Anybody had a similar experience? fml...

Blubsdad

Trainee
I was decent looking when I was about 18/19 and after that everything seemed to go to shit and my face changed for the worse...
I am now 22 and my face lost like 1/2 points how is that even possible.

I look definitely older now than before but way less attractive, any way to counteract that or is that all genes? Could finasteride be the reason for this development?

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
you can reach 3/10 by just being fat

RedPilledStemcel

shut this site down
I was decent looking when I was about 18/19 and after that everything seemed to go to shit and my face changed for the worse...

I look definitely older now than before but way less attractive, any way to counteract that or is that all genes? Could finasteride be the reason for this development?
you probably got fatter

Blubsdad

Trainee
you probably got fatter
Nope I am going to the gym and weigh about as same as before, visible abs,etc. I may post pics tomorrow so you can see the difference...

One guess is that my massetters got too big making my face shape square. Any way to atrophy them?

Esteban1997

Enthusiast

When I was 18 I looked femenine as fuuaark but after I turned 20 my face matured a little bit but I still have femenine features

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Some people's looks deteriorated much since they moved out from their parents and started a self destructive lifestyle (insufficient sleep, junk food, being unhygienic etc.). Is that your case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)