Anyone else daydream about 'what if' teen love scenarios?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I spend an hour every day thinking of such scenarios. Like, how it would be if I met my oneitis when we were 14-15, and she liked me and I got to take her virginity.

Like imagine being 15, and sneaking out of the house to meet with her at the park, making out and touching when your friends are still playing pokemon.

Imagine her telling her parents that she is going out with her friends when in reality, she is going out with you. It's night, you are with her at the beachside, sitting at a bench and passionately making out.

And then one day, you decided to skip school and try out sex with her. You are both clueless as to how and feels and what to do. But your eagerness, your curiosity tells you to do it.

You take your clothes of, you just sit awkwardly next to each ohter. She starts sucking your dick, she is sloppy af but it's ok. Then, you insert your dick in her tight pussy. You don't know how to thrust but she doesn't how it should feel either because it's her first time. She doesn't have anyone to compare you to.

You are so horny, you only last for 15 minutes. She is horny too, and she cums too. After you are done, she looks at you in the eye and tells you "I love you" then you cuddle until your parents are home.

Sure, fucking your oneitis at 23 is great and all but it's definately not the same. The teen magic is gone, her value is mostly sentimental. She is no longer the awkward 16 yo girl you fell in love with. She is a woman now, she even calls herself a 'woman'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
just mew

• +1
Reactions: badromance, CopeMaxxer, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Yep, no girl ever expressed interest in me (well I was called once gl by a 12 yo but that was about it) but I day dream about what if I did this, said this, maybe they'd like me. It's mostly cope though but yeah I do regret not taking chances, hell I even regret not going out with that 12yo lmao despite having no attraction towards her whatsoever.

Yep, no girl ever expressed interest in me (well I was called once gl by a 12 yo but that was about it) but I day dream about what if I did this, said this, maybe they'd like me. It's mostly cope though but yeah I do regret not taking chances, hell I even regret not going out with that 12yo lmao despite having no attraction towards her whatsoever.

I have fucked a few girls inlcuding my oneitis but it cannot compensate for teen love.

And I had tried with her when we were 17, I asked her out 3 times and she rejected me all 3 and told me to stop trying. It was so traumatizing I still haven't recovered

I spend an hour every day thinking of such scenarios. Like, how it would be if I met my oneitis when we were 14-15, and she liked me and I got to take her virginity.

Like imagine being 15, and sneaking out of the house to meet with her at the park, making out and touching when your friends are still playing pokemon.

Imagine her telling her parents that she is going out with her friends when in reality, she is going out with you. It's night, you are with her at the beachside, sitting at a bench and passionately making out.

And then one day, you decided to skip school and try out sex with her. You are both clueless as to how and feels and what to do. But your eagerness, your curiosity tells you to do it.

You take your clothes of, you just sit awkwardly next to each ohter. She starts sucking your dick, she is sloppy af but it's ok. Then, you insert your dick in her tight pussy. You don't know how to thrust but she doesn't how it should feel either because it's her first time. She doesn't have anyone to compare you to.

You are so horny, you only last for 15 minutes. She is horny too, and she cums too. After you are done, she looks at you in the eye and tells you "I love you" then you cuddle until your parents are home.

Sure, fucking your oneitis at 23 is great and all but it's definately not the same. The teen magic is gone, her value is mostly sentimental. She is no longer the awkward 16 yo girl you fell in love with. She is a woman now, she even calls herself a 'woman'.
Stop dwelling on the past that shit is overated

Stop dwelling on the past that shit is overated

cope. the past is everything. teen love is the most precious thing in life since its the truest form of love and it can only exprienced in a small time frame

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere