Any ways to get a lower voice as a teenager?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Currently 17 years old. Wondering if anyone here has ever had experiences with methods/exercises to get a lower voice and/or if using any certain substances ever helped (APART FROM ROIDS)

Imo a decently deep and low voice (not too deep, comes over too dark and oldish) is very important and it's a common chad trait.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I get teased because my voice is so deep for my age, and it doesn’t match my face.

Vocal Chord Exercises

I also found this exercise you can do to stretch your vocal chords temporarily (for a day or two) but it seems easy to do and others noted it working, though I don't know if it's a prank. I haven't yet tried it myself. I'll just paste it here down below:

How to Instantly Get a Deeper Voice

Step 1: Tilt your head back as far as you can.
Step 2: Recite the sentence "Bing, Bong. Ding, Dong. King Kong." slowly, stretching/elongating the "ng" sound for each.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 but at a deeper pitch
Step 4: Repeat again, this time at your deepest possible pitch.

Anyways, hopefully this is a handy guide to making your voice more respectable on the phone, when calling someone a faggot over VC, and just generally. Please do say if the vocal chord exercises actually work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
smoke cigs and rinse with whiskey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
gudru have you grown anymore? im approaching 17 and im only 5'10". sad shit, man

The voicepill destroyed me

High t max

Purposely deepen your voice when speaking