Any way to turn thick, ethnic hair more soft-looking and manageable?

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze
Title basically.

I've noticed that my hair will look a bit curly after taking a shower and will stay like that for around 30 min, but then it returns into its ugly original state. I'm not really asking for a method to make hair look wet though, but something more permanent that can make my hair more as if it was your average blonde hair, if you know what I mean. I'm mainly asking because it's impossible to keep my hair up and when it goes down to my face it makes it uglier. I am not getting a short cut either.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks broskis.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
1220.jpg

if you'd like yours to look my ugly ass then I guess I can show you how

I shampoo twice a week. Yeet that dandruff shampoo in there once a week. Conditioner every time I wash my hair. Looks like the pic I showed you after I get out of the shower.
Then just blow dry. Don't just leave it. That's why it gets weird and ugly after 30 minutes.
If your hair is still curly after blowdrying. Straighten it.
Yuo can use a flat iron, but it dmages your hair over time I think.
I sometimes use a hair straightening brush when I need it. It's less harmful, but lasts only about 4 hours. If you put hair clay in your hair after straightening, it'll probably lst the whole day or longer.
Use a heat protectant spray if you're going to do anything with your hair.

I shampoo twice a week. Yeet that dandruff shampoo in there once a week. Conditioner every time I wash my hair. Looks like the pic I showed you after I get out of the shower.
Then just blow dry. Don't just leave it. That's why it gets weird and ugly after 30 minutes.
I sometimes use a hair straightening brush when I need it. It's less harmful, but lasts only about 4 hours. If you put hair clay in your hair after straightening, it'll probably lst the whole day or longer.

Careermaxx or run ArrangedMarriage game.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Careermaxx or run ArrangedMarriage game.
It's truly over for ethnics outside of their countries. It must feel really bad to get Mogged by 95% of the people you come across every day

It's truly over for ethnics outside of their countries. It must feel really bad to get Mogged by 95% of the people you come across every day
This

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
And about your hair, mine is also Dark, dense and thick as fuck. I started washing it with cold water and stopped using shampoo, and it looks better. I do have some dandruff though, so I'm forced to shake my hair every morning to clean it up a bit. You could try no shampoo, It might help

And about your hair, mine is also Dark, dense and thick as fuck. I started washing it with cold water and stopped using shampoo, and it looks better. I do have some dandruff though, so I'm forced to shake my hair every morning to clean it up a bit. You could try no shampoo, It might help
Me maybe, but I need to keep the dandruff shampoo around
I have dry scalp and I don't want that shit in my hair lol.
I'll try running no shampoo for a week. Do you use conditioner? My hair gets rough as fuck without it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Me maybe, but I need to keep the dandruff shampoo around
I have dry scalp and I don't want that shit in my hair lol.
I'll try running no shampoo for a week. Do you use conditioner? My hair gets rough as fuck without it.
I literally only use cold Water, no joke. My hair looks better if I don't clean it. It's fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: fobos

I don't use conditioner, but your hair still looks way better than mine. I don't have a problem with it being curly. In fact, I wish it was lmao. Mine is so thick and ugly that it looks like fucking paint unless you look at it up close.

Go around your city and find a good barber who knows what the fuck he's talking about. You might have to try a few different guys but you'll find one eventually. They're much more likely to be at local shops rather than big chains or salons.

hey bro atleast you don't have to deal with ethnic african hair