Any weight loss drug suggestions?

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
I'm 6'3 (190cm) and I weigh 189 pounds (86kg).
I rearly finish a weight loss.I'm determined to lose weight trough some kind of weight loss drug,or some kind of suppliment.I run a decent amount,almolst every day.So I may go with L-carnitine,(even though It's not a weight loss drug)But I'm not sure what to get.I bearly understand suppliments.If I should get L-carnitine,what kind should I get?

That looks like gyno to me

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and SLA
try water fasting, worked wonders for me when i got fat during a relationship.

Kinda looks like gyno but youre skinny fat so cant say really. Count your calories man, make sure you get proper nutrition and exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Check your hormones bro you look estrogenic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
okay,next time I go to the doctor I'll get my hormon levels checked.
inb4 I end up getting t mogged by the try guys.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Clenbuterol

• +1
Clenbuterol
I've heard It's really dangerous and that It could give me a hearth attack.Are there any procautions I could take?Besides checking my hearth rate?

Kinda looks like gyno but youre skinny fat so cant say really. Count your calories man, make sure you get proper nutrition and exercise.
I can't waterfast,because the person who I live with keeps bringing junk food in.

I've heard It's really dangerous and that It could give me a hearth attack.Are there any procautions I could take?Besides checking my hearth rate?

I can't waterfast,because the person who I live with keeps bringing junk food in.
just dont take it at a too high dose, find ur sweet spot, you hear those shit to dissuade u any drug ur doc gives ya can do the same fkn thing. dont take it too long either

find a cycle guide

theres the ultimate rapid weight loss @NickGurr guide as well

• +1
just dont take it at a too high dose, find ur sweet spot, you hear those shit to dissuade u any drug ur doc gives ya can do the same fkn thing. dont take it too long either

find a cycle guide
Thanks man.I appriciate It. :feelsautistic:

Change your lifestyle and lose weight the proper way. I've used Clen, T3, DNP, Ritalin/Concerta, Vyvanse etc in the past and I'm losing the most fat I ever have now that I stick to a weight loss regime without crazy drugs. Was 220lbs on 15 April and am 198lbs today. Intermittent fasting is very helpful like Sam suggested and even regimes like OMAD and water fasting every now and then.

• +1

find a cycle guide

Also,is there some specific type of clenbuterol you'd recommend?Since It seems like there are different brands.
Change your lifestyle and lose weight the proper way. I've used Clen, T3, DNP, Ritalin/Concerta, Vyvanse etc in the past and I'm losing the most fat I ever have now that I stick to a weight loss regime without crazy drugs. Was 220lbs on 15 April and am 198lbs today. Intermittent fasting is very helpful like Sam suggested and even regimes like OMAD and water fasting every now and then.
I looked into OMAD.I'll try It.Looks interesting.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
get anavar

• +1
hopw the fuck is ur dick 9 inches and ur body looks like that LMAO

• +1
hopw the fuck is ur dick 9 inches and ur body looks like that LMAO
I genuenly have no idea.I'm just as confused as you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Coffee bro appetite suppressant

• +1

waterfast takes discipline, people i live with eat all the time, doesnt stop me when i fast.

You can drink black coffee on a fast, helps with appetite

• +1

How long did you waterfast for?

How long did you waterfast for?
Longest fast was like 10 days, but last summer i was bloated like fuck coming out of a LTR, dropped like 35 lb that summer with Keto, exercise, fasting. Would fast 2-3 days a week for about 5- 6 weeks. I fast all the time now, its more a lifestyle choice, never binge eat anymore, no desire to eat fast food or junk food.

Counting calories makes weight loss so much easier. its not hard to track what you put into your body, but its a good thing to learn.

• +1
longest was probably 2-3 days.
Yeah, I've got a similar body type to you except my hips aren't nearly as wide. I am a bit overweight though so fat loss will probably help a ton. Wanted to check my hormones like @fobos recommends to you, but even if I have lower t than the average, I highly doubt they would put me on testosterone.

• +1
longest was probably 2-3 days.

How do i get such discipline?
you either want to lose weight or you dont, if youre eating fast food you dont want to lose weight, its a mindset

• +1
Longest fast was like 10 days, but last summer i was bloated like fuck coming out of a LTR, dropped like 35 lb that summer with Keto, exercise, fasting. Would fast 2-3 days a week for about 5- 6 weeks. I fast all the time now, its more a lifestyle choice, never binge eat anymore, no desire to eat fast food or junk food.

Counting calories makes weight loss so much easier. its not hard to track what you put into your body, but its a good thing to learn.
Damn, wish I had dedication like that.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Einon
you either want to lose weight or you dont, if youre eating fast food you dont want to lose weight, its a mindset
you're right.But with me,It's more drinking too many energy drinks,or when the persona I live with buys sweets.But lately I've done well to avoid It.I dropped form 93 to 86.At one point I was 85
Yeah, I've got a similar body type to you except my hips aren't nearly as wide. I am a bit overweight though so fat loss will probably help a ton. Wanted to check my hormones like @fobos recommends to you, but even if I have lower t than the average, I highly doubt they would put me on testosterone.
Are wide hips a sign of high estrogen?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: samm735
you're right.But with me,It's more drinking too many energy drinks,or when the persona I live with buys sweets.But lately I've done well to avoid It.I dropped form 93 to 86.At one point I was 85

Thats positive but stay away from sugar, so much bloat from sugary drinks and sweets

• +1
Thats positive but stay away from sugar, so much bloat from sugary drinks and sweets
thanks for the advice man.I'll try to cut down on monster and redbull.

Are wide hips a sign of high estrogen?
ye

• So Sad

find a cycle guide

side note.Can I just get clenbuterol from a medicine store?

• JFL
You don't need supplements, just eat clean food at a calorie deficit. Coffee might help as an appetite suppressant, take it black to minimize sugar intake

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Einon
I'm 6'3 (190cm) and I weigh 189 pounds (86kg).
I rearly finish a weight loss.I'm determined to lose weight trough some kind of weight loss drug,or some kind of suppliment.I run a decent amount,almolst every day.So I may go with L-carnitine,(even though It's not a weight loss drug)But I'm not sure what to get.I bearly understand suppliments.If I should get L-carnitine,what kind should I get?

if you are not a bodybuilder, in order to lose weight you just have to stop eating carbos and fat:
only eat carrots and chicken during all day!
when you are fat testosterone critically decreases and estrogen increases.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and androidcel
Yohimbine tbh. If you know what you're doing.....

That's the only thing if used alongside diet, training, HIIT, IF. Lost 22lbs now since April 20th. Most of it is fat
if you are not a bodybuilder, in order to lose weight you just have to stop eating carbos and fat:
only eat carrots and chicken during all day!

when you are fat testosterone critically decreases and estrogen increases.
Carrots got sugar. Wouldn't eat tons of them tbh. But yeah, just lower carbs for starters!

• +1
cardarine and ostarine m8

• +1
caffeine and nicotine. if you want to suppress your appetite to the max, then amphetamines and meth

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Einon
I don't.Do I need to be fearful on the dosage?
Extremely careful yeah. I almost died on 20mg with Ritalin and clen in my system. It's an alpha 2 receptor antagonist afaik. It's not a direct stimulant but allows adrenaline to become unregulated. So if you're taking stims with it, you'll be in for a wild ride. Very very anxiogenic. Don't take it on days where you need to do stuff because you'll shake like a leaf and have "fight or flight" in every situation, bar none.
Extremely careful yeah. I almost died on 20mg with Ritalin and clen in my system. It's an alpha 2 receptor antagonist afaik. It's not a direct stimulant but allows adrenaline to become unregulated. So if you're taking stims with it, you'll be in for a wild ride. Very very anxiogenic. Don't take it on days where you need to do stuff because you'll shake like a leaf and have "fight or flight" in every situation, bar none.
Just take 2mg on an empty stomach in the morning and do some intense training and cardio. Fast for a few hours after too. Very effective. Work your way up very very slowly and see what your sweet spot is. I have 5000mg pure Yohimbine HCl powder. Will last me forever, literally.

Just take 2mg on an empty stomach in the morning and do some intense training and cardio. Fast for a few hours after too. Very effective. Work your way up very very slowly and see what your sweet spot is. I have 5000mg pure Yohimbine HCl powder. Will last me forever, literally.
No amount of benzos will help you get rid of the anxiety, you just need to wait. I'm pretty sure Yohimbine is in the same class of drug as 'Naloxone' which is used to revive people from opiate overdose after respiratory depression. Nal is an opiate receptor antagonist, Yohimbine does the same for adrenaline regulation.

If you overdose on Yohimbine your fucked and they'll be injecting you with fentanyl in the hospital to keep you alive. Check the bodybuilding.com thread about the guy who took 600mg. Think it was from 2007.

Last edited:
  • +1

No amount of benzos will help you get rid of the anxiety, you just need to wait. I'm pretty sure Yohimbine is in the same class of drug as 'Naloxone' which is used to revive people from opiate overdose after respiratory depression. Nal is an opiate receptor antagonist, Yohimbine does the same for adrenaline regulation.

If you overdose on Yohimbine your fucked and they'll be injecting you with fentanyl in the hospital to keep you alive. Check the bodybuilding.com thread about the guy who took 600mg. Think it was from 2007.
Thanks man,this is really helpful.Should I buy It online or from a drugstore?

I found some online.

• So Sad
Reactions: I'mme

I found some online.
View attachment 66957
I have liftmodes powder. 5000mg for like $20-30. Other places will be rip offs or fake (yombimbe bark extract). So i'd advise you to get it from liftmode and get a very accurate set of scales too.

I found some online.
View attachment 66957
Looks fake tbh. Doesnt even say HCl. It's likely just yohimbe bark extract

Last edited:
Get on a good diet and workout.
Stop being a faggot trying to find the easy way out

• +1
Get on a good diet and workout.
Stop being a faggot trying to find the easy way out
I'm doing that right now.But I'm not confident that I'll succeed.This is just to be sure.If I fail again I'll just hop on weight loss drugs.
Redbull doesn’t have sugar in it ?
im pretty sure it does.
I have liftmodes powder. 5000mg for like $20-30. Other places will be rip offs or fake (yombimbe bark extract). So i'd advise you to get it from liftmode and get a very accurate set of scales too.

Looks fake tbh. Doesnt even say HCl. It's likely just yohimbe bark extract
should I get this?

Last edited: