Any tips for increasing sex appeal through conversations irl/text?

MusicMaxxingMidget

MusicMaxxingMidget

High T | Male Rape Enthusiast
I fail to have any sex appeal due to being raised by a single mother, I did get help from my slayer friend but I feel I need more advice. So far ignoring women gets them more interested in me and it actually works by them always having to initiate conversations but I can never escalate because

1. I really have no interest in them which hinders me, I got my first gf by literally treating her like a cum rag but I believe in karma so it hinders me. I just wanna get to the gf part without having to go extreme like this and I know its possible but no directions. I had sex and hookups but I still feel like a virgin because most were just girls with low self esteem (punk/rocker chicks with nose piercings)

Any vids or guide links are appreciated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
If you want a girlfriend you will respect then be yourself, but always give off the impression that your life will be perfectly fine without them. They need to think that having you will make their life better somehow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, RAITEIII and 4 others
Copes ITT

being a narcissistic psychopath would raise your sex appeal, but you can't fake that
other than that looks and money

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 4 others
invasive but the best method is to drink some alcohol and fap while texting to her jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, didntreadlol and 5 others
If you want a girlfriend you will respect then be yourself, but always give off the impression that your life will be perfectly fine without them. They need to think that having you will make their life better somehow.

Thanks this is what im doing currently at the moment but idk I just feel complete nothingness to the women that actually have interest to which I just dont have any worthwhile conversations or show interest towards them and those who I do I turn into a fucking simp and punch my gut and face when im alone because I still get onitis type bs maybe I need to get more disconnected and just let karma fuck me dry and this whats gets me thinking to why chads treat them the way they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Having good face and height
Every other word is meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
  • +1
Thanks this is what im doing currently at the moment but idk I just feel complete nothingness to the women that actually have interest to which I just dont have any worthwhile conversations or show interest towards them and those who I do I turn into a fucking simp and punch my gut and face when im alone because I still get onitis type bs maybe I need to get more disconnected and just let karma fuck me dry and this whats gets me thinking to why chads treat them the way they do.

ya good insight. I’ve found the best and longest lasting relationship come when you aren’t intentionally looking for a relationship. That’s not to say you’re hooking up or looking for hook ups that transition into a relationship(that’s not ideal IME), but it just “happens”. I gave a public speech in college advocating abstinence till marriage and it was incredibly well received in a majority female classroom. You could argue that’s bc I’m GL but I like to think it’s bc women innately want a relationship that succeeds the physical—something that intersects emotionality and codependence.
As for having something to talk about, it really just comes down to you being submersed in NT culture to a point where you don’t linger on a single conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
I read it and its EXTREME shit. One of the worst treads on this forum and Ive seen some really bad ones, gaycel

Stfu fuckup kikecel

• +1
037CBDF6 4601 4DC1 9879 200E91C1DA84

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
ya good insight. I’ve found the best and longest lasting relationship come when you aren’t intentionally looking for a relationship. That’s not to say you’re hooking up or looking for hook ups that transition into a relationship(that’s not ideal IME), but it just “happens”. I gave a public speech in college advocating abstinence till marriage and it was incredibly well received in a majority female classroom. You could argue that’s bc I’m GL but I like to think it’s bc women innately want a relationship that succeeds the physical—something that intersects emotionality and codependence.
As for having something to talk about, it really just comes down to you being submersed in NT culture to a point where you don’t linger on a single conversation.

Not exactly because I really dont wanna develope feelings to someone whos had 100+ dicks in them lol but more like how to not get nut shot by onitis disease if I click with someone and actually take advantage of who is interested in me and avoid giving them short replies when they spark up a conversation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Pubertymaxxer3
does it even matter tbh

if you arent goodlooking just be friendly but not submissive and hope for the best, dont go for sexual innuendos. Only works for legit slayers

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
does it even matter tbh

if you arent goodlooking just be friendly but not submissive and hope for the best, dont go for sexual innuendos. Only works for legit slayers
It does for me because I dont want my children being raised by a girl with daddy issues, mental problems but youre right in the end tbh. The most I want is one able to love my offspring or offer good genes but then again I still have my mother to take care of em which is the norm in my culture , so im more on not having a mental baby momma.

Im not a slayer but I only get hints like bending over to get a good look at their ass, big smiles but never slayer type shit like getting a stick figure drawing of a girl getting nutted on with a number attached jfl

• +1
I fail to have any sex appeal due to being raised by a single mother, I did get help from my slayer friend but I feel I need more advice. So far ignoring women gets them more interested in me and it actually works by them always having to initiate conversations but I can never escalate because

1. I really have no interest in them which hinders me, I got my first gf by literally treating her like a cum rag but I believe in karma so it hinders me. I just wanna get to the gf part without having to go extreme like this and I know its possible but no directions. I had sex and hookups but I still feel like a virgin because most were just girls with low self esteem (punk/rocker chicks with nose piercings)

Any vids or guide links are appreciated.

I'm not sure specifically what you're after, but for being "authentic" and not running out of things to say, I suggest that you watch the first ten minutes of the following video. Some people are naturals. This guy explains how facial expressions and social engagement during social interaction work and are really modulated by beliefs about the self in relation to the world.

Social skills involved in slaying, are probably mostly the same skills involved in selling yourself in business or a career.

If you have low self esteem, just imagine yourself a work in progress, and think, "I'm going to milk this world," or something like that.

And there's a lot of good content you can find yourself to develop a more masculine frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not exactly because I really dont wanna develope feelings to someone whos had 100+ dicks in them lol but more like how to not get nut shot by onitis disease if I click with someone and actually take advantage of who is interested in me and avoid giving them short replies when they spark up a conversation
In all honesty I don't think you will be taking advantage of anyone. Sorry to be rude and correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like most of the conversations you are having are online. There is not some obsolete number of sexual partners that defines a person. You ideally shouldn't even know your partners body count let alone ever ask them (chad logic). That being said, trust your instincts. Aforementioned I was once like you. I would occasionally ask girls and I can anecdotally assure you that their # does not define them as a person. However, in accordance with JBF theory I have found that virgins and girls with <3-5 lays are the best girlfriends.

• +1
I'm not sure specifically what you're after, but for being "authentic" and not running out of things to say, I suggest that you watch the first ten minutes of the following video. Some people are naturals. This guy explains how facial expressions and social engagement during social interaction work and are really modulated by beliefs about the self in relation to the world.

Social skills involved in slaying, are probably mostly the same skills involved in selling yourself in business or a career.

If you have low self esteem, just imagine yourself a work in progress, and think, "I'm going to milk this world," or something like that.

And there's a lot of good content you can find yourself to develop a more masculine frame.

Honestly the big picture for me is that I wanna know if not feeling any emotional attachment towards a majority of women is considered natural when looking for a relationship, because when I do have that spark/chemistry which is super rare for me it never bears any fruits and I am getting the feeling thats not something im supposed to be using for creating relationships as a male
In all honesty I don't think you will be taking advantage of anyone. Sorry to be rude and correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like most of the conversations you are having are online. There is not some obsolete number of sexual partners that defines a person. You ideally shouldn't even know your partners body count let alone ever ask them (chad logic). That being said, trust your instincts. Aforementioned I was once like you. I would occasionally ask girls and I can anecdotally assure you that their # does not define them as a person. However, in accordance with JBF theory I have found that virgins and girls with <3-5 lays are the best girlfriends.

Most conversations are from work irl and of course I dont ask lmao id be shooting myself in the foot and no offense taken. I just dont feel any attachments and my dating strategy revolves around whether I feel any chemistry/spark which I feel its not something that guys should be doing since its rare for me to get that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Honestly the big picture for me is that I wanna know if not feeling any emotional attachment towards a majority of women is considered natural when looking for a relationship, because when I do have that spark/chemistry which is super rare for me it never bears any fruits and I am getting the feeling thats not something im supposed to be using for creating relationships as a male
If you genuinely do what you desire, I think that's likely to be pretty optimal. But I think relationships are mostly based on sex.

• +1