Any ways to get rid of blackheads and shrink your pores?

RobticaI

RobticaI

Platinum
I always get blackheads on my nose, is there any way to get rid of them permanently?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wtf we have same name
I have blackheads too i used the aztec clay every 2-3 days to get rid but they come back fast idk any permanent method. Also have large pores

• +1
Wtf we have same name
I have blackheads too i used the aztec clay every 2-3 days to get rid but they come back fast idk any permanent method. Also have large pores
The l at the end is a capital i, why did you pick my name? I don't mind though.

• +1
True clay is one of the best ways to remove the peeking blackheads and whiteheads to make your nose smooth.

Steaming and extraction is obviously the best way but it can be painful and awful to do it on your own.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
True clay is one of the best ways to remove the peeking blackheads and whiteheads to make your nose smooth.

Steaming is and extraction is obviously the best way but it can be painful and awful to do it on your own.
I didn't know about steaming and extraction, I'll look it up and see if I can do it.

• +1
Most Asians do it at their spas if you haven't seen one before, I would recommend it every 1 or 2 months so ur nose doesn't get itchy.

Basically blackheads have deep tails to the bottom of the pore if you get a damp washcloth or damp shirt and scratch the itchy spots it won't leave scratch marks and you can remove the dust and surface blackheads. This method is only temporary to get rid of some itching.
I didn't know about steaming and extraction, I'll look it up and see if I can do it.

• +1
Most Asians do it at their spas if you haven't seen one before, I would recommend it every 1 or 2 months so ur nose doesn't get itchy.

Basically blackheads have deep tails to the bottom of the pore if you get a damp washcloth or damp shirt and scratch the itchy spots it won't leave scratch marks and you can remove the dust and surface blackheads. This method is only temporary to get rid of some itching.
I never got itchy from blackheads.

• +1
The l at the end is a capital i, why did you pick my name? I don't mind though.
I didnt pick knowing u had it. I just picked randomly.

• +1
I didnt pick knowing u had it. I just picked randomly.
:ROFLMAO: Sure, that was a unique name I made up months ago, there's no way you randomly thought of it as well as posting on the same sub500 member forum as me.

• +1
Have a warm shower and use your nails to scrape them clean.
Low cost and effective

• +1
Have a warm shower and use your nails to scrape them clean.
Low cost and effective
I use one of those rough loofahs for your body and scrape off all the dead skin on my face with it, but it still doesn't keep the blackheads away, I'll try your nail scratching idea see if it makes a difference.

• +1
There's this chinese mask that my mom used to put on me as a kid that worked for like 2-3 weeks. Not permanent but it's something i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER