Any supplements that boost testosterone

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
I see so much scammy spam for testosterone boosters. There must be some real stuff, like phytoandrogrens that actually increase T levels or give the effect of higher than levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah.

Try 600mg/week of Trenbolone Ethanate.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar and Deleted member 6401
I see so much scammy spam for testosterone boosters. There must be some real stuff, like phytoandrogrens that actually increase T levels or give the effect of higher than levels.
you can take prohormones, but those are technically steroids sooooo

• +1
Anything other than steroids is a scam.

Maybe drinking 3 eggs before sleep for extra cholesterol and getting some melatonin for a 13-14 hour sleep.

To naturally increase your T you need to change your diet.

• +1
Fenugreek my nigga. You can get the bodybuilding ones which is much better for bodybuilding I assume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
clomid works to boost your natural production significantly and is prescribed sometimes for low testosterone males who are below 30 but has shitty side effects.

• +1

Here's a good write up. Keep in mind, you can always have your test checked by your doctor if you're showing any symptoms.

• +1
Fenugreek my nigga. You can get the bodybuilding ones which is much better for bodybuilding I assume
Yeah I've been preaching this for a while now. Over 500 mg is ideal

• +1