Any way to make eyebrows wider?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

I have no idea on my eyebrows atm but I need an expert to tell me what to looksmax with them

You mog me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and androidcel
>Any way to make eyebrows wider?
Minoxidil.

As always you‘re making excuses to post your face. If you truly cared about eyebrowmaxxing you would‘ve taken my guide serious or you could‘ve PM‘d me. You were the main reason why I made it. I basically put 3 hours of effort just to help you out and you replied with 'meh eyebrowmaxxing won‘t help me anyways'. You obviously lacked validation in your past due to being obese and now you‘re desperately looking to get validated on various forums.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Unmasked, DarknLost and 10 others
As always you‘re making excuses to post your face. If you truly cared about eyebrowmaxxing you would‘ve taken my guide serious or you could‘ve PM‘d me. You were the main reason why I made it. I basically put 3 hours of effort just to help you out and you replied with 'meh eyebrowmaxxing won‘t help me anyways'. You obviously lacked validation in your past due to being obese and now you‘re desperately looking to get validated on various forums.
PM'ed

see @Felix97 eyebrowmaxxing guide

What do you mean by wider?

What do you mean by wider?
Like more aesthetic in eyebrowmaxxing guide, not sure if they are good tho I checekd the guide and eyebrows look maxxed already to me except the sides

No offense dude but you look like a before picture. Just all over.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Like more aesthetic in eyebrowmaxxing guide, not sure if they are good tho I checekd the guide and eyebrows look maxxed already to me except the sides
Here maybe this can help
If you think it looks ok you can try to recreate it
20190227 062630

Fatman I like your hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
its the browridge shape browski

ahaan pandayyyyy

I have no idea on my eyebrows atm but I need an expert to tell me what to looksmax with them

minoxidil increases the eyebrows size and density, if you use it twice a day on the places you want new hair.
you will see tiny new hair coming out fron your skin after 2 months

They cant be wider than that thats wide asf