ANY ways to increase IPD?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My eyes are too fucking narrow... It fucking sucks cunt dick so much. Also don't come with orbital box osteonomy I'm not doing that.

Would a palate expander or SARPE help? Or a maxillary skeletal expander? I just don't know how to get one at 17. I can ask my dentist but theyll just be confused lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PenileFacialSurgery and DarknLost
mewing. srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: candyshop, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
mewing. srs
I have yet to see results... It definitely made my face slightly better looking but the results are too slow and I think it's also just because of puberty

still wondering whats the ideal IPD?

I have yet to see results... It definitely made my face slightly better looking but the results are too slow and I think it's also just because of puberty
im pretty sure ipd has something to do with nose width. t maxx? peptides? mk677 and TMAX?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
palate expander of course.

Be born with good one

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Mewing only works for children and teens

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Bold claims like these need evidence. You have no evidence that mewing doesn’t work after that age
Your satures are literally fused..https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24182592 mewing does not work in adults and teens, the principle of bringing maxilla forward can work but only with invasive expansions and appliances

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, AscendingHero, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1551
No unfortunately. Palate expansion has a study that suggested ipd did increase slightly but you’d basically be experimenting on yourself.

Just one of those things you have to accept like height, shit clavicles, etc.

Orbital box is insanity, Eppley has written articles why it’s a pipe dream

Slightly wide set eyes are ideal since they contribute to a compact midface

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 470
How stupido should you be to open this thread? Just KYS.

Your satures are literally fused..https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24182592 mewing does not work in adults and teens, the principle of bringing maxilla forward can work but only with invasive expansions and appliances
Retarded GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

"C, 2 parallel, scalloped, high-density lines that were close to each other, separated in some areas by small low-density spaces; ... C was noted primarily from 11 to 17 years but occasionally in younger and older age groups"

"From 14 to 17 years, 3 of 13 (23%) boys showed fusion only in the palatine bone (stage D)."

IByEiJa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How stupido should you be to open this thread? Just KYS.
Shut your fucking mouth you fucking retard
No unfortunately. Palate expansion has a study that suggested ipd did increase slightly but you’d basically be experimenting on yourself.

Just one of those things you have to accept like height, shit clavicles, etc.

Orbital box is insanity, Eppley has written articles why it’s a pipe dream

Slightly wide set eyes are ideal since they contribute to a compact midface
What about sarpe?

How did you put video on your sig??

Orbital box osteotomy but gl getting that

• +1
I heard some guy say SARPE can increase it slightly too but I'm not sure on that...
Post puberty I don't think so

• So Sad
If you have heavy pubic hair you're done with puberty most likely

Sapre should help at least with your palate but I doubt it can remodel your orbitals. Don't expect much

• +1
Shut your fucking mouth you fucking retard

What about sarpe?

Again you would be experimenting on yourself since there’s so little studies confirming it works.

Orbital box is not an aesthetic surgery for an average person. The chance it turns out symmetrical is pretty low. Eppley said its likely you would need 2. Anyone interested in it has no idea what they are talking about:

The key point in the aesthetic eye spacing concern patient is that this is a major operation which has its own aesthetic tradeoffs. (scalp scar, extent of surgery, skull or orbital bony irregularities) and may require a secondary surgery to manage any of these secondary issues. For these reasons this is why I say it takes a tremendously motivated patient to have this orbital box surgery (hypertelorism repair approach) for an aesthetic eye spacing concern.

• +1
Again you would be experimenting on yourself since there’s so little studies confirming it works.

Orbital box is not an aesthetic surgery for an average person. The chance it turns out symmetrical is pretty low. Eppley said its likely you would need 2. Anyone interested in it has no idea what they are talking about:

The key point in the aesthetic eye spacing concern patient is that this is a major operation which has its own aesthetic tradeoffs. (scalp scar, extent of surgery, skull or orbital bony irregularities) and may require a secondary surgery to manage any of these secondary issues. For these reasons this is why I say it takes a tremendously motivated patient to have this orbital box surgery (hypertelorism repair approach) for an aesthetic eye spacing concern.
It's always worth a try

but only with invasive expansions and appliances
I don't know man, my tongue is pretty god damn strong.
Now that I have also started to chew I can't even bare to go full force anymore because my cheekbones feel like they are about to explode.

