Anybody else losing it? (Warning: retarded rant post)

K

Kragar

Iron
Fucked this 3/10 weeb girl today, just feel so empty afterwards, like I have zero capacity for intimacy with girls. I don't know what i'd even do if I got a gf anymore, whether i'd be able to connect with her at all. It just all seems so fucked and retarded. I'm so sexually fucked at 19 years old, my brain is legit broken. Is therapy worth it? don't really wanna pay if it's cucked

Been listening to this all night, probably listened about 20 times already. World is a fuck

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and Demir
im on oneitispill, nofap and havent fucked anything. i also started hating this "fucking" mentality, jfl if you dont have unportected sex with your oneitis

im on oneitispill, nofap and havent fucked anything. i also started hating this "fucking" mentality, jfl if you dont have unportected sex with your oneitis

I had a cute goth oneitis that I went on 2 dates with, took me 3 weeks to get over the fact she wasn't attracted to me but I ultimately moved on, I just want a cute goth gf tbh

I had a cute goth oneitis that I went on 2 dates with, took me 3 weeks to get over the fact she wasn't attracted to me but I ultimately moved on, I just want a cute goth gf tbh

i wanted to get my heart broken as brutally as possible by my oneitis

Fucked this 3/10 weeb girl today, just feel so empty afterwards, like I have zero capacity for intimacy with girls. I don't know what i'd even do if I got a gf anymore, whether i'd be able to connect with her at all. It just all seems so fucked and retarded. I'm so sexually fucked at 19 years old, my brain is legit broken. Is therapy worth it? don't really wanna pay if it's cucked

Been listening to this all night, probably listened about 20 times already. World is a fuck

View attachment 68414

Better than nothing,also that song is high T

How did you meet the weeb girl?

my brain is legit broken.
Exactly. If you didn’t start getting intimate with girls at like 12-14, you will be stunted.

Therapy is a scam. They don’t solve your problems, in fact that’s not even the their gial. Their goal is to get you to accept your problems or ignore them, aka coping.

If you’re ok with lying to yourself about what’s important to you in life, try therapy and the coping they teach you.

And btw therapists are just girls who wanted an easy major in college so they could spend every hour they cold wearing mini skirts and partying like sluts. Fuck funding their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Exactly. If you didn’t start getting intimate with girls at like 12-14, you will be stunted.

Therapy is a scam. They don’t solve your problems, in fact that’s not even the their gial. Their goal is to get you to accept your problems or ignore them, aka coping.

If you’re ok with lying to yourself about what’s important to you in life, try therapy and the coping they teach you.

And btw therapists are just girls who wanted an easy major in college so they could spend every hour they cold wearing mini skirts and partying like sluts. Fuck funding their lives.
yeah fuck em, they don't deserve my dosh. tbh i'm not even sure true intimacy is possible after being giga blackpilled like i've been. My brain has been thoroughly coated in the blackpill, dipped, smothered and cleansed with all the harshness of reality. Maybe true intimacy is only possible in the blue pilled state, I don't think Chad after reaming 100+ sluts can possibly be intimate let alone faithful with one girl, maybe it's just an impossibility in the modern era.

How did you meet the weeb girl?
At a goth event at an alternate club in my city, tbh I could have tried with some better looking girls there and I should have, I legit mogged every single male at that event height, face and charisma wise, bunch of dweeby goths lmao. Was about a month ago when I was slightly higher inhib than I am now, now I legit think nothing is stopping me, i'm just cold approaching girls at clubs and getting a really high success rate. Had a pretty hot Stacey french me a few times two nights ago, reached into my undies and grabbed my flaccid dick (JFL:feelsohh::feelsree:), was pretty cash money. Stupid jelly girlfriends dragged her away back to their group and I lost her, just another whore so whatever.

Last edited: