Any ways to reduce height

Phad

Phad

JATT
Is there any ways to reduce the heights. I hate being tall, I wish I could trade 2 inches of my height for anything in the world fuckkkkk

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cut your head off if you want reduce your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, jefferson, CoconutMan and 14 others
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You are 6'1'', thats tall but not at a point of weird at all

Low effort troll, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
Cut your feet off bro

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Is there any ways to reduce the heights. I hate being tall, I wish I could trade 2 inches of my height for anything in the world fuckkkkk

Think about all the manlets roping because of their small height and wishing they would be that tall

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Yummyinmytummy
how tall are you ? you seem 6'5 6'6 based on one pic i saw

Send those inches my way bruv

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
how tall are you ? you seem 6'5 6'6 based on one pic i saw
I’m just messing around with the thread but I’m 6’2 but I look taller cuz I’m still skinny

No.

I’m just messing around with the thread but I’m 6’2 but I look taller cuz I’m still skinny

Use roids tbh. You look really weird because you're tall and have a really shoty face/midface/jaw/skull/cheekbones ect.

Use roids or rope tbh. Ur not "too tall"

Weird. I'm thinking about getting lifts to make me 6'5. I don't think it's ever bad to be "too tall". Just doesn't make sense imo. Who wouldn't want to be the next Superman.
Buy these and boots with thick soles. If you're tall, no bitch is ever going to notice or question why you want to look even taller. I don't know why anyone would want to look shorter.

Posted this as a joke but now I'm actually interested. Heightmax!

Attachments

• goblin.JPG
    goblin.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bought insoles that increase my height by two inches. Can't wait to be 6'5 and look down on everyone. It was difficult to find shoe lifts for people with big feet (tall people). Don't bother buying nine inch elevator shoes. They look goofy and make men walk like ladies.

Don't bother with heightmaxing if you're not already tall tbh. I don't think people can tell I'm heightmaxing since I'm already taller than most of the guys and there's really not much to say even if I were found out. It's not like I'm insecure 'bout my height, right : ))

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
1. Develop horrible posture
2. Starve yourself (I've seen anorexics shrink in height)
3. Come to my pad and I will remove some of your spine and then have my friend transplant it over to me
Copes:
4. To appear shorter, wear dark clothing with horizontal stripes
5. Never wear shoes

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
reverse leg lengthening surgery

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
at 5'9 ill trade heights with you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Heavy Squats will compress you spine. That's why Arnie was the only Mr. Olympia winner above 6 foot

Attachments

• asset3_height-785x1024.jpg
    asset3_height-785x1024.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 74
Bought insoles that increase my height by two inches. Can't wait to be 6'5 and look down on everyone. It was difficult to find shoe lifts for people with big feet (tall people). Don't bother buying nine inch elevator shoes. They look goofy and make men walk like ladies.

Don't bother with heightmaxing if you're not already tall tbh. I don't think people can tell I'm heightmaxing since I'm already taller than most of the guys and there's really not much to say even if I were found out. It's not like I'm insecure 'bout my height, right : ))
If you're already 6'3 dont bother with insoles,will fuck with you posture and spine.
I would rather get big boots

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
If you're already 6'3 dont bother with insoles,will fuck with you posture and spine.
I would rather get big boots
Yeah, I'm not going to use them all the time. Doing it for science ;)

just give me the 2 inches bro
Bought insoles that increase my height by two inches. Can't wait to be 6'5 and look down on everyone. It was difficult to find shoe lifts for people with big feet (tall people).
:feelsthink::feelsthink: this is the definition of autism. WHY ARE YOU GETTING SHOE LIFTS AT 6'3. THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE, WHY WOULD YOU HEIGHTSMAX IF YOU'RE ALREADY TALL??? You realize that girls won't give a shit after some height right, that it's all in your head. But I guess I get it, height mogging other men is such a good feeling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Bro, you don’t know what I’d do to gain 2 inches of height :feelsuhh::feelswah:

Wear flat heeled shoes

• +1
Yeah OP.
Kill yourself.
6 feet under theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
CacetadaDingledong.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
Dr Betz on Germany performs limb shortening surgery. I would not recommend though.

Go Lieutenant Dan

• JFL
Curve your legs a bit, especially if it isn't shown because it's covered by your pants.

But don't do this unless you're truly too tall.

• JFL
you are good at 6'1, even better 6 feet under. :feelsree:

kpop maxxing doesnt work if you're not korean.

Kpop maxing makes the korean doing it look more white, it can work for whites.

shibo

• +1
Reactions: overformidgets
I believe Dr Betz in Germany do limb shortening surgery, but I strongly recommend not to do that.