Anyone a Joe Rogan fan?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I love watching his podcasts curious if anyone else loves them as much as me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Sellout tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Swagwaffle
Stopped watching him when he didn't ask the right questions regarding pedophilia in Hollywood when Macaulay culkin was in the show. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Smh that's when I knew he's done and paid for.
Alex jones is now at war with him lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Stopped watching him when he didn't ask the right questions regarding pedophilia in Hollywood when Macaulay culkin was in the show. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Smh that's when I knew he's done and paid for.
Alex jones is now at war with him lol
I stopped following Alex Jones when he was wrong about things countless times

Alex Jones is scientifically proven right 100% of the time that he opens his mouth, how dare you.

• +1

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Wincel

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

AJ confuses me tbh lol
But him being deplatformed and "unpersoned" is very suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Wincel
Alex Jones is scientifically proven right 100% of the time that he opens his mouth, how dare you.

Bro why did everyone leave the discord

• +1
Bro why did everyone leave the discord
Road to 9.5/10 PSL? The main rotter there left because he ascended, and I left because the fact that he ascended before I did triggered me so bad and now I'm salty and I don't use it anymore for fear of PTSD flashbacks

• +1
Road to 9.5/10 PSL? The main rotter there left because he ascended, and I left because the fact that he ascended before I did triggered me so bad and now I'm salty and I don't use it anymore for fear of PTSD flashbacks
Wait did spyros actually ascend?

• +1
Damn, didn't jimmy say that he met some girl too
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I can't fucking do it! My parents are nazis and won't let me attend school so I have to rent a fucking apartment and basically tell them "fuck you" so that I can be my own legal guardian and then enroll myself for any hope of getting that sweet jailbait pussy and then I'm too ugly and my dick is too small so I have to waste all of my time doing crazy experiments and shit LIFE IS NOT FAIR! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS AND CHAD DOESNT?! THAT MOTHERFUCKER SPYROS JUST HAD A FEMALE FRIEND OVER AND THEY ENDED UP FUCKING BECAUSE OF HIS SUPERIOR GENETICS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to bed dude
GOD DAMNIT
My sex drive keeps going up and up and up and up and up and up and up and up while I waste my life writing shit to incels on a computer I am so fucking sexually frustrated that busting a nut just doesn't do it, I need to put my dick in a female human as soon as possible or I'm gonna fucking die
This will be my last post on looksmax.org (or its .me now wtf) until I make some breakthrough in my height research or manage to ascend somehow

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah,but he's such a coping bald manlet it's not funny.

He's the typical red pill "alpha" wannabe except he's actually good at fighting.

Bunch of broscience red pill talk non stop from him,plus he just agrees with whoever is on his podcast at the given time.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Bluepill, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
I like watching him sometimes but he’s such a flip flop on certain topics tbh. It seems like he just tells his guests what they want to hear.

• +1
Joe Rogan x Alex Jones was the peak of the podcasting spectacle. Joe Rogan sucks but he has interesting people on now and again.

He's also like four feet tall and you can tell he hates it; looks like one of those thumb people from spy kids.
Joe Rogan ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Swagwaffle
No

• +1
I like Rogan. He has a good personality. However, he has done more harm than good. Just imagine how many of his followers Rogan has baldcelled with his bluepilled views. We must be talking of at least hundreds of thousands if not millions of men.

Just shave it off and hit the gym
- Joe Rogan

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Sellout tbh
This is true. Rogan went from exposing the Apollo mission to hardcore defending them.

Many other apparent changes in his beliefs that make no sense lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lmao weed and grappling dude