Any recommendations to improve my looksmaxxing regime while I'm still in puberty?

Rabidur

Rabidur

6’7 chad apprentice
I started looksmaxxing at the beginning of 2019. I'm 15 at 6'4''. I'm currently:

• mewing
  • face pulling
  • thumb pulling
  • chin tucking and doing exercises to correct posture
  • I sleep without my pillow and with my mouth taped shut
  • gymcelling hard, I'm now on a large cut to lose chubby cheeks
  • neck exercises
  • intermittent fasting and low carb
  • chewing regular gum 2 hours but I'm waiting for my greek tear gum
  • taking mk-677 and waiting for my proviron to come in the mail to boost androgenic features
  • vitamin C megadosing
  • will probably bonesmash in the summer
  • generally trying to eat less sodium and max my t naturally
  • doing these exercises:
  • https://lookism.net/Thread-Theoretical-exercise-for-cheek-hollows
  • https://lookism.net/Thread-Best-Massater-Excercise
  • chanting for deeper voice (probably cope but it's fun to do)
  • natural tanning as much as I can
  • as much sleep as I can
  • socialmaxxing and statusmaxxing
  • stopped wearing my glasses and got lenses
  • putting peppermint and castor oil on eyebrows but I basically got no progress, will probably order minox soon
Any recommendations to better pubertymaxx? I'm tanner 3.6 stage but I'm noticeably late for puberty, I'm fifteen and literally have no armpit and arm hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Lorsss
Keep an eye on your hairline and use some skincare products.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 1680
Ditch mk677 for peptides
Use sunscreen in the morning and retin-a+moisturizer in the evening
Minox fot beard/eyebrows gains
Sprint x3/week

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Keep an eye on your hairline and use some skincare products.
I literally never got a pimple in my life and my skin is smooth with no blemishes or discolorations. Maybe even too smooth because it adds to my baby face. My skin also tans easily and stays tanned for a long time. I love my skin. The only complaint I have is that sometimes for winter my skin starts getting a yellow tint. Read somewhere that there's a supplement that gives a pinkish tint to skin so I will probably buy that if it gets too bad, but for now the vitamin C seems to fix it.
Ditch mk677 for peptides
Sprint x3/week
I will do research on peptides. I use a good face scrub from time to time and use moisturizer in the evening. Thanks for the tip.

Imo you shouldn't be cutting at 15 years old, you're fucking up your development.
You need to EAT EAT EAT at this age, even better if you work out too but don't overdo it.
Imo you shouldn't be at the gym at such a young age you don't wanna fuck up and lift wrong it can be damaging. Bodyweight exercises like pushups, pull-ups, sprinting should be your bread and butter.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 685
Imo you shouldn't be cutting at 15 years old, you're fucking up your development.
You need to EAT EAT EAT at this age, even better if you work out too but don't overdo it.
Imo you shouldn't be at the gym at such a young age you don't wanna fuck up and lift wrong it can be damaging. Bodyweight exercises like pushups, pull-ups, sprinting should be your bread and butter.
Yes! Don't activate AMPK during puberty! Eat Eat Eat and eat healthily!

I'm 15 at 6'4''.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
Yea I thought about that but didn’t know it’s that important. I go to the gym with a friend thats 19 and was the powerlifting champion in my country for his age group. I’m extremley careful about technique but I agree I should replace some of my gym workouts with those at home with my body weight.

Ditch mk677 for peptides
Sprint x3/week

only FGTS use sunscreen
. get as much sun exposure you can OP

• +1
Reactions: Rabidur
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yes! Don't activate AMPK during puberty! Eat Eat Eat and eat healthily!
AMPK? da fuq is that? did i fuck up by eating in a slight deficit for 2 months?

AMPK? da fuq is that? did i fuck up by eating in a slight deficit for 2 months?
Just googled it. I think it’s an enzyme that kicks in when there’s a caloric deficit that boosts ketone production.

Just googled it. I think it’s an enzyme that kicks in when there’s a caloric deficit that boosts ketone production.

don't see why it's bad then. still i felt like shit doing it so id recommend a caloric surpluss. just eat a high fat high protein low carb paleo like diet and eat good foods like liver everytday (jaw exercise and the best food for micro nutrients easily available) not beta cuck shit .

don't see why it's bad then. still i felt like shit doing it so id recommend a caloric surpluss. just eat a high fat high protein low carb paleo like diet and eat good foods like liver everytday (jaw exercise and the best food for micro nutrients easily available) not beta cuck shit .
Yeah, I fully agree. Got a bunch of cod liver last week and I feel so good on it. Even if I only eat meat I still find it hard to intake enough protein so I sometimes have to have a protein shake which I’m trying to eliminate.
Fuck I didn’t know it’s bad to diet at this age. I was really looking forward to seeing how my face looks without all the body fat.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I started looksmaxxing at the beginning of 2019. I'm 15 at 6'4''. I'm currently:

