Anybody can get hollow cheeks

Deleted member 12303

Deleted member 12303

Boneless ethnic dog
Theoretically anybody should be able to achieve hollow cheeks. People with better bones will obviously be able to achieve them at high levels of body fat. If there is little fat in your cheek area its obvious to say your cheeks will be hollow no matters your bone structure. If you keep cutting your body will have to get that fat for energy from somewhere. If you look at starving people 99% of them have hollow cheeks.

Image result for starving men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, SubhumanCurrycel, bugeye and 2 others
Yes, because emaciated men are the epitome of aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 12165 and 11 others
on my way of cutting to 4% bf

Yes, because emaciated men are the epitome of aesthetics
Are you trolling because you should be able to know you can retain muscle with low bodyfat

Theoretically anybody should be able to achieve hollow cheeks. People with better bones will obviously be able to achieve them at high levels of body fat. If there is little fat in your cheek area its obvious to say your cheeks will be hollow no matters your bone structure. If you keep cutting your body will have to get that fat for energy from somewhere. If you look at starving people 99% of them have hollow cheeks.

still framemogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 7506, ManzareK and 4 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and chasing aesthetics
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506

Nah just rope if you don’t have any form of hollowing at high teens or 20% body fat ngl

Just Auschwitzmaxx theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and 5'8manlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 6723 and IdiAmin
Jfc those are the worst hollows I have sen in my life how low are his cheekbones

Still should neck himself
Image result for johnny deep young

omg worst hollow cheeks low zygos should rope asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 12758
im talking just about the hollow cheeks not there overall looks
Well if just about cheek region, you either have hollows or not, or you have one of the two kinda

Constantly fluctuating between body fat percentages will fuck up your collagen. So choose your body fat wisely, and stay there.

Constantly fluctuating between body fat percentages will fuck up your collagen. So choose your body fat wisely, and stay there.
just cut till your cheeks are hollow even if it is as like 7 percent bf then eat at maitnence for life

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
just cut till your cheeks are hollow even if it is as like 7 percent bf then eat at maitnence for life

Why not just get (i forgot the name) the surgey where you get hollow cheeks. As what i have seen they are pretty good results. And you dont have to cut.

Well if just about cheek region, you either have hollows or not, or you have one of the two kinda
not everyone can have the best hollow cheeks but anyform of them is a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Why not just get (i forgot the name) the surgey where you get hollow cheeks. As what i have seen they are pretty good results. And you dont have to cut.
its called buccal fat removal its make you look old as shit

I have hollow cheeks at 16% bf, probably fat distribution, and my zygos are not very protuding just my jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
my mom have hollow cheeks with 40% of bodyfat

I have hollow cheeks at 16% bf, probably fat distribution, and my zygos are not very protuding just my jaw
your lucky its one of the biggest halos

Just Khemer Rougemaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303

I actually believe being in a healthy body fat percentage will be better for your collagen.

TLDR: just starve yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I actually believe being in a healthy body fat percentage will be better for your collagen.
its worth the sacarafice

I have them at 21% bf jfl

getting hollow cheeks while looking like a skeleton is peak aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303