Anyone else ashamed when outside?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Gosh I feel like such a fucking cuck,
I feel so bad for being outside I just feel like I dont belong outside.
I feel like a different species visiting another planet.
Sometimes I feel like blowing my brains out when people take a look at my face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Bengt, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
only when im not hardmewing/jutting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
just detach yourself from reality and have your eyes on your end goal. you need to adopt this mindset where you arent trying to get validated from outsiders, just accept ur subhuman and work towards ur gymcel&surgery goals. i did this myself when i was 130kg

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Demir, samm735 and 2 others
Dude you just gotta view humans how they are, scum of the fucking earth just like us all boyo

• +1
just detach yourself from reality and have your eyes on your end goal. you need to adopt this mindset where you arent trying to get validated from outsiders, just accept ur subhuman and work towards ur gymcel&surgery goals. i did this myself when i was 130kg

yeah im trying just to say fuck it but I have these fucking issues bro!
for the last few years I have not shown the right side of my face to anyone, not even family.
I never smile and try not to talk so they cant see how subhuman i am in movement.
i have been with friends foid friends sometimes and they dont understand why I walk so weird so I only show the left side.
I always go on the left side of people, on left side of bus, left benchpress in gym etc.
its making me crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico
for the last few years I have not shown the right side of my face to anyone, not even family.
I never smile and try not to talk so they cant see how subhuman i am in movement.
i have been with friends foid friends sometimes and they dont understand why I walk so weird so I only show the left side.
I always go on the left side of people, on left side of bus, left benchpress in gym etc.
its making me crazy.
bro that sounds very serious. im very certain youre overreacting

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
when i feel like shit, i just pretend in my mind that everyones just a npc or background character in my own story, their opinions and beliefs become irrelevant to my life goals and ambitions. learn not to give a shit about what others think or say and life becomes so much easier.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deformed Chico
bro that sounds very serious. im very certain youre overreacting

I know I am subhuman, but even I know i am taking it to the extreme.
I dont know what to do tbh, im already fucked.
I'll see what the psychiatrist says.
when i feel like shit, i just pretend in my mind that everyones just a npc or background character in my own story, their opinions and beliefs become irrelevant to my life goals and ambitions. learn not to give a shit about what others think or say and life becomes so much easier.

bro you brutally everyone around my area anyways.
when I see people like you its when I want to blow my brains out.
I would do anything I could to look even close to you.
Imagine how I feel.

• +1
Thinking that everyone I see will be dead within 100 years makes me feel better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico, Demir and Deleted member 1089
I know I am subhuman, but even I know i am taking it to the extreme.
I dont know what to do tbh, im already fucked.
I'll see what the psychiatrist says.
you arent even lean bro, you have no idea how you look like when lean

you arent even lean bro, you have no idea how you look like when lean

I am already getting pretty lean tbh, I can already see my bones are way to subhuman to look any decent lean.
Also I feel like such a little whining baby crying for attention and validation but thats not what im trying to do.
I know I am below average but I'm trying to live life.

I am already getting pretty lean tbh, I can already see my bones are way to subhuman to look any decent lean.
Also I feel like such a little whining baby crying for attention and validation but thats not what im trying to do.
I know I am below average but I'm trying to live life.
everyone overestimates how lean they are tbh. till you are around 10% you have no idea how you truly look bones wise

everyone overestimates how lean they are tbh. till you are around 10% you have no idea how you truly look bones wise

ok man, ill keep cutting but fuck

I feel the same way I'm out on the streets of New York City surrounded by normie who are superior to me in every way.

• +1
I feel the same way I'm out on the streets of New York City surrounded by normie who are superior to me in every way.

must be brutal in NY,
Everyone in my town mogs me I would probably get mogged everywhere everytime in ny

ok man, ill keep cutting but fuck
https://unsee.cc/a15145d3/

you can't know your max potential until your face is lean. my face isnt even completely lean on the 2nd pic, its transition from 35% to 20% bf. just go down to 10%ish at all cost to see how you truly look

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
when you walk on the street nobody gives a fuck about you or your face, same like you dno't give a fuck about the begger on the street that you see, you don't acknowledge him for more than 1 second, other people are also focused on themselves

Dont feel bad brah your gonna make it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Baki
https://unsee.cc/a15145d3/

you can't know your max potential until your face is lean. my face isnt even completely lean on the 2nd pic, its transition from 35% to 20% bf. just go down to 10%ish at all cost to see how you truly look

wow man great change,
issue is i look like you did back at 35% and I can already see my abs.

Yes, it's gotten to the point where I need to mentally prepare myself for an hour before going for groceries.

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico and Deleted member 1089
when you walk on the street nobody gives a fuck about you or your face, same like you dno't give a fuck about the begger on the street that you see, you don't acknowledge him for more than 1 second, other people are also focused on themselves

I know but me being me I am extremely obsessed with how people portray me.
I can see that sometimes when I talk to people they despise me because of how I look.
Yes, it's gotten to the point where I need to mentally prepare myself for an hour before going for groceries.

Same here bro.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
It's all in our minds. I don't think people really pay attention to our subhumanity. They probably notice that you're a subhuman, but they don't care imo. I also feel the same way whenever I go outside. I feel ashamed and insecure. It's hell. My self-esteem is very low.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
its making me crazy.
Do you have like a giant scar or something on the right side of your face

I envy those people who are unaware of their subhumanity.

wow man great change,
issue is i look like you did back at 35% and I can already see my abs.
you could have very bad fat distribution genetics meaning face fat will go last etc. just keep going bro

• So Sad
Do you have like a giant scar or something on the right side of your face

No the left side just brutally mogs right side,
If I was symmetrical like my left side I would never have any issues.
Right side looks deformed, recessed and 1PSL

Same. I feel like everyone is watching me when I'm at the grocery store. I feel embarrased.
I envy those people who are unaware of their subhumanity.
The black pill destroys subhumans. It lowers your self-esteem, and it makes you feel self-conscious. Once you go black, you never go back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1089
bro you brutally everyone around my area anyways.
when I see people like you its when I want to blow my brains out.
I would do anything I could to look even close to you.
Imagine how I feel.

Learn not to care about others views and thoughts, who gives a shit if someone mogs someone.
Do you want to be a background character in your own life story?

Defeatism is the weakest mentality.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes there were 3 new pimples on my forhead this morning and it made me ashamed to go to school. About halfway through the day I forgot about them and was having a decent day until I was reminded again by a foid that I look subhuman

I look at everyone like they beneath me. I got more money in my bank account than 99% of my peers and my car is worth more than the average person's house so I got no choice but to be confident.