• mewing
  • face pulling
  • thumb pulling
  • neck exercises
  • taking mk-677 and waiting for my proviron to come in the mail to boost androgenic features
  • vitamin C megadosing
  • doing these exercises:
  • as much sleep as I can
  • putting peppermint and castor oil on eyebrows but I basically got no progress, will probably order minox soon
Any recommendations to better pubertymaxx? I'm tanner 3.6 stage but I'm noticeably late for puberty, I'm fifteen and literally have no armpit and arm hair.
Damn bro, i'm your height at 19 lmao. Get some some Zinc for test boost. Good luck, sounds like your on the right path

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Rabidur

• mewing
  • face pulling
  • thumb pulling
  • neck exercises
  • vitamin C megadosing
  • doing these exercises:
  • as much sleep as I can
mk4

6'4 at 15? It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and androidcel
Minox for eyebrows won't go well. You have to constantly use it to keep the hairs you grow back

• mewing
  • face pulling
  • thumb pulling
  • neck exercises
  • vitamin C megadosing
  • doing these exercises:
  • as much sleep as I can

Dude email me pick so i can see if in the slayer tier or not

1 - Stay of this forum and any incel/blackpill infested forums
2 - Have fun and be an asshole (Danny Mullen style, @mojopin knows)

These are some fucking lifetips, k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 685, mojopin and 1 other person

Bro his new vid was kinda disappointing tbh

Bro his new vid was kinda disappointing tbh
Feels like he is toning it down. His fanbase was white kids that talked about slavery and bestiality, no shit he is gonna feel disappointed

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
steroids and HGH

When I was 15 I was outside playing all day

Minox for eyebrows won't go well. You have to constantly use it to keep the hairs you grow back
Don’t think that’s true. You just have to use for ~6 months until the hairs are terminal and they will stay.

/theredpilltalk

It's a pathway that blocks cellular growth and protein synthesis and promotes catabolism through ULK1. It's the opposite of the AKT signalling pathway which is activated by insulin secretion (from eating enough). AKT activates the mammalian Target of Rapamycin pathway through TSC2 inhibition which allows "Ras homolog enriched in brain" to activate the Ras lysosome which is attached to mTORC1 (mammalian Target of Rapamycin complex 1) which activates p70s6k which leads to protein synthesis and pyrimidine synthesis. Basically, AKT is the initial signalling pathway that allows cells to grow, promoting general anabolism in the body, whilst AMPK does the opposite, AMPK activates TSC2 which shuts off the mTOR pathways and leads to ULK1 activation instead which sends your body into autophagy for aslong as AMPK is switched on and AKT is switched off. While going through puberty you would want AKT switched on as much as possible (in a healthy way of course).

I think at 15 your bones are mostly done growing tbh, u might get a bit taller and see some penis gains but that's about it
90 percent of what you are doing is cope, the chewing and gym will be legit what you should do is save up for real surgeries when you get the chance

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's a pathway that blocks cellular growth and protein synthesis and promotes catabolism through ULK1. It's the opposite of the AKT signalling pathway which is activated by insulin secretion (from eating enough). AKT activates the mammalian Target of Rapamycin pathway through TSC2 inhibition which allows "Ras homolog enriched in brain" to activate the Ras lysosome which is attached to mTORC1 (mammalian Target of Rapamycin complex 1) which activates p70s6k which leads to protein synthesis and pyrimidine synthesis. Basically, AKT is the initial signalling pathway that allows cells to grow, promoting general anabolism in the body, whilst AMPK does the opposite, AMPK activates TSC2 which shuts off the mTOR pathways and leads to ULK1 activation instead which sends your body into autophagy for aslong as AMPK is switched on and AKT is switched off. While going through puberty you would want AKT switched on as much as possible (in a healthy way of course).
God your brain is fucking large.
I think at 15 your bones are mostly done growing tbh, u might get a bit taller and see some penis gains but that's about it
90 percent of what you are doing is cope, the chewing and gym will be legit what you should do is save up for real surgeries when you get the chance
I just started reasearching surgerys recently. Didn’t like the idea of it before but I think it’s the only way to really ascend. Will do some consultations when 17 so I can start doing them as soon as I’m 18.
Dude email me pick so i can see if in the slayer tier or not
Jfl definitely not a slayer I just started all of it.

Last edited:
6''4 at 15, no pimples.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Last edited:
Caloric surplus to grow bro

tryhard means it is over

how arnt they? do u see any bone growth after 16???? no
Realistically last year for proper bone growth is 17, maybe 18. Just based off stats. 13-17 is when you'll grow.

how the fuck are his bones done growing at 15? u dumb?
I completely agree. Even though most people SLOW DOWN their growth at age 15, they will still grow a couple inches and the growth plates will remain open for a long time