[Serious] Any weight loss drug suggestions?

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
I'm 6'3 (190cm) and I weigh 189 pounds (86kg).
I rearly finish a weight loss.I'm determined to lose weight trough some kind of weight loss drug,or some kind of suppliment.I run a decent amount,almolst every day.So I may go with L-carnitine,(even though It's not a weight loss drug)But I'm not sure what to get.I bearly understand suppliments.If I should get L-carnitine,what kind should I get?

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
try water fasting, worked wonders for me when i got fat during a relationship.

Kinda looks like gyno but youre skinny fat so cant say really. Count your calories man, make sure you get proper nutrition and exercise.

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
Clenbuterol

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
Clenbuterol
I've heard It's really dangerous and that It could give me a hearth attack.Are there any procautions I could take?Besides checking my hearth rate?

Kinda looks like gyno but youre skinny fat so cant say really. Count your calories man, make sure you get proper nutrition and exercise.
I can't waterfast,because the person who I live with keeps bringing junk food in.

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary / AUTISM
I've heard It's really dangerous and that It could give me a hearth attack.Are there any procautions I could take?Besides checking my hearth rate?

I can't waterfast,because the person who I live with keeps bringing junk food in.
just dont take it at a too high dose, find ur sweet spot, you hear those shit to dissuade u any drug ur doc gives ya can do the same fkn thing. dont take it too long either

find a cycle guide

theres the ultimate rapid weight loss @NickGurr guide as well

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Change your lifestyle and lose weight the proper way. I've used Clen, T3, DNP, Ritalin/Concerta, Vyvanse etc in the past and I'm losing the most fat I ever have now that I stick to a weight loss regime without crazy drugs. Was 220lbs on 15 April and am 198lbs today. Intermittent fasting is very helpful like Sam suggested and even regimes like OMAD and water fasting every now and then.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
just dont take it at a too high dose, find ur sweet spot, you hear those shit to dissuade u any drug ur doc gives ya can do the same fkn thing. dont take it too long either

find a cycle guide

Also,is there some specific type of clenbuterol you'd recommend?Since It seems like there are different brands.
Change your lifestyle and lose weight the proper way. I've used Clen, T3, DNP, Ritalin/Concerta, Vyvanse etc in the past and I'm losing the most fat I ever have now that I stick to a weight loss regime without crazy drugs. Was 220lbs on 15 April and am 198lbs today. Intermittent fasting is very helpful like Sam suggested and even regimes like OMAD and water fasting every now and then.
I looked into OMAD.I'll try It.Looks interesting.

S

Steve bachall

Apprentice
Coffee bro appetite suppressant

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo

waterfast takes discipline, people i live with eat all the time, doesnt stop me when i fast.

You can drink black coffee on a fast, helps with appetite

Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation

How long did you waterfast for?

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
How long did you waterfast for?
Longest fast was like 10 days, but last summer i was bloated like fuck coming out of a LTR, dropped like 35 lb that summer with Keto, exercise, fasting. Would fast 2-3 days a week for about 5- 6 weeks. I fast all the time now, its more a lifestyle choice, never binge eat anymore, no desire to eat fast food or junk food.

Counting calories makes weight loss so much easier. its not hard to track what you put into your body, but its a good thing to learn.

Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

longest was probably 2-3 days.
Yeah, I've got a similar body type to you except my hips aren't nearly as wide. I am a bit overweight though so fat loss will probably help a ton. Wanted to check my hormones like @fobos recommends to you, but even if I have lower t than the average, I highly doubt they would put me on testosterone.

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
longest was probably 2-3 days.

How do i get such discipline?
you either want to lose weight or you dont, if youre eating fast food you dont want to lose weight, its a mindset

Soulsmaxx

Soulsmaxx

Longest fast was like 10 days, but last summer i was bloated like fuck coming out of a LTR, dropped like 35 lb that summer with Keto, exercise, fasting. Would fast 2-3 days a week for about 5- 6 weeks. I fast all the time now, its more a lifestyle choice, never binge eat anymore, no desire to eat fast food or junk food.

Counting calories makes weight loss so much easier. its not hard to track what you put into your body, but its a good thing to learn.
Damn, wish I had dedication like that.

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
you either want to lose weight or you dont, if youre eating fast food you dont want to lose weight, its a mindset
you're right.But with me,It's more drinking too many energy drinks,or when the persona I live with buys sweets.But lately I've done well to avoid It.I dropped form 93 to 86.At one point I was 85
Yeah, I've got a similar body type to you except my hips aren't nearly as wide. I am a bit overweight though so fat loss will probably help a ton. Wanted to check my hormones like @fobos recommends to you, but even if I have lower t than the average, I highly doubt they would put me on testosterone.
Are wide hips a sign of high estrogen?

Last edited:
samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
you're right.But with me,It's more drinking too many energy drinks,or when the persona I live with buys sweets.But lately I've done well to avoid It.I dropped form 93 to 86.At one point I was 85
Thats positive but stay away from sugar, so much bloat from sugary drinks and sweets

fobos

fobos

Mód

Are wide hips a sign of high estrogen?
ye

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.

find a cycle guide

side note.Can I just get clenbuterol from a medicine store?

middayshowers

middayshowers

Trainee
You don't need supplements, just eat clean food at a calorie deficit. Coffee might help as an appetite suppressant, take it black to minimize sugar intake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looksmaxing 6
N Looksmaxing 10
Yummyinmytummy Looksmaxing 18