I think I replicate the forces of something like a FAGGA appliance pretty well

• +1
bullet in between the eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel and SLA
M
Serious answers only
MSE does, but the slower you expand the more orbitals will remodel (of course it also depends how far in puberty you are) and of course vit K2 can also help with the remodeling of all the bones

• +1
M

MSE does, but the slower you expand the more orbitals will remodel (of course it also depends how far in puberty you are) and of course vit K2 can also help with the remodeling of all the bones
I already found something trying it myself. Concealer around the inner corners of eyes
M

So slow expansion is good? @Darkstrand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I already found something trying it myself. Concealer around the inner corners of eyes
Love that, gonna try that too

• Love it
Love that, gonna try that too
So slow expansion is good? @Darkstrand
In case you missed it cause I think I messed up the text. And yeah it worked pretty well for me, I feel like it may have made my midface look longer for whatever reason but whatever lol, maybe cause the overall midface area is more colored/pronounced thanks to the concealer.
Make sure to get one that matches your skin tone btw, I'm glad I had one couldn't imagine being caught tbh

In case you missed it cause I think I messed up the text. And yeah it worked pretty well for me, I feel like it may have made my midface look longer for whatever reason but whatever lol, maybe cause the overall midface area is more colored/pronounced thanks to the concealer.
Make sure to get one that matches your skin tone btw, I'm glad I had one couldn't imagine being caught tbh
Sorry, I totally missed that part, yeah, slow expansion is what you want, but as I said slow expansion doesn't necessarily mean extremly slow expanding just few mm per year, it means make sure your bone remodeling process can follow your maxillary expansion... That's why puberty, hgh (mind cancer tho), vit K2 definitely will help you for quicker results

• +1
Sorry, I totally missed that part, yeah, slow expansion is what you want, but as I said slow expansion doesn't necessarily mean extremly slow expanding just few mm per year, it means make sure your bone remodeling process can follow your maxillary expansion... That's why puberty, hgh (mind cancer tho), vit K2 definitely will help you for quicker results
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Where do you fall on this scale?
Tongue tie
you can really mew only if you are on the higher side of grade 2 , like 65-70%.Doc had quoted stats as only 19% having a grade 1 tongue. Maybe thats why only 20% of men are considered attractive, cause they have tongue that are mobile enough to mew and displace their maxillas.

@FatJattMofo

• +1
Where do you fall on this scale?View attachment 170000 you can really mew only if you are on the higher side of grade 2 , like 65-70%.Doc had quoted stats as only 19% having a grade 1 tongue. Maybe thats why only 20% of men are considered attractive, cause they have tongue that are mobile enough to mew and displace their maxillas.

@FatJattMofo

giphy.gif

• +1
Where do you fall on this scale?View attachment 170000 you can really mew only if you are on the higher side of grade 2 , like 65-70%.Doc had quoted stats as only 19% having a grade 1 tongue. Maybe thats why only 20% of men are considered attractive, cause they have tongue that are mobile enough to mew and displace their maxillas.

@FatJattMofo
Pretty shitty tbh

idk man, i think u have to accept, this shit is too difficult to improve
u should try create the illusion of less narrow eyes

• +1

@FatJattMofo
could you explain how the tongue would require to be mobile enough more than enough to put on the palate?.

why is grade 1 better than high 2?

could you explain how the tongue would require to be mobile enough more than enough to put on the palate?.

why is grade 1 better than high 2?
Tongue tie has two aspects. Posterior and anterior. Or simply front and back. grade 1 means you basically have none. grade2,3,4 entails some degree of posterior and/or anterior restriction. grade 4 being both and grade 2,3 being in between.

Fix is very simple. A 15 min procedure done on your tongue by ENT or maxillofacial surgeon where the excess fibres that tether the tongue to the mouth floor are freed.

Tongue tie has two aspects. Posterior and anterior. Or simply front and back. grade 1 means you basically have none. grade2,3,4 entails some degree of posterior and/or anterior restriction. grade 4 being both and grade 2,3 being in between.

Fix is very simple. A 15 min procedure done on your tongue by ENT or maxillofacial surgeon where the excess fibres that tether the tongue to the mouth floor are freed.
very high iq to username ratio

• +1
palatecel. Did you have extractive ortho? I got my permanent wire retainers removed
I got braces for 2/3 years and I got permanent retainers that's it. How did you get them taken off without your teeth turning messed up?

These was my palate pre braces at 13 JFL over

Attachments

• 15743732129522443022485592556377.jpg
    15743732129522443022485592556377.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23
I got braces for 2/3 years and I got permanent retainers that's it. How did you get them taken off without your teeth turning messed up?

These was my palate pre braces at 13 JFL over
took a trip to Chadstralia to meet a doctor. He removed em. See the pics on these 2 links of his website.

Legit PSL gain
@FatJattMofo

Last edited:
  • +1
took a trip to Chadstralia to meet a doctor. He removed em. See the pics on these 2 links of his website.

Legit PSL gain
@FatJattMofo
I was only breastfed for 7 months and bottle fed for the rest. It's a wonder I've only legit mouthbreathed for like 3/4 years. The rest was occasionally mouthbreathing and improper posture

I was only breastfed for 7 months and bottle fed for the rest. It's a wonder I've only legit mouthbreathed for like 3/4 years. The rest was occasionally mouthbreathing and improper posture
Breastfeding is bullshit. Mouthbreatheding, bad sleep position, genes are all what matter.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Breastfeding is bullshit. Mouthbreatheding, bad sleep position, genes are all what matter.
Lack of breastfeeding is correlated with mouthbreathing you low iq retard