Anyone else daydream about being a superhuman male model? I show

Fubarcel

Fubarcel

Bronze
Thread theme:

I allow myself the luxury of daydreaming like a total child, it's great cope and a lot better than sitting around jerking off. Sometimes I'll think of looking prime Gandy tier and literally descending down from the skies in front of my local mall. I'll then shoot my arm ahead of me and glide forward, using my aerodynamic face to change my direction. I come to a floating rest at the top of the mall Everyone looks at me in awe and I start caressing my cheekbones and making deep sighs of satisfaction
another favorite is reimagining my life's events if I was truly goodlooking, and think of doing it all differently. It's just sad how I would have been a totally different person if I did, give me godly bones and I'll instantly become bubbly, joyful and exuberant as fuck. Why wouldn't I when I know I'm gonna be received positively by everyone no matter what
good copes, I've already dropped six kilos since last month and it won't be too long until I'm skelly. I'm gonna keep daydreaming, it keeps me going through my workouts and diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
this isnt how the real world works cury

Users who are viewing this thread

Back