Any thoughts / experience with colored contacts?

D

Deleted member 1332

Title boyos.

I used them.

Girls were more attracted, i looked much better with blue eyes. I stopped using them cuz I was hanging out with a girl, and she knew my eyes are brown. Then one day a contact roll up on itself and go behind the eyelid... i thought it was fall out of my eye

luckily, at home i found it and stopped using them, since they can be dangerous, and girls will think you are gay or a fucking incel when they will find out you are frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I used them.

Girls were more attracted, i looked much better with blue eyes. I stopped using them cuz I was hanging out with a girl, and she knew my eyes are brown. Then one day a contact roll up on itself and go behind the eyelid... i thought it was fall out of my eye

luckily, at home i found it and stopped using them, since they can be dangerous, and girls will think you are gay or a fucking incel when they will find out you are frauding.

Solid thoughts. My logic is that I wear contacts everyday for shit tier vision, and since my eyes are a bit lighter brown (certainly not a halo color) I could get contacts with my prescription that makes my eyes a bit lighter, maybe greener, maybe a bit of both.

Nice thing is I am totally used to them already and if I did a more subtle change it could be an easy fraud for a potential halo feature.

yeah, it should work in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
JFL

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 1332
Tried once, looked more fake than pamela andersons boobs

tbh I think you have to work to compliment what you've got already. If your eyes are brown, you'll never pull off blue but I think it is potentially possible to permanenty fraud hazel, and possibly darker green.

tbh I think you have to work to compliment what you've got already. If your eyes are brown, you'll never pull off blue but I think it is potentially possible to permanenty fraud hazel, and possibly darker green.
I got myself shit tier grey/blueish i tried bright blue/green ones. Idk maybe they were low quality ones.

I got myself shit tier grey/blueish i tried bright blue/green ones. Idk maybe they were low quality ones.

Imo blue is enough regardless of how light. I hate having brown eyes with brown-blonde hair b/c I felt like if I had any other eye color I would go up a full point.