Any workout/calisthenics guys here?

K

kantero

Bronze
I dont really have opportunity and wish to go to the gym now so i practice body-weight exercises at home. Its actually good because i lost my shape and need to recover/increase my strenght, endurance and overall tell my body that i do sports again.
What programs, tactics and exercises are the best for me, considering i want to become better physically but also focus on creating the most aesthetic body i can (focusing on shoulders, neck, back stuff)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 6401
Look them up on gogle or utube.

Uber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
pullups at different grip widths and chinups. Then do lots of different pushup variations. do some with your hands far apart, some with them closer together, some with your feet on a raised surface, etc. As you get stronger you can do more advanced ones like the crucifix push up. Although tbh with you the gym > calisthenics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
pullups at different grip widths and chinups. Then do lots of different pushup variations. do some with your hands far apart, some with them closer together, some with your feet on a raised surface, etc. As you get stronger you can do more advanced ones like the crucifix push up. Although tbh with you the gym > calisthenics.
raisin nuts gang?
@UltraFayJr.

• +1
Why roid when you can inhibit myostatin and increase follistatin?
people got 10 pounds dry mass in 10 days.

uber.
ps no gym for face

Last edited:
  • +1
I dont really have opportunity and wish to go to the gym now so i practice body-weight exercises at home. Its actually good because i lost my shape and need to recover/increase my strenght, endurance and overall tell my body that i do sports again.
What programs, tactics and exercises are the best for me, considering i want to become better physically but also focus on creating the most aesthetic body i can (focusing on shoulders, neck, back stuff)?

r/Bodyweightfitness has a really damn good FAQ/Wiki, and also a few programs that you'd be interested in

• +1
O.P contact @Intel.Imperitive for everything roids.

And r/bodyweightfitness is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1