year is fast I thought it would take 2-3 years lol

My body looks similar to that just way less lean as I'm ogrebulking. I'm over 200 lbs at a respectable bodyfat

My body looks similar to that just way less lean as I'm ogrebulking. I'm over 200 lbs at a respectable bodyfat
Nice

I'm going to aim for this guys physique

Have you posted a shirtless front pic before?

I was thinking I do the cell tech cycle bruh bruh

I know this steroid monkey at my gym, I'm going to ask him to hook me up,
I hope he won't mind me asking him about illegal shit like steroids lmao

I know this steroid monkey at my gym, I'm going to ask him to hook me up,
I hope he won't mind me asking him about illegal shit like steroids lmao
Just buy it online like everyone else

So everyone buys them online now? Is it safe?
Yes. If you buy them from that guy he'll just buy some online then sell them to you at a higher price lol.

What I do now is homebrew so I can make 40 vials of test for 70usd of powder. Which would last me for years.

• +1
47E33B6A F4AC 4C65 A16D BBBB62D8049F
2F444BC0 8A7B 4284 9606 E7C589EF64DA
B3584B8A 22FC 457E 81CE 211CD1AAF674

i got to this point in a year. i used ostarine for a month(probably hella underdosed) and used shitty prohormones. if i was natty i would just be a little bit smaller since i didnt get hella gains from them

• +1
Yes. If you buy them from that guy he'll just buy some online then sell them to you at a higher price lol.

What I do now is homebrew so I can make 40 vials of test for 70usd of powder. Which would last me for years.
lol thanks for the information. I'll buy them online then.
View attachment 20500View attachment 20501View attachment 20502
i got to this point in a year. i used ostarine for a month(probably hella underdosed) and used shitty prohormones. if i was natty i would just be a little bit smaller since i didnt get hella gains from them
Your shoulders look insane. Is that a genetic strong point for you?

waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, sounds like a moneymaxxing technique

Your shoulders look insane. Is that a genetic strong point for you?
yeah, but it was also from benching incorrectly for a long period of time, putting the load on my shoulders instead of my chest, which is why my chest is pretty small. ive since fixed my form but still working on building a bigger chest

yeah, but it was also from benching incorrectly for a long period of time, putting the load on my shoulders instead of my chest, which is why my chest is pretty small. ive since fixed my form but still working on building a bigger chest
same happened to me, my shoulders were growing and chest stayed small and always wondered why

same happened to me, my shoulders were growing and chest stayed small and always wondered why
ive been doing a lot of chest isolation to make up for the lost gains

That's probably my problem. What did you do to fix your form?

now i fixed it tbh, i did the same, only dumbbells bench was giving me imbalance,
incline cable flys is what did it for me. complete full isolation to my chest. OP exercise for pumps

That's probably my problem. What did you do to fix your form?
pinched my shoulderblades back, brought my feet further back, arched my back more, and brought the bar to my lower chest instead of my upper. also made my grip a bit more narrow

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
pinched my shoulderblades back, brought my feet further back, arched my back more, and brought the bar to my lower chest instead of my upper. also made my grip a bit more narrow
Good info, I gotta try that. Was planning on giving up flat bench but I really should be doing them to build chest mass if only I can fix my form.

Good info, I gotta try that. Was planning on giving up flat bench but I really should be doing them to build chest mass if only I can fix my form.
i gave up flat bench for 2 months, just recently came back to it after i fixed my form.

Roids shrinks ur penis

6.3, dint measure girth probably around 5
mirin, 6.5-7.5 inches is ideal, i think at 8 inches, it hurts the vagina.

girth is best at 5.5 i heard as well

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun