Any whey protein that doesn't cause acne?

Michael

Michael

slaying
Yo,
so can you recommend me any good whey protein that doesn't cause acne?
I have tried like 7 of them and each one is causing acne, my face looks like shit when using that.

There are other protein powders. Of course they're more expensive.

The best and easiest to digest whey is ON's Platinum Hydrowhey and Dymatize's ISO100 Hydrolyzed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Do you have a skincare routine as well?

Yo,
so can you recommend me any good whey protein that doesn't cause acne?
I have tried like 7 of them and each one is causing acne, my face looks like shit when using that.
dude why buying whey or any of these supplements, its times better to eat real food

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Why do you think it's the protein that causes your acne? Almost everyone in my gym takes it yet no one has acne.

Why do you think it's the protein that causes your acne? Almost everyone in my gym takes it yet no one has acne.
“Milk hormones increase the sebum production of the follicles, and whey protein increases insulin levels in the skin, which also increases sebum production,” “Insulin increases sebum, which can clog pores by stimulating too much testosterone production,”

im talking from personal experience. whey killed my skin. i'd post pics, but i want to die looking at them.
also, everyone has a unique body, what causes acne in one person might have no affect in another.

Protein doesn’t cause acne it literally heals you. Doctors recommend you to eat protein if you want to heal faster

“Milk hormones increase the sebum production of the follicles, and whey protein increases insulin levels in the skin, which also increases sebum production,” “Insulin increases sebum, which can clog pores by stimulating too much testosterone production,”

im talking from personal experience. whey killed my skin. i'd post pics, but i want to die looking at them.
also, everyone has a unique body, what causes acne in one person might have no affect in another.
So you basically need to decide between good skin and good body?
How do you cope with that?

Get organic non dariy protein powders. They’re out there but taste like absolute dog piss

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy