anybody here gotten qoves analysis?

C

crazyfishy

Iron
were you satisified? did it make you consider something you didnt think of? did they reccomend any surgeries and did you take their advice?

were you satisified? did it make you consider something you didnt think of? did they reccomend any surgeries and did you take their advice?

No point all they do is judge you based on the maeqarts mask which is kinda suifuel cause no 1 is near the mask if they are they are usually chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6128
I got the comprehensive analysis and it worked for me. You can download a sample from their site. It has fuck all to do with the Marquardt mask, stop spreading misinformation.

I got the comprehensive analysis and it worked for me. You can download a sample from their site. It has fuck all to do with the Marquardt mask, stop spreading misinformation.
I saw the sample but i think its missing some of the portions like recommendations i didnt see on there and i read it comes with a morph which i didnt see on the sample either. I already purchased it waiting for my results now.

They are just capitalizing on the info they learned here

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Mad Science